• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

911 call released from home invasion shooting...

Re: 911 call released from home invasion shooting...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...one less burden on the taxpayer.</div></div>

I couldn't agree more! If someone enters my home without my permission, the authorities can kiss my ass because I'll make sure the intruder leaves in a body bag!

I can not believe the operator told her not to shoot the guy.....

Wow two shots to scare him off and he still came for more.
Sharp guy. Sharp as a soccer ball.

AMEN! to the s.o.b.
Justice done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can not believe the operator told her not to shoot the guy..... </div></div>

What do you expect, it is Kalifornia afterall. Glad she didn't listen to the operator.

Well good on her for defending herself. probly give her nightmares for a while but better than robbery or rape,death whatever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sharp as a soccer ball. </div></div>

A deflated one.

"I don't want you to fire your gun" <HAHA easy for you to say lady the would be murderer isn't coming through your window.

In sPAIN, if you shoot someone in your own house (for example a bunch of thieves at 5AM) you probably end in jail and paying their family. Also, if someone enter your home to rob and you have a dog that bites him, have the vaseline bottle ready.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony1727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In sPAIN, if you shoot someone in your own house (for example a bunch of thieves at 5AM) you probably end in jail and paying their family. Also, if someone enter your home to rob and you have a dog that bites him, have the vaseline bottle ready. </div></div>

Thats what cans and brushchippers are for.

I woulda just busted his ass first then alled 911. Good job on the womans part for not listening to the stupid operator..

"I don't want you to fire your gun" CLICK! BANG!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony1727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In sPAIN, if you shoot someone in your own house (for example a bunch of thieves at 5AM) you probably end in jail and paying their family. Also, if someone enter your home to rob and you have a dog that bites him, have the vaseline bottle ready. </div></div>

Yep many countries are that way, European countries in particular seem to think it is your obligation to retreat and let the criminals have their way. Luckily not so in the US (for the most part). So thank God in live in the US where I have the right (and was expected to by our founders anyway) defend my family and property.

As for this incident I'm glad the women is OK and the intruder dead. But the two warning shots concerns me. In my mind a warning is my shout and letting the guy visit with my mastiffs not projectiles fired from a firearm. Discharging a firearm is for when one intends on stopping a threat not warning one.

I am glad (surprised) the commie state isn't trying to hang her for it. There is no reason every state shouldn't have a castle doctrine. Good on her!