• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5000 Fed. GMM 210 LR primers.....WOW!!!!

Re: 5000 Fed. GMM 210 LR primers.....WOW!!!!

WOW!!! I've been periodically looking at the auctions, and had seen them going for 50-80/K, but not $200 plus. Friggin ridiculous.

22 cents a Primer!
Wow! Just wow...

Reloading is getting spendy!

and the buyer has to pay shipping! At that price I'd expect free shipping to be thrown in, plus a courtesy reach around!

I've got a sealed box of 5K 210M. For $950 I'd deliver them to your door with a dozen roses and a card!!

Yep, time you add bullet cost, case, powder, your looking at $17.50 per bx of 50.......IF you can get bullets.....
Not a good deal.....
Even at $350.00 per 5k.

I really hope no one bids on this, this is part of the problem with the prices now...

What a dickhead. There's your inflation problem. It's at $1100.00 now from an opening bid of $950.00!!!

What a bunch of stampeded sheeple there on this pathetic rock.

# of bids 0 Bid History

No, quee, he's asking $1100.00..............opening bid $950.00.
No one has even bid at the opening price..........yet.

I'll shoot until I'm out of primers (or am low) and then I'm done if prices don't come back down. I have no problem waiting. I hope this guys spent thousands b/c he bought them @ $100/K and has to sit on them b/c the markets comes back down.

I think he wants too keep them!

Lot's of folks do exactly that.................
If they can't make a killing, they would rather keep the items.......
Take a shot, what's he got to lose.

That is just plain nuts. I know stuff is hard to come by but that is out of hand.

Now if I could just get all of the componets I need for last summers prices I would not care every time I pull the trigger.

Brian

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he should be shot. just my 2 cents </div></div>

The people who are bidding on this should be shot not him. God that price is ridiculous!
smirk.gif

I will sell my rifle and take a Ninja class at the nearest mall before I bid for those primers.

Wouldn't it be justice if someone stole his case of primers? hehe

Don't you know it. Capitalism at its best!!! (with major sarcasism). If everyone decides that it way too much and not place any bid on it, then perhaps the seller will realize that the price may be a bit "marked up".

I have some once fired benchrest primers i would be willing to sell for .05 a piece or 500.00 for the lot
smile.gif

Yeah, he sure is taken advantage of the situation. That price is freakin ridiculous. Any nut out there who wants to pay that much, is getting the shovel handle and the vaseline in the box.

Taking advantage ?? How about "Supply & Demand" ? What if the situation (supply) DOESN'T improve in this next year ? What will YOU PAY to be able to shoot / reload ? Those of us who have been through this before and saw "The writing on the Wall" ... may have stocked up.
There is still 1,355 DAYS left in this administration ... think about it. NO, I don't have ANYTHING for sale except 550 cord stuff.

I'm sorely conflicted: I mean, some idiot just paid $230.00 clams for 1 thousand primers!

GM210ms are great primers, to be sure. BR2s are even more expensive at retail so I'm guessing they'd go for even more on a "Sucker Broker" auction!

Anyway, here I sit wondering what I might have done had work not picked up 6 weeks ago. I am well set for primers in all four sizes (lg and sm pistol and rifle, magnum and regular, match, etc.), and can't help reading the bold writing on the wall: <span style="font-size: 20pt">need cash? Suckers abound to pay waaaaaay toooooo much for reloading components</span>.

I'm seeing the makings of another investment bubble...

Don't worry friends, I'm such a cheap, packrat, bastid, I never sell or throw away anything of value. My wife is going to be pissed when I catch my packet and she has to go through all the crap I have still in boxes!
laugh.gif

Are you starting to think you should of held out for more money on those small rifle primers you sold awhile back.

And those guys thought you asked to much for those.

I bet he bought those at the same gun show I was at last weekend here, and to think, I only paid $40.00 per 1k for mine. :S

Yep...I sold the 5000 small rifle primers I had for sale. I made a bit on them but nothing like that!

I have plenty of small and large rifle primers but would like to get some magnum rifle primers....looking at a .338LM a few months down the road but only if I can find brass and primers.

Take care,Stan

quee, same here.........wife made me give her a friends name, #,to move the shit out........when I turn to shit.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and the buyer has to pay shipping! At that price I'd expect free shipping to be thrown in, plus a courtesy reach around!</div></div>
Courtesy reach-around??? for that much he better buy me dinner and repect me in the morning.