• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 5 dead hares 5 shots 6mmBR

Wild_Bill

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2007
Victoria Australia
Hi all one position over a horse paddock out with a farmer got all 5 from 50 to 200 yards with 5 shots shooting 62gr 6mm Barnes Varmint Grenades they are totaly devestating.

Rifle is a trued rem 700 varmint with the factory 243 barrel rechambered and shortened to 20" trigger is lightened and is wearing Seekins rail badger bolt knob, bushed firing pin, 8X56 Kahles steel tube rifle scope and is sitting in an old HS stock i use so i dont smash up my VLS stock, also wearing a Ase Ultra 30 cal can and Atlas V8 bipod.

Re: 5 dead hares 5 shots 6mmBR

got another 4 in the morning hoping to get more tonight, the problem is they have a freshly cut pasture so they are coming in from the rest of the area

Good job! Im going to see if I can get me some tomorrow.

how the shit did you get a can in Au??

I dont eat the hares unless i have to i love the rabbits though fried on a hot plate in butter or in stew if they are older.

as for the can we have a dealers liscence and supply government and commercial end users like profesional shoters that are liscenced. some states allow liscences for pro shooters and other commercial reasons and other states completly bann them. there is a lot of red tape to go through and every one is registered. The property i was shooting on i ended up with 12 hares in 3 walks around the paddock.

i took a 250 yard shot one morning and the hare jumped a yard off the grass and took off yesterday i shot the same hare at 100 yards and i had cut the skin under its belly the cut was 1.25" long and only cutt he skin not the inside chest muscles the skin was hardening up and healing he would have lived his life out if i did not get him again but i am glad i confirmed the hit on him with a hunting 8 power scope without turrets to wind range and wind.

the property owners train movie horses, dogs, cats, crows, lamas, donkeys, muels, cammels and a lot of other harness horses so to remove the pest animals you have to be very safe and not spook the livestock as most of their 100 horses are worth from 5 to 25 grand each.