• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos 5 Color True German Flecktarn

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
This stock is one of Bass_Ackwardz stocks, and he asked me to try to make my 5 Color flecktarn look like actual german flecktarn. This is my first time doing a flec in this pattern style. I've done a lot of flecs, but in a general pattern that's not quite as intense as this one.

I'm happy with it, I think the stock for my next rifle is going to get this treatment. I like the colors, and like the pattern.

Branden

Re: 5 Color True German Flecktarn

Branden:

Very good....got me thinking of what i could do to my stock....forgot what i ordered from tom......dam getting old is hell...smile.

You really need a new background. lol... Its making my eyes hurt seeing flec and multi together!!
wink.gif

Good job on the pattern. You like the colors?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nicely done,as usual</div></div>
+1