• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5 Creed speed question

Bro, I’m pimping with 26, H4350, and I even got 16 lbs of h1000.
1664244038574.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Supersubes
Probably ought to take some of this H4350 I got then and I’ll take that RL-26 off your hands.

I gotchu, man
Well, I might do that if the 22 creed shorty I am gonna build doesn't like rl26, but I think it will. I've heard(hope just a rumor) that they are discontinuing this powder and if that's the case, I will cry and stop using so much of it!

• Love
Reactions: KnowNothing256
Well, I might do that if the 22 creed shorty I am gonna build doesn't like rl26, but I think it will. I've heard(hope just a rumor) that they are discontinuing this powder and if that's the case, I will cry and stop using so much of it!
Hope your rig hates it! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner
That is 100% True. Rl-26 is a secret it seems not many people have heard of it.

Heck the problem right now is not many people can get it.

I’ve been looking for a few pounds of it since 2020, it’s unobtanium around here. (I think Powder Valley may have had a few 8 lb jugs a while back but I missed it, and didn’t need that much anyway.)

A bit off topic. RL26 and Enduran (4166, 7977, 8133) all work but when we get to really like them, they go away / become unobtainium.

Heck the problem right now is not many people can get it.

I’ve been looking for a few pounds of it since 2020, it’s unobtanium around here. (I think Powder Valley may have had a few 8 lb jugs a while back but I missed it, and didn’t need that much anyway.)
Exact same situation in Az. Unobtainable lol. Did miss a couple places that had a few 1lb
Missed it. Thanks brother

Reactions: Yondering