• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7mm PRC Build

KFMN

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2021
Olympia, WA
Though I’d share this. 7 PRC build were almost finished with. Father/Son project. He’s retiring his old 7mm Rem Mag. I’m teaching him some new school.

AnTi X action
Proof 7PRC prefit 26”
TriggerTech Diamond
KRG Bravo
Viper PST g2
Hawkin UL rings
Area 419 Hellfire Match

Attachments

• 62335722-F932-462F-AE8D-C60F64ED1265.jpeg
    62335722-F932-462F-AE8D-C60F64ED1265.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 334
I think it’s right at 10lbs now finished. That’s why we went with the Bravo. Could of gotten it lighter but not without putting down a lot more coin. Should be good balance of shootablilty and being able to lug around.

Also have weights for buttstock and grip if we want to pack on some lbs.

yeah i basically had that same rifle but 24". super shooter and very smooth! but at 10#+ a little heavy for toting around the woods.

Yeah. He was hoping for lighter but that’s where it ended up. Didn’t want to fork over the dough for a HNT26 or a magnesium XLR.

We personally do mostly day hunts rather than backcountry stuff here in Wa. I pack around a 13lb gun.

Can’t wait to shoot it. Sight in soon. Weather finally in our favor

What are you running for magazines? I’m throwing some parts together that is very similar only difference is the action, Zermatt origin. How well does the hellfire match tame the recoil? I’ve got a gen 2 little bastard hanging around I will use initially but want to get something four or five port depending on how it shoots.

What are you running for magazines? I’m throwing some parts together that is very similar only difference is the action, Zermatt origin. How well does the hellfire match tame the recoil? I’ve got a gen 2 little bastard hanging around I will use initially but want to get something four or five port depending on how it shoots.
Mags are KRG. Work fine so far. Had one last round not feed.

Was completely shocked by the hellfire match. Didn’t shoot it without for a comparison. As easy shooting as my 6.5cm or 6arc. When I asked Dad what he thought he said “what recoil”. It’s that good on the 7PRC. Highly recommend

Did proof do the chambering as well? Is this a saami spec reamer? Any idea on measured freebore? I’m looking at the same barrel and chamber.

nice build.