• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.375 Swiss P bullet

It seems German arms manufacturers are flocking to .375Swiss P

Latest offering seems to be TTS with its Exceed bullpup

177795_original.jpg

Hopefully somebody else that actually has a clue about how business is done will start making the loading dies soon.
I guess until then, I'll just have to order all my .375 Swiss P ammo from Hoplite.

Finally

It seems PT&G had a ''discharge'' of orders as mine just arrived at Customs, order from November 2020 !!! All in vain as i had my own parts machined instead of PT&G vaporware. Someone has to start dolling out participation prizes for enthusiasts that went for PT&G -Rem barreled action deal

The reamer without the throat i assume is for resizing die? Will you be offering resizing dies to match you rifles chambers?

Now fingers crossed they are actually made to specs.

Last edited:
Hopefully somebody else that actually has a clue about how business is done will start making the loading dies soon.
I guess until then, I'll just have to order all my .375 Swiss P ammo from Hoplite.
Looks like Hoplite will make own dies ,neckless reamer looks like its meant for FL sizing dies

Hi,

Soon enough that will be the press of the "Easy" button....including reamers and gages.

Sincerely,
Theis

Finally

It seems PT&G had a ''discharge'' of orders as mine just arrived at Customs, order from November 2020 !!! All in vain as i had my own parts machined instead of PT&G vaporware. Someone has to start dolling out participation prizes for enthusiasts that went for PT&G -Rem barreled action deal

The reamer without the throat i assume is for resizing die? Will you be offering resizing dies to match you rifles chambers?

Now fingers crossed they are actually made to specs.

Hi,

They up on for the 7 axis Romer Arm inspection next!!
Once we get rifles flowing to the public (That have stood by with us for what seems like eternity) we will handle everything from reamers to dies to matching chambers and more.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hey!
Looky there!
PTG delivered.
😂

Hi,

Yep, lolol....and to think..it was all due to Covid...hahaha

Sincerely,
Theis

Is there bottom metal available yet for the MDT mags for 4.050"? Wondering if a 390 A Tip would be an option to magazine feed.
Hey I just noticed this thread and a company that I’ve heard about named Tierney Arms is building rifles and bottoms metals for the 4.050 MDT magazines

Attachments

• 1AA576B4-A326-4428-93B7-2EA2DAE5B2DC.jpeg
    1AA576B4-A326-4428-93B7-2EA2DAE5B2DC.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 150
  • B914BE50-5FF2-483B-A865-C14F1A05633E.jpeg
    B914BE50-5FF2-483B-A865-C14F1A05633E.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 141
Not in any rush.

Any published reloading information ?

Brass is limited to boutique manufacturing/RUAG LE market.

Eventually additional companies will enter the market and produce components.

It’s easier to just measure. The problem is the about of room from the case mouth to the mag wall isn’t a lot. In order to get a high ish BC the ogive needs to be long. As a single feed it would be ok, but mag fed limits it when it comes to solids.
Mags are easy. working on some now. i can make them. we will soon have a extended 800 series action that should mag feed any thing made in a lapua face including mag feed of the xc cartridges.

Reactions: Chickentoast
Projectile envelope and capacity is greater when looking at the ability to deliver a payload without the jump to a BMG size round. Case will push feed very nicely from disintegrating links and operating pressure is not excessive. Rim dimensions are suited to violent extraction.

Reactions: THEIS
An extraction ramp is not called a feed ramp.

What’s that have to do with extraction cams not being feedramps?

A year later, did this take off with any groups? Will we see factory ammo here on the US at any point?

Was considering necking a 338 LM to 375 to have some serious energy on target for hunting but this would be the path of least resistance.

ETA: path of least resistance might be 378 Weatherby since it uses the same bolt?

Last edited:
While many European sniper rifle manufacturers already offer this chambering, its a chambering aimed at Mil/LE use with RUAG as the only supplier so you can't really expect this to get much traction in a year .

Reactions: rlsmith1
Any update on the 375 Swiss P? I’ve not seen much for ammo or brass after a quick search

Reactions: TrevK
I wonder if EuroOptic will import the TSS in 375 Swiss.

RCC brass? Have you built a 375 SwissP yet?

No the brass that I have is not RCC it is from Europe it is all being formed into my 6.5 Romulus. LOL the plus p is simply a 375 500 Jeffries hopefully this brass will be better and stronger than the junk Jefferies that is currently available. I am forming 50 pieces of it first if it does not hold up well the other 150 pieces that I have will be up for grabs

Last edited:
I thought the 375 Swiss P was the same size bolt face as a 338 Lapua? Isn't a 500 Jeffrey larger?

Nevermind, I'm seeing its a rebated rim.

No the 500 jeffreys fits into a lapua face just fine with no mods its about .002 or 003 larger in the rim and is rebated . Built a 338 Kronos about 15 years ago off of the Jeffrey's case the 65 Romulus is a WSM length 6.5 designed off of the Jefferies web diameter 100 grains H2O to case mouth swamp Lord did a 375 off of the 500 Jeffries the Swiss + p is almost an exact copy of swamplords 375 mjolnir you should be able to find Post here on snipers hide from 12 years ago where swamplord did that build

Last edited:
Good why don't you build me a 500 Jeffrey off a Borden Bigfoot:p
I built one years ago. I personally have no use for the 500 Jeffries but if I did build another one it would be on the Pierce 800 series action much stronger and more versatile than the Bigfoot action. The Bigfoot action is a good action though

Reactions: nick338