• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

900 yards. Video

oberhammer

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2012
United States
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CK7YVKYWhUk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CK7YVKYWhUk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: 900 yards. Video

Does the bolt on that green gun have a 0° throw? It looks like you just rack it straight back and forward without lifting the lever.

I'd appreciate some details, and I like the camera setup, works great. Thanks for sharing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: calling4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the bolt on that green gun have a 0° throw? It looks like you just rack it straight back and forward without lifting the lever.
</div></div>
As it says in the title, its a Blaser. No they dont lift, they pull straight back and push straight forward.

Good shooting, the first time I fired a blaser I was scared shitless thinking I was gonna get a bolt to the eye ha!ha!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcrich</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good shooting, the first time I fired a blaser I was scared shitless thinking I was gonna get a bolt to the eye ha!ha!</div></div>

It is a great rifle and is really accurate right out of the box

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steven Lunsford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do these compare to an Accuracy International? </div></div>

They don't

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steven Lunsford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do these compare to an Accuracy International? </div></div>

Not even close.

Here is a tip from someone who knows. If you keep that target set-up someone is going to need to fix some fence sooner or later.

Yeah. The fence would say thank you for taking the targets off of it.

Blasers are good accurate guns, but they just aren't the same kind of animal as an AI.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Augustus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a tip from someone who knows. If you keep that target set-up someone is going to need to fix some fence sooner or later. </div></div>

Thanks for the tip. However, that target is sitting in front of a barbed wire fence. The target has been there for the last decade with no problems.

That looks like some great landscape and great place to shoot. I wish I had some land like that.

Great video. I've always heard they have quick-change barrel option but have never seen how it's done. They are really wicked looking rifles!

Great vid and awesome place to shoot.
The guy that starts shooting at the 3:15 mark, it almost looks like his trigger finger is "sneaking up" on the trigger. I thought that looked kinda funny.

Nice job of shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sledge1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great vid and awesome place to shoot.
The guy that starts shooting at the 3:15 mark, it almost looks like his trigger finger is "sneaking up" on the trigger. I thought that looked kinda funny.

Nice job of shooting. </div></div>

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: misfire123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHAT TYPE OF SCOPE ARE U USING ? </div></div>

Nikon monarch

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dominique</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good set up ! What caldwell rest are you running ? </div></div>

The 200 dollar lead sled. It works really well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonthomps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great video. I've always heard they have quick-change barrel option but have never seen how it's done. They are really wicked looking rifles! </div></div>

It shoots really well right out of the box too.

Great shooting and great place to shoot. An observation , why take your cheek off the stock when working the bolt?

Good shooting and all.

Thanks for taking time to make a video and post it.

But I have to agree with this. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the deal with the rest! Come on man, get on the bipod. </div></div>

Oberhammer,

What ammo or reloading specs did you use for the 300 Winchester Magnum 168 gr bullet?

Thanks,
Rich