• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

40 round PMAGS

GunGasm

Hussy
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2011
Kansas
Any of you guys have any want or need for them? My LGS has Gen3 40 rounders on the shelf, $24.95+tax. I grabbed a couple just cause I could, I gotta go back in end of week(thurs-fri) and any one in NON ban states wants some I'd grab them for cost+ shipping. PM me if interested and I'll see what I can grab if any interest.

Gg

All gone, I'll keep my eye out for more if anyone wants them lemme know.

Any of you guys have any want or need for them? My LGS has Gen3 40 rounders on the shelf, $24.95+tax. I grabbed a couple just cause I could, I gotta go back in end of week(thurs-fri) and any one in NON ban states wants some I'd grab them for cost+ shipping. PM me if interested and I'll see what I can grab if any interest.

Gg

Where at in Central KS? We have em in stock for $19.95 currently.

Do they ever plan on releasing a version with a window? I'm hoping that's coming down the pipe soon.....

We haven't seen anything about them coming down the pipelines but who knows? It took Magpul forever to come out with 10rd mags but when they did they also came out with the M3 magazines, 40rd pmags, and AK magazines which will come out later this year. They've been growing product lines quite a bit over the last year.