• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics 3D Printed Data Card Holder for sale. 30, 34, 35mm, Pic and Spuhr Mount. $35 F2F or $40 shipped

How do you hold the cards, you have a plastic insert? Could not tell from the pics & vid.

Okay so I thought I might get lucky and the hole spacing on my Griffin mount would be similar to the SPHUR mount. I was wrong.

Do you think there's any chance of getting a card holder for the Griffin SPRM2 mount? ( YUP I know i know what the mount is called..lol)
If not can I purchase the picatinny adapter to add to my data card holder?

20210615_183204.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rog2069
Okay so I thought I might get lucky and the hole spacing on my Griffin mount would be similar to the SPHUR mount. I was wrong.

Do you think there's any chance of getting a card holder for the Griffin SPRM2 mount? ( YUP I know i know what the mount is called..lol)
If not can I purchase the picatinny adapter to add to my data card holder?

View attachment 7647990
Pm sent

One certainly can be! If you want one I should be able to print the spuhr spigot by tonight and ship tomorrow. Just let me know.

My PayPal is [email protected]

If you like one theyre $40 shipped and ill just need an address.

Are you still cranking these bad boys out? I'd like one of the Spuhr mount cards, please.