• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6mm Creedmoor Berger 105 hybrid load data

NCSWATSNIPER

Private
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2020
Tried searching but couldn’t find anything. Does anybody have the max load data from the Berger book using 105 hybrid target bullets with H4350. I’m getting ready to start a load development with this combo and need the book recommendation for a max load. Thanks.

The Berger reloading manual doesn't have a 6mm Creedmoor data.

I looked at a Sierra page and it shows 42.1 grain of H4350 with the 107 grain bullet. This sounds reasonable. I looked at some other notes I made and I went up to 41.4 grain of H4350 with the Berger 105 grain Hybrid.

I started around 40.5 if I remember correctly, but was able to get to 43grs. My node seems to be in the 41.8-42.2 range

I take the approach of a min safe load instead of a max load when starting load development. All barrels are different...some much faster than others. Also, be advised, you can expect 6cm to speed up 100-150fps within the first 150rds and then settle.

40gr is a good starting point for 105/H4350.

My current load is 41.2gr doing 3120fps

Also, 42.2 of StaBall 6.5 gives me 3067, same hole with little SD and ES. Worth a shot.
Hey, I saw where you were using staball looking through threads on 6creed. How's that going for you? I might end up switching to 4350 for my 6.5cm and trying the staball for my 6creed. Thanks