• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man after video shows officer pinning knee against his neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey Gowdy made an interesting comment tonite on FOX he said the Officer had his hands in his pockets so he wasn't threaten at the time when he was kneeling on the guys neck.

Trey Gowdy is a has been, idiot politician, who should stick to what he knows instead of commenting on what he doesn't.

First off, Trey Gowdy is a piece of shit. Second, the cop didn’t have his hands in his pockets.
Is this the same Trey Gowdy that was going to get all the people in the Deep State Swamp and bring them in front of Congress and get to the bottom of things? Or is it the Trey Gowdy that has more hair styles than some Hollywood bimbo? Or the Trey Gowdy who's political affiliation is Trey Gowdy? Just askin' for a friend.

Now the powers that be are busy blathering on about they are not sure if they can bring criminal charges or not.

I would suggest that folks be prepared that if the police get away with this one, there may be some significant unrest in various hotspots and it may be good to keep an eye on the news and be ready to stay home if things go froggy.
Isn't that what grand jury is for? Certainly cutting off blood for 7-8 minutes to the artery feeding the main computer is worth of a grand jury.

I've been on a bunch of arrests that went pear shaped. If someone is going too far, you've got to protect your partners from themselves sometimes. Maybe there is a reason for what's happening, maybe someone's lost their cool. Not a lot of communication between the officers and I'm guessing having a knee on dude's neck is not a standard procedure. It does not appear from the video the officers were in any danger, but they'll have to articulate why they did what they did. Sure looks bad from the video though.

Something interesting I’ve been thinking on.

Where was a supervisor in all of this situation? My department policy requires a Sgt./shift supervisor respond to the scene whenever an officer uses physical force (excluding handcuffing without resistance, or passively resisting subjects who are cuffed without further incident), or whenever any felony violation is reported and the offender is expected to be on scene. Might not be their policy I guess, but both those metrics are met in this instance with the deceased being accused of forgery. Seems to me that even if a Sgt wasn’t enroute to the call already, when on-scene officers had to fight with the deceased (reportedly) there should have been someone on the way to assess the situation and debrief the use of force. Nearly 10 minutes preserved on video-tape after a physical altercation and no one with any rank shows up?

Seems like we’re gonna find there isn’t much for hands-on supervision of the line officers in Minneapolis.

Im white and it pisses me off!
Nobody said it shouldn't piss you off, I think the idea he was trying to relay was just because it pushes you off that doesn't mean you are going to go burn down some businesses trying to convince others that you are allowed to because you are pissed off

Might be my tinfoil hat being worn too tightly, but I bet each time in recent history when there’s a protest that turns to a riot that turns into a city on fire, some of the same people are involved whipping the useful idiots into a frenzy.

Hell, if some globalist like Soros can hire and bus people to protest, it wouldn’t surprise me if people were getting paid to burn shit down. It probably only takes a dozen people to light a few fires until mob mentality and hysteria take over.

The riots have nothing to do with justice for George Floyd and more to do with Minnesota being less a blue state in 2016 than it was in 2012. This unrest is all calculated and part of a greater strategy at play.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Looting stores and stealing is illegal, thieves shouldn't use the outrage of people as an excuse to steal. But the thing is arresting these people would spark more radial BS and more riots.

The good news is there will be plenty of new construction jobs coming up in the near future around that area. The bad news is probably not one young man from that area will be applying for any of the jobs they will be home getting paid more from the govt to sit on their ass waiting on the next big issue to get outraged over. This is what generational welfare looks like and I am not talking about the burned out buildings, but the burned out souls of the people.

Last edited:
It's no longer about the cops and the dead guy anymore, looters have taken over the show and destroyed properties worth a lot of Money, Will these people still ask for justice to be served after all this ? There's truly no cure for Ignorance.

dumbasses burning down their own community.

i will say, as a former LEO, and a guy who has been a place or three, the police in minneapolis were without question the biggest assholes i’ve ever seen. for fucks sake, it wasnt that long ago that one of them shot a woman in the face for approaching his car. that justifies exactly NONE of what the hood rats are doing. the goings on there are exposing everyone from the mayor, the police, and the citizenry for what they truely are.

it’s a leftist shithole. it wont be long and the leftist feel goodies will be crying for us deplorables to come unfuck the mess they’ve made. i have no desire. fuck em.

burn baby, burn.

Is that Minneapolis? I thought at first it was Mogadishu.

Well there is a large community of Somali's that have been imported and living in the Bloomington area for years - Looked a bit like a Mog block party.

Some of the recent vids of the Police precinct burning - they came prepared with some fuel for the fire and look to be "a bit" organized" /sarc

Like all of these situations - stupidity spreads at light speed. There's no easy "correct" response that doesn't have another consequence, although I'm not entirely against the initial thought of mini guns on a small bell helo making a few strafing runs to set the tone.

This event, like COVID, is about optics and the election. Mark my words...There will be more of this stupid shit before November - people are getting desperate to protect their asses and corrupt way of life. Avoid major cities when you can, Train, Stay alert, and be armed at all times.

Last edited:
I think this will open the door for a lot of civilians trying to help other civilians from the King's men when they go to far, ask for a jury trial just show them this video and tell them your ok being judged by 12 so the person you were trying to help didn't have to be carried by 6. I don't think their is 12 people in America that would find anyone guilty for trying to save the life of a fellow human from the King's men especially after this video.
That would be nice.
However, many of those potential 12 called in on their neighbors for breaking "Rona" rules.

R

Might be my tinfoil hat being worn too tightly, but I bet each time in recent history when there’s a protest that turns to a riot that turns into a city on fire, some of the same people are involved whipping the useful idiots into a frenzy.

Hell, if some globalist like Soros can hire and bus people to protest, it wouldn’t surprise me if people were getting paid to burn shit down. It probably only takes a dozen people to light a few fires until mob mentality and hysteria take over.

The riots have nothing to do with justice for George Floyd and more to do with Minnesota being less a blue state in 2016 than it was in 2012. This unrest is all calculated and part of a greater strategy at play.
The writing may have been on the wall for this one. Plus I am not sure one needs to look much father than the mayor, he went on tv proclaiming the officers should be in jail, that if he, or we did it, we would be behind bars. I am under the assumption if elected mayor, job 1 is the people of your city, job 2, the city itself. A moRon would know comments like this will never end well.
On to the people rioting, like everywhere else this shit goes down, why tear up the neighborhood you reside in? WTF sense has this ever made? Now you are w/o a Target, groc store, etc..., well, good fucking job. Take the fight to somewhere where it will have some meaning. Nothing like shitting where you eat, mfr.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Mayor Frye was asked "who is in charge"... no answer given during his press conference. Because the only ones in charge at this point are the looters. He let the 3rd precinct burn saying that he couldn't put more people at harm.

So let's just let flat out criminals do what they want because we don't want to risk more lives? He's afraid that if he does try to stop it, it will spark more unrest. And rightfully so... this isn't easy. But to bury our heads in the ground and hope that it all goes away after they have exhausted themselves and burned out the whole city isnt an acceptable solution either.

Then he went on to throw insults back at Trump. Seriously. Grow up! Admit that this is a complete shit show and ask for support on both sides of the fence.

-sad to be from MN today...

Remember when that Conservative large city burnt their shit down because of
a miscarriage of justice?
Yea me niether.

R
Remember when they did anything about the injustice?....yea, me neither. I guess they did pick up their trash left behind in VA!

I listened to the Minn LE scanner from @ 6:30 - 7:30 Minn time yesterday.

Every move from the placement of forces to the use of any gas was controlled by one man.
They had 3 type of Teams and their only action was to show up to a hot spot and stand there.
At that time, the team that was taking the most rocks and bottles (and told to stand there and take it) was led by a woman - she was rattled.
During that time I also had 2 live feeds going, they attacked another Target and several (10+) buildings were lit on fire. Gunfire steadily increased over the hour too.

It was a very passive response with whack a mole tactics of showing up and standing there, taking incoming, lobbing gas, fracturing the force to assist in other hot spots until the original strong point was now too weak to hold and then folding.

It was designed to embolden the crowds.

Reactions: TACC and Foul Mike
A bizarre twist in the murder of George Floyd was reported on Thursday night, as a former club owner in south Minneapolis revealed that Floyd worked at her club as a security guard, alongside recently fired police officer Derek Chauvin, the man who killed him.
Club owner Maya Santamaria says that the two both worked the same security shift at El Nuevo Rodeo club on Lake Street, before the business was sold a few months ago.
“Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open. They were working together at the same time, it’s just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside,” Santamaria told KSTP.
However, Santamaria said that she can’t be certain that Chauvin and Floyd knew each other, because often over a dozen security guards working at the club on any given night.

Still, they did work overlapping shifts, and the fact that one man ended up killing the other should justify further investigation into whether or not the two had a prior relationship.

If Chauvin and Floyd were not meeting for the first time in the moments before Floyd’s death, that could potentially mean that there was a deeper motive behind the murder.

If true, this could make the difference between a manslaughter charge or a murder charge.

As of right now, no other evidence of a prior relationship has been revealed, but this is an extremely strange coincidence, which would be cause for serious suspicion in any other circumstance.

Reactions: Foul Mike
George Floyd was pronounced at the hospital.

I'd like solid evidence of his death at this point.

Crazier still when you come to understand how long Soros and friends have been attempting a Color Revolution here in America.

Crazier than that when you come to understand 2016 Election + Flynn + Peach Mints + COVID19 + Election 2020 + (a whole lot of other shit that has been going for decades) - all in the same hopper.

Why did the police arrest the CNN crew?

Seems like the perfect thing to do if you want to make sure the narrative stays with police are evil and must be destroyed by.... rioting and looting of course.

Crazier still when you come to understand how long Soros and friends have been attempting a Color Revolution here in America.

Crazier than that when you come to understand 2016 Election + Flynn + Peach Mints + COVID19 + Election 2020 + (a whole lot of other shit that has been going for decades) - all in the same hopper.

This is exactly the organization(s) funding this crap in all of the states with Protests- Soros money behind all of them.

Why did the police arrest the CNN crew?

Seems like the perfect thing to do if you want to make sure the narrative stays with police are evil and must be destroyed by.... rioting and looting of course.

Don't want uncontrolled video to show anything other than the verbal narrative.

For sure there are BLM and AuntQueefa all in this mess - all funded by Soreass.

George Floyd was pronounced at the hospital.

I'd like solid evidence of his death at this point.
With the Fed going in, I am pretty sure they would want to look at the body. But it is the Dept of Just Us and FBI, so you never know.

Also if they had prior contact with each other (Cop/Victim). Then premeditation is much more likely. What if they were in a criminal enterprise together? Suppose Floyd had become a liability to that enterprise?

Truth and facts have become too hard to sort through lately. This is why conspiracy theories are so prominent. The fact that the protestors seem so professional, adds another mystery to the equation. Also, I have never that I can remember, seen a Police station surrendered to it's attackers. Crazy sh!t. JMHO

Reactions: TACC and Foul Mike
You know what pisses me off? The fact that none of those idiots filming the damn thing had the balls to do anything about what they seen happening. Imo, they are just as guilty as the cops in this ordeal. Would it be wise to knock them on their ass and end this? Probably not, as you’d wind up in jail at minimum, but at least homie may still be here and all the stupid revolving around the whole case wouldn’t have happened. Maybe, just maybe. I’m sure they were scared to do something which is more indicative of the problem but I don’t see how you can just stand there and let a guy be murdered in front of you and not at least try to do something. One film, the others take action. I don’t know this entire situation was a shit show on many levels. There was no good outcome really but I just can’t see how people can stand around and watch/film this without doing something.

You know what pisses me off? The fact that none of those idiots filming the damn thing had the balls to do anything about what they seen happening. Imo, they are just as guilty as the cops in this ordeal. Would it be wise to knock them on their ass and end this? Probably not, as you’d wind up in jail at minimum, but at least homie may still be here and all the stupid revolving around the whole case wouldn’t have happened. Maybe, just maybe. I’m sure they were scared to do something which is more indicative of the problem but I don’t see how you can just stand there and let a guy be murdered in front of you and not at least try to do something. One film, the others take action. I don’t know this entire situation was a shit show on many levels. There was no good outcome really but I just can’t see how people can stand around and watch/film this without doing something.
They would have been arrested or shot by these killers. Have you ever gone against a police officer that postured against you?

Is this the same Trey Gowdy that was going to get all the people in the Deep State Swamp and bring them in front of Congress and get to the bottom of things? Or is it the Trey Gowdy that has more hair styles than some Hollywood bimbo? Or the Trey Gowdy who's political affiliation is Trey Gowdy? Just askin' for a friend.

Whats up with his hair sometimes it looks ridiculous does his head come to a point or something ?

More botox in the forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr
Four armed officers. That's why.

There is another twitter thread somebody just emailed me that shows a guy, similar in description, walking in the group of rioters. He has a wire coming out of his ear and the umbrella looks like it's really an antenna. WOW.....unreal. I'd post that site but not sure about that. It's the same guy in the video of hammering out windows at Autozone. This is scary stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.