• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5 Palestinians killed by humanitarian aid

Seems like these Palestinians are really easy to kill.

They'd shoot a rocket into Israel for the last 50 years, and it would land in an elementary school playground during recess, and lightly maim 3 kids.

Israel would launch one in retaliation into a terrorist hideout, and the Palestinians would be holding dead babies on the news. That bomb killed 6,000 kids.

They are professional victims.

Last edited:
Are we calling this.

Friendly fire or Killing them with kindness.

• Haha
Reactions: hlee
Saw a short blurb by MSNBC while scrolling through YouTube the other day...

It was about an elderly Palestinian man who had died of dehydration and malnutrition.

So being the kind, sympathetic asshole that I am, I replied in the comments... "People wouldn't die of malnutrition and dehydration if the 'leadership' in Gaza would use all that pipe for drinking water and irrigating crops instead of using it to build rockets."

Mike

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Saw a short blurb by MSNBC while scrolling through YouTube the other day...

It was about an elderly Palestinian man who had died of dehydration and malnutrition.

So being the kind, sympathetic asshole that I am, I replied in the comments... "People wouldn't die of malnutrition and dehydration if the 'leadership' in Gaza would use all that pipe for drinking water and irrigating crops instead of using it to build rockets."

Mike
To be fair. The leadership is not in Gaza. That's why I find it funny when Israel says that they are going to continue until the leadership is destroyed. The Palestinian leaders are protected because if Israel were to take them out it would start an international event. It would definitely be the event to start WW3

Reactions: mosin46
To be fair. The leadership is not in Gaza. That's why I find it funny when Israel says that they are going to continue until the leadership is destroyed. The Palestinian leaders are protected because if Israel were to take them out it would start an international event. It would definitely be the event to start Ways
True enough... But without the support of the Palestinian people Hamas would still be a "Biergarten" movement.

Were/Are the Palestinians a marginalized people who have been treated unfairly? I don't know... Maybe... Probably. Everyone gets the shit end of the stick at some point in time.

If the Palestinians told Hamas they weren't going to dig up water lines to use the pipe for rockets anymore, they would have MORE water and LESS Israeli artillery. Now they have no schools, no hospitals, no homes, and the only thing they have to show for it is several hundred dead Israelis on the scoreboard. Sound like a winning strategy to you?

They are trading success for "revenge" but they aren't smart enough to figure out that success is the best revenge.

You see the same victim/poverty mentality in the inner cities and reservations... "I'm a lazy, thieving drunk/addict because the man is keeping my people down." No, you being a lazy, thieving addict/drunk is what's holding you (and your people) down.

Mike

After WWII, Gen. Chenault organized CAT, which eventually became Air America. Many of the pilots were his ex-Flying Tigers. They were flying in supplies to help the people in war-ravaged China. They developed a technique to drop rice WITHOUT parachutes. They simply took a 100 lb bag of rice, put it in a larger bag designed to hold more like 150 lbs, and sewed it up. When dropped without parachute, the inner bag would rupture, of course, but it was still contained within the loose-fitting outer bag, which stayed intact because there was no pressure on it during impact. Genius!

One day the inevitable happened and a bag of rice went through a villager's roof and killed several people sitting around a table inside. The mayor of the village was interviewed about it. Essentially he said, “Because of this drop a few of our people died, but without the drops we will all die. Keep 'em coming.”

Last edited:
we should have never and should never send "aid" of any kind to anyone anywhere; africa,asia,europe,so america. think maybe we have had and still have very many issues here that need all the funds possible to fix. fuck the rest of the world including israel and gaza.

Reactions: Im2bent and Jscb1b
060826-F-2185F-091.jpeg

JPADS they knew where those pallets were going to land , right on top of their tents .......

You do realize these airdrops are not meant as Aid for Palestinians,

They are meant to gaslight domestic populations that have no idea how the numbers work out ,all the airdrops conducted so far delivered about 3 trucks worth of aid while consuming lots of Air time on MSM

Same goes for Brandos plan to build a port in Gaza to resupply from Cyprus.

Program is to give Israelis more time to genocide the folks and gaslight part of the voter base that is upset with Gaza situation