• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics 3D Printed Data Card Holder for sale. 30, 34, 35mm, Pic and Spuhr Mount. $35 F2F or $40 shipped

Do you have any pictures of the pic rail model?
20190716_145044.jpg
20190716_144845.jpg

It's in the lefty configuration on the table... righty configuration in the mounted picture.

Sorry for not responding to the couple folks that reached out. My notifications were not pushing to my inbox. I'm back up and have a couple cards in stock.

Great items. I ordered Friday and it arrived Monday . Now need one for a pic rails for my next build
IMG_20190826_181519801.jpg
IMG_20190826_181513460.jpg
IMG_20190826_181509042.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190826_181503102.jpg
    IMG_20190826_181503102.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: loudandproud
Can you make one that attaches to the two screw points on the MDT ACC chassis? Maybe the spuhr style would work?

I love American ingenuity, great job.

I will be getting in touch in the near future.

Where can I source the white cards to mount to these?
There is another member that sells PVC cards that fit well. I've never used white boards, but full adhesive post it notes from Amazon work great. They stick and dont wipe off if you bump it mid stage.

Cards are available for anyone who needs some. 30mm , 34mm 35mm, picatinny and Spuhr mount ready to ship. Thanks

I have a couple more cards ready to go. PM me if you would like a 30,34 or 35mm scope mounted card, picatinny mount or Spuhr Mount.

This week only im going to try to purge some of these. $30 shipped for each card. Just for the dates between 11/22/2019 and 12/1/2019. PM me and Ill cut you a deal.

Ah exterior blue tape guess I was thinking painter tape interior never had to use tape like that alway duct tape outside(not for painting) got to know thank you.

Can someone elaborate on the pro's and con's of pic mounted versus scope mounted? Or is it just strictly personal preference? I want to buy several of these for my rifles but before I go all-in on pic mounted I'd like to hear opinions if scope mounted offers any benefits. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC
Can someone elaborate on the pro's and con's of pic mounted versus scope mounted? Or is it just strictly personal preference? I want to buy several of these for my rifles but before I go all-in on pic mounted I'd like to hear opinions if scope mounted offers any benefits. Thanks.

The pic mounted gives you the flexibility to move it from rifle to rifle without have to make sure the scope tube is the same diameter. The pic mounted unit also puts the card about and inch lower than the scope mount. This can be good because it doesnt block your line or sight, or bad because it's not in your line of sight to read. Very much personal preference.

Reactions: TACC
Received promptly, and mounted mine this morning. Quite happy with the quality and value of the product, and ease of our transaction, loundandproud. Will buy again!

Thanks for the feedback! You guys wiped me out over the weekend. I order more fitting tonight and got 3 more made if anyone needs any

Pretty much personal preference.

Pretty much personal preference.
MODS. I'm just a engineer in my garage with a 3D printer. If this is not allowed here please let me know.

I purchased a 3D printer about a year ago and started making stuff for various shooters. One of the thing people seemed to like are the 3D printed Data Card Holders I was making. I had a thread here previously that got purged because it was over a year old, but I’ve had a couple guys ask about them again. I am still making Data cards, and you can contact me if you want one.

I have 4 variant of Data Card;

MODEL/CLEARANCE REQUIRED

30MM SCOPE MOUNTED / 7.3 mm
34MM SCOPE MOUNTED / 5.3 mm
35MM SCOPE MOUNTED / 5.3 mm
PICATINNY MOUNT / 6.5 mm
SPUHR MOUNT / No clearance required

Material: Fused Deposition Modeled PETG Plastic with Brass Threaded Furrels
Orientation: Right or Left Handed

This design is very robust and has two axis of slip joint allowing the card to take a blow without breaking. You can see how the card articulates in the video below:

The data card comes with a plaque that allows the user to mount their data card. Many shooters use Full adhesive Postit notes or Velcro attached white boards. No surface is provided so the shooter may choose their preferred method.

The cards are $35 each +5 shipping. 3 Dope cards are discounted at $100 shipped.

If you are in need of a card, PM me.

Thanks,

L&P

Scope Mount Style:
View attachment 7028750

Picatinny Mount Style:
View attachment 7028751
SPUHR MOUNT
View attachment 7086347

Can i get overnight shipping?