• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

9mm lung removers

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
1A6F0886-7D5C-4567-9E3C-D23667B0EFFF.png

In a collaberation with our friends over at Fort Scott, we've come up with these limited edition 9mm 115gr "Blood Eagle Lung-Removers" to commemarate one of the most assinine things any president has ever stated. These 115gr 9mm TUI (Tumble Under Impact) rounds, unlike our current President, are no joke. “

Made me laugh brighten my day a bit.

Last edited:
I'd almost want to order them if they did that to unwanted intruders in the home , but for now I will stick to the other guns we have for intruders they are far larger than 9mm .

Reactions: wildcats
So 22lr just goes in, they pull it out and send you home with a bandaid on your booboo.
9mm....well now that'll blow your lung completely out. Call the morgue.
But.....what about....A TEN MILLIMETER?

View attachment 7887910

The whole blown lung thing is from Duante Wright's death. Even then it's bullshit because even though both his lungs were penetrated, they both stayed in his chest cavity.

The mystery has finally been solved, folks. I think it is clear now where Biden gets his continuously stupid remarks from:

Sources say that Biden's crack cocaine addicted son Hunter himself is his closest advisor.

Hunter gave him that "blowing out a lung" quote to say. And he wasn't thinking about guns either. Probably jonesing for another hit of that caustic nose-rot, or so strung out that he was remembering wild parties in the past where girls of questionable ages were involved...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
Don't forget those devastating Winchester Black Talons.
Used to work with a guy who found someone selling a ton of that ammo, cheap. 45 and 9. I just wanted a box of each to go on the shelf knowing ranger t is the same minus the black. He wouldn’t sell a box for $150! He had like 50 boxes of each, that he paid $20 a piece for. Oh well. I just wanted the conversation pieces. Heh.

Used to work with a guy who found someone selling a ton of that ammo, cheap. 45 and 9. I just wanted a box of each to go on the shelf knowing ranger t is the same minus the black. He wouldn’t sell a box for $150! He had like 50 boxes of each, that he paid $20 a piece for. Oh well. I just wanted the conversation pieces. Heh.

I've seen quite a few boxes in collections over the years. I don't think it's quite as rare as he may think.

I keep using ranger-t or hydra-shoks.

I've seen quite a few boxes in collections over the years. I don't think it's quite as rare as he may think.

Right. And at way less than that a box on gun broker, it would have been a waste of money. At the time they were worth more. Shit, id be happy with an empty box. Ok, maybe one round of each flavor.

Ho-lee-chit what would Potatoe head think of a .460 Roland or a .500 S&W? Would it make the whole body be vaporized?

Will these still "blow out a lung" even if I shoot the bad guy in the leg?

Lest we talk about his “you couldn’t own cannons”.

I mean we all know biden was never that smart, his own fellow politicians say as much, but would it kill the fucker to have got the cliff notes to the federalist papers at least.

I rely on golden saber and I sleep fine at night!