• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man after video shows officer pinning knee against his neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MN Hell's Angels chapter is guarding their local grocery store, guess the mob is not fucking with that store. :ROFLMAO:

The Hells Angels have been known to bring knives to gunfights... And win. And not just in THAT particular incident you are all thinking about right now either.

Hells Angels do not fuck around. They WILL cut the heads off of wannabe terrorists and parade around with them...

Reactions: BCX
When I was playing Po-Po from 2009-2019, Im pretty sure we had a policy for that. But there's a "box" of sorts which at my agency we applied to our actions.

The 4 sides of the box where as long as your conduct was in the box, you're golden:

Moral
Legal
Ethical
Within Policy

I see people harp on policy and law day in and day out. There is far more to policing than words on paper... it takes a good heart, and a heart that's hard sometimes. Not losing your shit on the scene of a murder/suicide or some kid getting dismembered after getting hit by a car, or interviewing a child molester after you already saw the CCTV footage of the act(s)... and also in the same shift going to help an old lady turn off her sprinklers because she forgot how to for the 3rd time this month who had no familyor friends to help (she made the best oatmeal raisin cookies btw).

There were times when I was dealing with a suspect that a partner came up to me and said, "hey man, I got this, take a step back." And times where I did that for them.

There are times when you're dealing with people and you get tunnel vision, completely focused and whats directly in front of you and everything else seems like a blur. Thats when its incumbent on other officers to not just ask if you need help, but just step up and help.

Thanks for the reply and I know there are good LEO's out there. Most of the ones I know are small (or smallish) town LE.

Its a tough job and I honestly want to trust those entrusted to protect and serve. Unfortunately, my travels over the last decade make me leary of cops.

As a side note, even though I am struggling with the way today's policing is manifesting itself, I step off the sideline. About a month ago I was headed into town early evening on a drizzly day. I see a kid, maybe 15-18 sitting on the side of the road, soaking wet in a tee shirt and jeans. I call in a welfare check and by the time I find a place to turn around my truck the local police had shown up. One was kneeling down at the same level as the kid with his hand on the kids shoulder. The other LEO was on the other side with something like a small blanket that he was giving to the kid. Admittedly I only had about 20 seconds but those two LOE's were treating this kid with respect and dignity. I write up a quick note and dropped it off with a LT at the station commending the two officers. He said he would look them up and get them the recognition they deserve.
A few days later a got a note from the Chief thanking me for the positive input.

Still struggling to see much good in a lot of the policing out there but dang, if I am going to point out bad policing I am also honor bound to point out the good. So for those of you that did or are doing good police work thanks....... for those of you that sit by and let others go unchecked because you arent duty bound to intervene...... sth

• Love
Reactions: BCX and Anb618
Now thats some funny shit lol

These people are fucking animals. This should be on the Dallas do nothing PD for letting these assholes run wild. Dallas was a hot spot for riots a few years back too.

• Angry
Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
These people are fucking animals. This should be on the Dallas do nothing PD for letting these assholes run wild. Dallas was a hot spot for riots a few years back too.

that guy should have had his ass beat just for wearing white pants. choosing a sword to confront a crowd? wonder if he’s still an anti gunner? i bet he will never say “no one needs a 30 round magazine/ar15” ever again.

choosing a sword to confront a crowd? wonder if he’s still an anti gunner? i bet he will never say “no one needs a 30 round magazine/ar15” ever again.

Fuck that, Give me a drum mag and a giggle switch to step outside in that kind of shit.

that guy should have had his ass beat just for wearing white pants. choosing a sword to confront a crowd? wonder if he’s still an anti gunner? i bet he will never say “no one needs a 30 round magazine/ar15” ever again.

Lots of assumptions here. Sure he could be anti gun, and if so that’s his fucking choice. He also may not be allowed to own firearms for legal or mental health reasons. Regardless he still has the right to protect his business and livelihood just like anyone else. If I have an angry mob coming at me I’ll take that sword over nothing. Decapitate a few shit birds like a fucking savage and I bet the others smarten up really fucking fast.

Co-ed showers haven't shown up.

Thats the movie... It is a... riot... of a movie indeed... But it is not canon.
smiley_smartass.gif

Reactions: Ravenworks
That guy is more of a man than any of us watching this shit on our IPads. He went out and fought for what is right. Why would you chastise that man and why would any other members here like @myronman3 post? We have to start supporting what is right even when those engaging end up failing. Every battle won’t be won. Without that support, moral will fall and men lose the will to fight.

Lots of assumptions here. Sure he could be anti gun, and if so that’s his fucking choice. He also may not be allowed to own firearms for legal or mental health reasons. Regardless he still has the right to protect his business and livelihood just like anyone else. If I have an angry mob coming at me I’ll take that sword over nothing. Decapitate a few shit birds like a fucking savage and I bet the others smarten up really fucking fast.

He had the right mindset, but wrong tactics.

Going out into the open and leaving himself vulnerable on all sides was the one lethal mistake he made. He had a formidable weapon. That sword is better than any baseball bat or club because it can be used to stab in confined quarters too. He should have barricaded himself in a small, enclosed area like a mop closet or bathroom and use the doorway as a fatal funnel, and spear anyone that tries to come through.

I know one guy who had survived the Xinjiang riots of 2008. He was in a pickup truck that was parked in a lot with vehicles around it and surrounded by Muslim rioters so he could not just drive off and run them over. He had a Bowie type knife and crawled into the backseat and hunkered down near the floor. The mob broke the windows and reached in, trying to pull him out. He grabbed the first hand that latched onto his body, and stabbed the fucker through the armpit, again and again. Then he repeated the same procedure with any other rioter's arms that he could reach. Severed a few rioters' hands too when he could not reach an armpit or throat. A group of passing Chinese militiamen pulled him out of the truck a few hours later. There were at least 9 dead rioters inside and around the truck next to him. Some were beheaded and completely decapitated. Guy was covered from head to toe in blood but he was uninjured.

Last I heard of him, he is living in Harbin now because my uncle managed to get him a job there. Tried to join the PLA but they wouldn't take him because he is a habitual drunkard and degenerate gambler... in the worst possible ways. My uncle had to leave his cigarette packs at home and only take 1 or 2 loosies with him every day so he could tell the guy "sorry buddy, my last one today, gotta buy more later", because he would try to bum cigs off of him every time they run into each other...
smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: TACC
What did they fire? Is that real?
Looked like paint markers. However this is going to get out of hand if those shit heads, keep acting that way. Looks to me like they (cops)are just begging for a fight. That may well be part of the plan, via the end goal. There is much more going on here that a dead perp,... Course most knew they will only ramp up everything, as Nov gets closer,....

Reactions: Bender and BCX
Wow. That was uncalled for. Probably some boot pog fucks led by some douche who dodged deployments for the last 19 years.

I don’t see how that can possibly be legal. What threat is someone standing on their fucking porch, and why are they not allowed to be on their porch even during a city lockdown or curfew? It’s their own private property. Police are not making a good example for themselves with actions like this. It’s making very pro LE people like myself question their intent. If they want an us vs them society, they’re making a really fucking good case.

Big list I found. Common sense isn't so common.

nypd driving into protestors:
https://v.redd.it/mztm15kh00251 https://gfycat.com/misguidedrecklesscod

police actively seeking out fights compilation:
https://v.redd.it/m82yxl4qh0251

cop shooting rubber bullets at people watching from apartment:

police shooting the press with rubber bullets:
https://v.redd.it/o3v8ps7rat151

police doing a drive-by pepper spraying

guy with hands in the air gets his mask ripped off and pepper sprayed:
https://v.redd.it/wlx0gyoe21251

couple getting yanked out of their car and tased for violating curfew:

reporter sheltering in gas station is pepper sprayed:
https://twitter.com/MichaelAdams317

reporter trying to get home gets window shot out:

cops come at a guy for filming a police car burning:

cops pepper spraying a group of protestors without provocation
https://v.redd.it/0dxnkso0a1251

I don’t see how that can possibly be legal. What threat is someone standing on their fucking porch, and why are they not allowed to be on their porch even during a city lockdown or curfew? It’s their own private property. Police are not making a good example for themselves with actions like this. It’s making very pro LE people like myself question their intent. If they want an us vs them society, they’re making a really fucking good case.
False Flag?

Dont think under the constraints of legal and illegal. Let’s do and support what IS RIGHT!

Last edited:
If its coming to Calgary, its probably being planned for other major cities in Canada also. Let's hope these are your regular Canadian protests... deflated balloons. This shit is going international

Attachments

• IMG_6332.png
    IMG_6332.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 39
Hey we are tired of being treated like wild animals......How dare you treats us like we aren't human beings. To show you that we deserve to be treated like people we are going to go out and act like WILD ANIMALS and burn our own neighborhoods down.......That will show you!!

You are wrong on so many levels. The people who are doing to this are white supremacists and organized crime from out of state, most likely Illinois, Chicago Italian mob folks. You got to listen to the mayor and governor. They know better than you. They have secret intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.