• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man after video shows officer pinning knee against his neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glass windows and doors being broken all over the CNN building right now...

anim_lol.gif
Aan

I have a feeling that building is not going to look the same again by sunrise tomorrow...
That is fuckin awsome man!

Pawn shop owner was arrested and charged with murder for shooting a looter/arsonest in MN.

A small business owner in his shop that has been abandoned to his own devices by the police defends his livelihood, his property, and his life during an out-of-control riot that's burning down the city around him (a riot that, by the way, was incited by the police publicly murdering a man).

HE gets arrested on the spot.

The murderer with a badge who publicly executed a man on video was free with a small army of cops protecting him for days.
smiley_nosmile.gif

It's fucking bullshit.

Shit is getting really bad right in front of the White House. Firecrackers being thrown at Secret Service Police...

Everything seems to be fucking clear now. Can we just officially designate ANTIFA and it's satellite groups as active terrorist organizations and enemy combatants and lay the fucking smack down of all smack downs on their worthless asses? Police in LA, Las Vegas, and Atlanta have arrested instigators today in the crowds and almost all of them were fucking ANTIFA scum and they were prepared to cause chaos, many of them carried incendiaries and fireworks on them when they were busted. I think we have the big picture already. They need to be fucked up, now.

A moment of levity for this thread.

Protests in LA obviously led to blocking a freeway. A few CHP troopers got stuck in the group and protesters started breaking squad windows, blocking any escape, and climbing on the cars. One of the guys who climbed on the hood of the CHP squad jumped off as the Trooper got out of the crowd and tried to start speeding up. Dummy smashed his face into the pavement and knocked himself out. 😂

Good. People can protest all they want. That's their right.

The second they start destroying shit and hurting people they should forfeit their lives.

Its the only moral course of action.

Reactions: woogie_man
Just getting warmed up with protests and riots in 22 cities today / tonight. Organic?
It is going to get worse as more and more info comes out.

Two things today:

Biden Center fails to disclose $70 million in gifts from China since 2017 - ask yourself how big of a stake does China own in America? How much input do they have in your and your family's future? Who - specifically, sold us each out? Is China the only one?

Flynn Docs including Kislyak phone call - note the F Bee Eye had it all....those handwritten scribbles about what is the goal with Flynn? They already had the transcript of the call prior to the interview. They even had a v-mail from Rooskie Diplomat Chernyshev who is leaving Gen Flynn a message letting him know that Kislyak wants to talk to him. Before he leaves the message the transcripts record he is asking which US agency did the hacking b/c they know the US did the hacking that they are blaming on the Rooskies and using as justification for sanctions and kicking the 12 Rooskies out of the country - for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
Which every way you want to spin it cops killing 1100+/- 50 folks a year is bizarre. So something is very broken . It seems that far to many cops are simply unfit for the job .

Blacks represent about 25% , 50 % killed by the police are white. So black lives matter is load of crap.

But still these are 3rd world numbers.
View attachment 7338963
What an ignorant statement. That's .0000034 percent of our population. Of that, what would you guess are unjustified? The number is ridiculously low.
Like you'd have a far better chance of being hit by lightning than shot by police in an unjustified shooting every year.

What an ignorant statement. That's .0000034 percent of our population. Of that, what would you guess are unjustified? The number is ridiculously low.
Like you'd have a far better chance of being hit by lightning than shot by police in an unjustified shooting every year.
Ignorant is comparing it to being hit by lightning.

Even when you take look at it per capita is hugely excessive here you are looking at 3 per million. Like Mexico ,Ruanda,Sudan ,Mali all of these are practically warzones.Mexico is a narco warzone where more folks are beheaded than in the ME .

For the negro in US even your hit by lighting analogy doesn't work out as ods are much higher, of course, goes hand in hand in being criminal element but still ods of getting killed by police are crazy high particularly for certain age groups.

''Between the ages of 25 y and 29 y, black men are killed by police at a rate between 2.8 and 4.1 per 100,000, American Indian and Alaska Native men are killed at a rate between 1.5 and 2.8 per 100,000, Asian/Pacific Islander men are killed by police at a rate between 0.3 and 0.6 per 100,000, Latino men at a rate between 1.4 and 2.2 per 100,000, and white men at a rate between 0.9 and 1.4 per 100,000. Inequalities in risk persist throughout the life course.''
https://www.pnas.org/content/116/34/16793

Fake news getting the taste of ................ 🧻 o_O err.... Mexico ...?
EZOqSKXWsAItI_e

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Yes True. But what about all the other human beings that we don't know their names because the Mainstream media decides who we care about?

Why are some more important than others?
Because guilty white liberals have decided

Why don't the looters join the force and change it? Because that would require actual thought. Looting is easier.

The current evidence says this was flat out murder, burning stores only weakens their point. From their point of view anyone who is against looting is for murder. Will the jury remember the murder or the looting more?

If this dead guy were white, we likely would never know about it.

There is something really strange about this whole affair. That cop knew he was being filmed and did not seem concerned.
that's why we need to wait for all the facts. stop prejudging. but it happens every time.

Reactions: Foul Mike
But its not all bad

Spiderman in action
EZNHKsrXsAEavGo

And maybe he gets to score..........
EZNHKskWsAc4wKQ

Have no doubt about that either, but if a LEO had of been there this would have never happened. Matters little who or what he did, he was cuffed, down, an out of the fight. Tell me where he deserved, lethal force being applied? Was he an asshole, most likely,... but once you allow shit like this to happen, there is no law. With no perception of law, it will get real ugly, real quick. What those pissed off people are doing up there will look like a 1st grade picnic, compared.
there is no law for the hillary, or comey, or the rest of them. why should there be law for these lowlifes either? there is only law for the law abiding, the folks who actually work and pay for the whole mess. when do the rest of the riots begin?

Reactions: TACC and Foul Mike
Looting stores and stealing is illegal, thieves shouldn't use the outrage of people as an excuse to steal. But the thing is arresting these people would spark more radial BS and more riots.
is arrest the appropriate response to anarchy?

Protesting is ok. Burning, looting and otherwise acting like complete idiots is another. What is going on is not acceptable behavior and should not be considered as much, unless they want the boog. Not all cops are bad. This guy was a POS and Justice will be served somehow, I promise, but what’s currently going on is not helping matters.

What would happen if cops across the nation decided to go on strike and just not care? Are you going to let people put your life in harms way because they are supposedly protesting? What about your family? Your property? What if this was your car or house burning? No sir, what I’m seeing is not protesting and it certainly isn’t helping their message.
why is it ok to demand absolute perfection from LE, and not politicians, teachers, and the rest of the unionized public employees? Answer: LE are the only ones who ever say "NO" to these anarchists so they're the hated enemy. They don't hear that word from any other authority figures(75% don't have fathers in the home), so they don't acknowledge it, hell, it doesn't even compute.

Last edited:
Everything seems to be fucking clear now. Can we just officially designate ANTIFA and it's satellite groups as active terrorist organizations and enemy combatants and lay the fucking smack down of all smack downs on their worthless asses?

Great plan. Then in the same process, the feds can get a two-for-one deal and lump "the militia" in the same category.

For a group of people that often decry tyranny by the federal government, there sure are a lot of people here just itching to bring the fed.gov hammer down on anyone we don't like. Feels good in the short term, might not be the smartest thing in the long term.

Question for current and former LEO's...... How many of you have a policy around the Duty to Intervene?

Meaning, if you see one of your fellow LEO's acting against policy that you are to intervene in the moment AND report to management?

Not trying to stir the pot. Just trying to understand.
When I was playing Po-Po from 2009-2019, Im pretty sure we had a policy for that. But there's a "box" of sorts which at my agency we applied to our actions.

The 4 sides of the box where as long as your conduct was in the box, you're golden:

Moral
Legal
Ethical
Within Policy

I see people harp on policy and law day in and day out. There is far more to policing than words on paper... it takes a good heart, and a heart that's hard sometimes. Not losing your shit on the scene of a murder/suicide or some kid getting dismembered after getting hit by a car, or interviewing a child molester after you already saw the CCTV footage of the act(s)... and also in the same shift going to help an old lady turn off her sprinklers because she forgot how to for the 3rd time this month who had no familyor friends to help (she made the best oatmeal raisin cookies btw).

There were times when I was dealing with a suspect that a partner came up to me and said, "hey man, I got this, take a step back." And times where I did that for them.

There are times when you're dealing with people and you get tunnel vision, completely focused and whats directly in front of you and everything else seems like a blur. Thats when its incumbent on other officers to not just ask if you need help, but just step up and help.

Last edited:
why is it ok to demand absolute perfection from LE, and not politicians, teachers, and the rest of the unionized public employees?

The root of the problems in these metros are the Manchurian candidates posing as mayors, judges, and district attorneys who’s policies cripple the rule of law.

and after the wild west show was over, we may be able to get back to a civilized society again.
You'll not be held accountable for the lives and properties destroyed in the process but President Trump will, They will say he stood by and watch the country burn, Election is around the corner and there's a lot at stake, Its not gonna be a easy win/lose.

Even when you take look at it per capita is hugely excessive here you are looking at 3 per million. Like Mexico ,Ruanda,Sudan ,Mali all of these are practically warzones.Mexico is a narco warzone where more folks are beheaded than in the ME .

For the negro in US even your hit by lighting analogy doesn't work out as ods are much higher, of course, goes hand in hand in being criminal element but still ods of getting killed by police are crazy high particularly for certain age groups.

''Between the ages of 25 y and 29 y, black men are killed by police at a rate between 2.8 and 4.1 per 100,000, American Indian and Alaska Native men are killed at a rate between 1.5 and 2.8 per 100,000, Asian/Pacific Islander men are killed by police at a rate between 0.3 and 0.6 per 100,000, Latino men at a rate between 1.4 and 2.2 per 100,000, and white men at a rate between 0.9 and 1.4 per 100,000. Inequalities in risk persist throughout the life course.''

Fake news getting the taste of ................ 🧻 o_O err.... Mexico ...?
EZOqSKXWsAItI_e

Like all statistics, your twisting them to fit your narrative. I find it hilarious you posted a pic of CNN when you're spewing the same drivel that they do.
For any race, how many per capita was the officer not cleared of any wrongdoing after the shooting? How many were indicted by a grand jury or similar process over a deadly shooting?

Great plan. Then in the same process, the feds can get a two-for-one deal and lump "the militia" in the same category.

For a group of people that often decry tyranny by the federal government, there sure are a lot of people here just itching to bring the fed.gov hammer down on anyone we don't like. Feels good in the short term, might not be the smartest thing in the long term.
I wouldn't ask others to do my work for me. Government, especially the left, is not the least bit interested in stopping this; they are perfectly content to let it run out lest they be accused of not kissing enough of the appropriate..ass. It will recur regularly until someone actually stands up to it in the only way the anarchists understrand.

Last edited:
You'll not be held accountable for the lives and properties destroyed in the process but President Trump will, They will say he stood by and watch the country burn, Election is around the corner and there's a lot at stake, Its not gonna be a easy win/lose.
the left will say that anyway, and make up even more. the law and order folks will cheer on and back anyone with a backbone. the folks have had enough.

Good post.

Same deal with censorship / regulation of social media....they want it, b/c they want to usher in Chinese style censorship.

This has all been engineered.

Feel fortunate that you are alive during this historic moment, God chose you to be alive. I'm excited and hope you all are too.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Like all statistics, your twisting them to fit your narrative. I find it hilarious you posted a pic of CNN when you're spewing the same drivel that they do.
For any race, how many per capita was the officer not cleared of any wrongdoing after the shooting? How many were indicted by a grand jury or similar process over a deadly shooting?

Try twisting the stats to where they don't look like police are killing folks in excessive numbers, magnitudes beyond any western style democracy .

Try twisting the stats to where they don't look like police are killing folks in excessive numbers, magnitudes beyond any western style democracy .
In Europe you have no-go zones. We don't do that here so le working in those 3rd world shitholes will inevitably have to shoot some of them.

In Europe you have no-go zones. We don't do that here so le working in those 3rd world shitholes will inevitably have to shoot some of them.
friends just outside London have told me of the muslim no-go zones. good point. how eager would anyone be to deal with that? could not pay me enough.

The numbers aren't excessive. You're trolling and I'm done playing your game. It's the same game the left always plays, let's let emotion over rule fact. Let's throw a skewed statistic up without backing up the argument.
So, I'm sure your argument holds true for self defense shootings also since we are the highest as a country in that too? Same shit the left spews to support gun bans.
Let me break it down. We are a nation of guns. That being said, we will have higher rates of shootings from both LE and other citizens than the Euro panacea's you so proudly embrace. I'm okay with it because freedom. LE should be always working towards improving the numbers, but as a nation, we do a pretty damn good job. It's not perfect, but it was never intended to be. We're semi-advanced primates who are plagued by fault.

So has anyone seen any video of the time frame when the cops were walking this guy in cuffs across the street to the point where the cop has his knee on his neck? In the video of the initial contact it looks like the cops are pretty calm. I would think that something went wrong when putting him in the car. Also why would they book him for a counterfeit $20? Did He also have a warrant?I would sure like to know the rest of the story.

So has anyone seen any video of the time frame when the cops were walking this guy in cuffs across the street to the point where the cop has his knee on his neck? In the video of the initial contact it looks like the cops are pretty calm. I would think that something went wrong when putting him in the car. Also why would they book him for a counterfeit $20? Did He also have a warrant?I would sure like to know the rest of the story.

If #GeorgeFlyod was handcuffed and didn't resist...how did he end up across the street on the floor with no handcuffs with three cops on him... killed and then collected by people that WERE NOT PARAMEDICS. #SOROS made his cash count. This is a staged murder to spark race war!

They were moving him to a 3rd precinct squad. Park Police would not make the arrest or transport. They are separate and were there only to assist because they were close by. The Parks precinct is technically Mpls police, but run by the Parks Board and they patrol the parks and lakes, not respond to these types of calls unless assisting. This is why he was walked across the street.
As far as the rest of that tinfoil hat tweet, yeah ok all the cops and Floyd are on Soros' payroll? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ravenworks
Same as in US ,these no-go zones are not much different than Ghettos in US , except far less deadly .Countries like France(66mio),Germany(83mio),UK(66mio) have about as many homicides as Chicago alone on a bad year ,countries like Italy(60mio) ,Spain(47mio) about half that of Chicago , newer eastern members are not even in the running due to lack of arab and african imports

These Ghettos are most prevalent in Arabic republic of Ukstan (UK) and parts of France both competing to be Europes first Islamic republic.

Still police kills some 15+- 5 in France where police are much adept to handling the 'imports' , French police is by far the most violent in Europe , but not with guns , old fashioned beatings are the name of the game and bunch of other practices French imported from working in the colonies to handle the imports ...

in UK police have few guns so deaths are generaly below 5 per year. Germany they fire 100 shots into the air and kill maybe 10-+5 per year nowdays due to 1mio Jihadi imports , prior to that a fraction of that.

The whole of EU couldn't scrape together 100 killed by police per year in a population of some 445mio. So 1100+50 per year per 330mio is quite a metric

Last edited:
Bottom line by Trump. Looting leads to shooting. Pretty clear.
Not sure what the state laws are in that state. I wouldn't believe looting warrants the use of Deadly Physical Force but arson usually warrants the use of DPF to stop the threat.

Bottom line by Trump. Looting leads to shooting. Pretty clear.
President Trump's choice of words makes me laugh time and time again he does it, Do you know there are people who think Trump is saying if looter don't stop he is gonna order LEO's to start shooting them, Lols

• Haha
Reactions: BCX
I agree they should be shot w bean bag loads or rubber bullets. They may get the message.

True didn't look at it from that angle. Screw it, let them burn the city down. The savages make for good entertainment...

Fuck these people. They are the enemy too. :mad: Are they going to help the hundreds of small businesses rebuild that lost everything? Are they going to help the Hmong families that lost their businesses because they were targeted by the mob, the families that had their homes burned...Fuck I am so pissed at these animals and the human garbage that support them.

Same as in US ,these no-go zones are not much different than Ghettos in US , except far less deadly .Countries like France(66mio),Germany(83mio),UK(66mio) have about as many homicides as Chicago alone on a bad year ,countries like Italy(60mio) ,Spain(47mio) about half that of Chicago , newer eastern members are not even in the running due to lack of arab and african imports

These Ghettos are most prevalent in Arabic republic of Ukstan (UK) and parts of France both competing to be Europes first Islamic republic.

Still police kills some 15+- 5 in France where police are much adept to handling the 'imports' , French police is by far the most violent in Europe , but not with guns , old fashioned beatings are the name of the game and bunch of other practices French imported from working in the colonies to handle the imports ...

in UK police have few guns so deaths are generaly below 5 per year. Germany they fire 100 shots into the air and kill maybe 10-+5 per year nowdays due to 1mio Jihadi imports , prior to that a fraction of that.

The whole of EU couldn't scrape together 100 killed by police per year in a population of some 445mio. So 1100+50 per year per 330mio is quite a metric

You should probably move to one of those countries where the big bad thin blue line won't shoot you in your sleep.

When young black men are committing murders and armed robberies at 8x the rate of other ethnic groups, it's not surprising they'll have more bad interactions with police.

Add an entitlement attitude, where you're never held responsible for your actions and you have a powder keg.

Status
Not open for further replies.