• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

7MM Rsaum Brass Prep

Muley crazy

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2018
Just started neck turning a batch of 1000 Norma 7MM Saum brass, preping for 1000 yard matches and of coarse Mule deer,

Does your chamber require you to neck turn? I ask because I use Norma brass with my 7 SAUM, and find it very consistent. Without neck turning, I'm getting single digit ES and SD's.

Does your chamber require you to neck turn? I ask because I use Norma brass with my 7 SAUM, and find it very consistent. Without neck turning, I'm getting single digit ES and SD's.
Stiller action for the project is currently a 7RM, a pair of Brux barrels should be here in two weeks, going to be chambers in a wildcat version of the 7Rsaum 7Rsaum DD, the dies were custom from Whitten Gun works, The guy that designed the wildcat is the range master from the F class range I shoot in southern Indiana, so the instructions were .13 to .13.5 on neck thickness, I have turned and sorted 400 of the 1000. I have a 6 grain total between the lightest and the heavyist most falling between 234.7 and 236.5. Sorting them into .10 of a grain batches.

Stiller action for the project is currently a 7RM, a pair of Brux barrels should be here in two weeks, going to be chambers in a wildcat version of the 7Rsaum 7Rsaum DD, the dies were custom from Whitten Gun works, The guy that designed the wildcat is the range master from the F class range I shoot in southern Indiana, so the instructions were .13 to .13.5 on neck thickness, I have turned and sorted 400 of the 1000. I have a 6 grain total between the lightest and the heavyist most falling between 234.7 and 236.5. Sorting them into .10 of a grain batches.