• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

81 Million Votes

wait till things die down and they release the az audit results.
they already gave 4 binders of details to the senate team.
add the independent canvassing and omfg. :oops:
people are already hating biden, so less will reject the idea without even considering the evidence.

Fuck Trump he had his chance, next!
I don't Know ( it is possible ) you might see him again ?? ..
The Party's LOVE MONEY more that life itself . The Rep. Party still might attach and suckle on Trumps BallSack like a Leach one more time around, because I don't think ? there is one other person who can even compete with his fast revenue raising power, as well as big crowd numbers for giving positive perception of R-party relevance.

I don't Know ( it is possible ) you might see him again ?? ..
The Party's LOVE MONEY more that life itself . The Rep. Party still might attach and suckle on Trumps BallSack like a Leach one more time around, because I don't think ? there is one other person who can even compete with his fast revenue raising power, as well as big crowd numbers for giving positive perception of R-party relevance.
Trump saved a lot of down ballot Republican's seats. And they immidietly turned on him. they will fight to the death to keep their seat at the trough. They're all con men and grifters.

Personally, I think Trump's greatest power lies in his ability to garner votes for candidates. I'm not sure he would be the best candidate again. My guess is the Republicans will push someone of the same ilk as Romney and McCain.

But I was also looking in the fridge for silverware last night...so what do I know.

Reactions: nexusfire
Trump will win again at the polls in 24.

The polls don't decide shit
Yeah all the spontaneous car / boat parades, filled stadiums, massive support. Doesn’t mean anything.

Joe can’t fill a McDs parking lot got the most people to vote for him

BA31768C-CF81-47F7-9B60-49EAAB3F933F.gif

Pull Your mask up Joe! We are in the middle of a plandemic🤦🏼‍♂️

It's science that you just don't understand. I mean studies show that postal workers, illegal aliens, presidents, congress and staffers don't need vaxxes. Don't you understand science?

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
It's science that you just don't understand. I mean studies show that postal workers, illegal aliens, presidents, congress and staffers don't need vaxxes. Don't you understand science?

I believe I found the answer to describe EXACTLY what type of science the Demwits are using.

Poli Sci

Political Science.

Let's follow that they said.....

wait till things die down and they release the az audit results.
they already gave 4 binders of details to the senate team.
add the independent canvassing and omfg. :oops:
people are already hating biden, so less will reject the idea without even considering the evidence.
It will never matter..the narrative is fixed, and nothing is going to change. Years of reckless voting by old bastard and raising your kids with too much emotion has caused this shit storm from a dementia riddled dumbass of a president we have now…and it’s not going anywhere

Congrats! You've just won a bag o dicks!
I'd hate for you to part with your personal stash just to give me a prize, you hang on to em.

You're going to need em. If you can't realize he let all this shit happen on his watch and you still think he's going to ride in on a white horse and save the day AFTER he let himself get ousted then you're a fuckin idiot and you'll need that bag a lot more than I ever will.

Reactions: BigHink66
I'd hate for you to part with your personal stash just to give me a prize, you hang on to em.

You're going to need em. If you can't realize he let all this shit happen on his watch and you still think he's going to ride in on a white horse and save the day AFTER he let himself get ousted then you're a fuckin idiot and you'll need that bag a lot more than I ever will.

Can you please explain HOW he let us down and HOW he allowed all this to happen on his watch?

Can you please explain HOW he let us down and HOW he allowed all this to happen on his watch?
Sure. He was the President at the time. The Commander in Chief of the Military. The Chief Executive. If he had evidence of what was being plotted against him, it was within his power to declassify and release all of it.

It was within his power to invoke the insurrection act and prevent the unlawful theft of the election and usurping of power from the duly elected President of the United States.

He was THE man and HE let it happen. He was talking about it months prior to the election. He should have taken more steps to stop it and didn't.

He fucked up, plain and simple, and then went quietly into the night when they stole it from him.

And some of y'all still think after all that he's going to ride in on a white horse and save the day, lol. It's over if they didn't let him stop them when he actually had the power of the office behind him WTF you think he's going to do now?

Win at the polls? Hahahahaha 🤣🤡😂

Sure. He was the President at the time. The Commander in Chief of the Military. The Chief Executive. If he had evidence of what was being plotted against him, it was within his power to declassify and release all of it.

It was within his power to invoke the insurrection act and prevent the unlawful theft of the election and usurping of power from the duly elected President of the United States.

He was THE man and HE let it happen. He was talking about it months prior to the election. He should have taken more steps to stop it and didn't.

He fucked up, plain and simple, and then went quietly into the night when they stole it from him.

And some of y'all still think after all that he's going to ride in on a white horse and save the day, lol. It's over if they didn't let him stop them when he actually had the power of the office behind him WTF you think he's going to do now?

( Trump ) .. If you love or hate him . The one thing Everyone should give gratitude and agree on . Him stepping-in as a wildcard, stomping and collapsing the 2-party plan of the 'Jeb Bush Vs Hillary Clinton' choreographed ShitShow that gearing-up to be shoved down the voters throats in 2016 .
" Me " will be kissing his pasty white Ass forever, for keeping out the 2nd Clinton, or a 3rd Bush .

( Trump ) .. If you love or hate him . The one thing Everyone should give gratitude and agree on . Him stepping-in as a wildcard, stomping and collapsing the 2-party plan of the 'Jeb Bush Vs Hillary Clinton' choreographed ShitShow that gearing-up to be shoved down the voters throats in 2016 .
" Me " will be kissing his pasty white Ass forever, for keeping out the 2nd Clinton, or a 3rd Bush .
Don't disagree, not saying he didn't do anything right. Gave us four good years...

...then snatched defeat from the jaws of victory 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Bender
I've seen that walk before. A man who was mentally incapable and without his facilities. Biden walks just like him.

I’ve done that same walk many times before, usually when I’m on my way to the head and worried about the very real possibility of shitting my pants.

You should review that plan. Take into account 1. The FBI CIA and the rest of the alphabet had already framed him with the Russia Russia BS.
2. Those same had the hunter laptop, info on the Seth Rich murder, info on the China flu, info on the mail in ballot and a shit ton more. And they already offed one president and his brother at a minimum.
3. Piglosi was already in talks with the joint chiefs, most of which were Obama's clan, to insure his removal.
4. Bill Barr? Bwaahaha.
5. Wray? Bwaahaha
6. Pence? Bwaahaha
7. The media? Or should we just call them the Pravda?
I could go on but if you think you could manage to figure out who would have had Trump's back. Go ahead and lay out that plan.

Reality and fantasy.

We ain’t voting our way outta this
Not when it was (rigged) voting that got us into this.

The communist Left was going to stage a coup and government takeover anyway. They just used a sham election rather than another Dallas / Dealey Plaza scenario as a cover to do it. Both were messy.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE
They need to get rid of the Romney relative stealing and poisoning the RNC

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE and Davo308
We ain’t voting our way outta this
Not if we let the FSA do the counting. Just look at the recent videos from the polling places. Does that strike you as a representation of "average" America? Do you expect an extraordinary degree of honor and decency from these folks? So, get involved in the process from your schoolboard up to the state level and stop the shenanigans.

There is also no excuse for mail-in cheating next year. We know that Covid is not going to go away and everyone has plenty of time to request an absentee ballot with full chain of custody. Again, get involved and demand these things from your representatives.

Fool (i.e. fraud) us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us.

BTW: There is no other option than fixing this at the ballots in 2022 and 2024. The pussies taking the jab in the coming months or sitting through corporate CRT lectures in fear of loosing their jobs are NOT going to risk their lives for liberty.

Last edited:
Not if we let the FSA do the counting. Just look at the recent videos from the polling places. Does that strike you as a representation of "average" America? Do you expect an extraordinary degree of honor and decency from these folks? So, get involved in the process from your schoolboard up to the state level and stop the shenanigans.

There is also no excuse for mail-in cheating next year. We know that Covid is not going to go away and everyone has plenty of time to request an absentee ballot with full chain of custody. Again, get involved and demand these things from your representatives.

Fool (i.e. fraud) us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us.

BTW: There is no other option than fixing this at the ballots in 2022 and 2024. The pussies taking the jab in the coming months or sitting through corporate CRT lectures in fear of loosing their jobs are NOT going to risk their lives for liberty.

They are stealing the recall election in Ca right now.

Reactions: BLEE