• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms 6.5 PRC barreled action on Tuebor - SOLD

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I decided to change things up a little bit for matches this year and step down my caliber a little bit. While the 6.5 PRC absolutely smashes steel, I want to get something a little smaller. Not looking for any trades at this time as I am going to have Spinners build me another rifle on his action if this one sells.

Action: Tuebor SS (R700 pattern)
    Smith: Spinners Fit & Chamber
    Trigger: None included, will be keeping the one on there
    Barrel: 22" Bartlein 1:8 MTU threaded 5/8x24 (will include a cap, keeping the brake pictured)
    BA is coated in graphite black cerakote
    Round Count: 310 of Hornady 147 ELDM only. No handloads on this one.
    Accuracy Reported: Typically about 3/4 MOA with the Hornady ELDM. I do have a couple pics of 5-shot groups on my phone in the .5-.6 MOA flavor as well from that ammo

Action w/ 20 MOA rail: $1,115
    Barrel: $320
    Fit & Chamber: $300
    Thread Muzzle w/ Cap: $150
    Cerakote: $150
    Total into BA: just over $2,000 (didn't feel like mathing exact number)

Asking Price: $1,500 shipped and insured. To review, this covers the action and rail, barrel with cap. No trigger or brake included (and obviously not the chassis and all those goodies).

Trades:
    Any heavy contour(MTU, Heavy Palma, M24, or similar) 6mm barrel with 1:7.5 or faster twist. Don't care what manufacturer. Spiral or straight fluting is a plus.

044136D0-726B-414E-B9BB-A04459BDBF77.jpeg
    C56049A2-6506-4FBC-B63D-EC8A19CCDE85.jpeg
    11B60720-0B6E-49F0-BFA7-A14FC7D92412.jpeg
    3953EAB3-E689-4992-BDC5-71C8DDFB3890.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Estes640
    Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words!

Free bump for a great seller!! Got the sister to this yesterday, awesome gun!!

Reactions: Iamero
    Yea I would be willing to sell it all together if interested. Shoot me your number to text in a PM and we can discuss it.

Lots of interest but it’s still here. If you want the chassis in its current configuration then add an additional $1550 with a mag included (an accurate mag, not the extend ARC in the picture).