• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3rd Ann. Spearhead Tactical: Man vs Man Comp

Rando

Private
Minuteman
3rd Annual
SpearHead Tactical LLC
**Man vs Man Long Rifle Tournament**

SATURDAY, September 29th 2012

Join us for the 3rd year of this great competition. Will be held at (one of) our 1200yd Sniper Training Ranges. Competition is a heads up "versus" tournament. As always, we are increasing the difficulty every time we set this one up. Annually includes some of the best shooters in the country (and world).

We are a Sniper and Special Weapons training facility located in the Texas Panhandle region outside Amarillo. Our Staff is made up ENTIRELY of US Military combat veteran operatives with dedicated Sniper service experience. We take a lot of pride in our unique and unmatched training courses and competitions. We invite all shooters to come out and join us for great fun.

PRICE: Shooters 110.00$
Spectators 25.00$

*includes a cookout afterwards*

PRIZE Table:

Suppressors
Ammo
Rifles
Optics
Sights
Gear
Gift Cards
etc.....

Registration Required !!
(credit cards and check by mail accepted)

Scott Cantu 806-341-5855

[email protected]

www.SpearHead-Tactical.com

Re: 3rd Ann. Spearhead Tactical: Man vs Man Comp

Hello, Do we know about when this will be?
Thanks,
Brandon

Scott,

That looks like a lot of fun and good luck with it.
We can't attend because already locked into the TBRC in Sacremento the same weekend.

Please PM me the date for next years as soon as you can lock it in.

No wind,
Terry

Where is the nearest town/city to this range? Trying to figure how far a drive this would be.
Thanks, Brandon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShooterDev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">30 miles outside amarillo. thx bud</div></div>
Looks like its about 7 hour drive for me. Will have to talk to onoe of my buddies and see if they are up for it.
Thanks Bud!
Brandon