911 call released from home invasion shooting...

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Re: 911 call released from home invasion shooting...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...one less burden on the taxpayer.</div></div>

I couldn't agree more! If someone enters my home without my permission, the authorities can kiss my ass because I'll make sure the intruder leaves in a body bag!

THUNDERBOLT68

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2009
TEXAS

I can not believe the operator told her not to shoot the guy.....

jasonahull

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2009
everett washington

Wow two shots to scare him off and he still came for more.
Sharp guy. Sharp as a soccer ball.

RobG

Douchebag Hauler
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2007
W. Sac, Kalifornia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can not believe the operator told her not to shoot the guy..... </div></div>

What do you expect, it is Kalifornia afterall. Glad she didn't listen to the operator.

Longshotbill:)

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2011
Bellingham WA.

Well good on her for defending herself. probly give her nightmares for a while but better than robbery or rape,death whatever.

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sharp as a soccer ball. </div></div>

A deflated one.

HPLLC

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jun 17, 2009
    Wales WI
    www.griffinarmament.com

"I don't want you to fire your gun" <HAHA easy for you to say lady the would be murderer isn't coming through your window.

Tony1727

Private
    Minuteman
    May 24, 2011
    Madrid, Spain

In sPAIN, if you shoot someone in your own house (for example a bunch of thieves at 5AM) you probably end in jail and paying their family. Also, if someone enter your home to rob and you have a dog that bites him, have the vaseline bottle ready.

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony1727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In sPAIN, if you shoot someone in your own house (for example a bunch of thieves at 5AM) you probably end in jail and paying their family. Also, if someone enter your home to rob and you have a dog that bites him, have the vaseline bottle ready. </div></div>

Thats what cans and brushchippers are for.

Wardy

"Gordy"
    Minuteman
    Mar 27, 2008
    North Eastern NC

I woulda just busted his ass first then alled 911. Good job on the womans part for not listening to the stupid operator..

EddieNFL

SMSgt
    Minuteman
    Jan 11, 2006
    Florida

"I don't want you to fire your gun" CLICK! BANG!

Longshot38

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Mar 1, 2009
    Montgomery, TX

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony1727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In sPAIN, if you shoot someone in your own house (for example a bunch of thieves at 5AM) you probably end in jail and paying their family. Also, if someone enter your home to rob and you have a dog that bites him, have the vaseline bottle ready. </div></div>

Yep many countries are that way, European countries in particular seem to think it is your obligation to retreat and let the criminals have their way. Luckily not so in the US (for the most part). So thank God in live in the US where I have the right (and was expected to by our founders anyway) defend my family and property.

As for this incident I'm glad the women is OK and the intruder dead. But the two warning shots concerns me. In my mind a warning is my shout and letting the guy visit with my mastiffs not projectiles fired from a firearm. Discharging a firearm is for when one intends on stopping a threat not warning one.

Teggy1

Private
    Minuteman
    Dec 7, 2008
    Forest City, Iowa

I am glad (surprised) the commie state isn't trying to hang her for it. There is no reason every state shouldn't have a castle doctrine. Good on her!