• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

500-600-700-800-1000 yards

That is awesome work Curtis. I live in very similar climate here in Reno and just love it. Thank you for sharing with us this video. I have subsequently subscribed to your youtube channel.

That is awesome work Curtis. I live in very similar climate here in Reno and just love it. Thank you for sharing with us this video. I have subsequently subscribed to your youtube channel.

Cool thanks

Nice shooting. What optics?

swfa 5-20x50 HD

Enjoyed the video. Good shooting. Target size?

Not sure, mix of sizes, I know the 700 yard target was 12 inch

cool! What's the temp that day?

Nice shooting! Subbed to your channel as well :)

Thanks man

nice shooting, that is what i call walking it out.

love the fact you can see the draft of the bullet when fired.

That must have been a lot of fun, thanks for sharing the video. Always fun to be able to see the bullet trace.

There are times I can spot my bad wind calls when I miss the target completely and see no bullet splash. I am watching my own bullet trace. Its pretty cool.

Was that Saratoga Springs or Utah? Reason I ask is if it's Saratoga I'm just up the road in Queensbury.

Ooops, just noticed there was a comma in there. I thought it was Saratoga Springs in NY OR Utah. So that puts me a coupla' thousand miles up the road.

Are there that many MILS in a reticle?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The ballistic calculator(308, 175gr) I'm using says ~ 8 mils difference between 500 yards and 1000 yards. So if you zero at 500 at the bottom of the reticle, I guess it could be done, but your answer made me do the calculations and realize that would not be practical. Good way to educate a noob; effective without being condescending. Good approach.