• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

A big thanks to KMW!

Send__It

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2010
NJ
Received my duty rifle from Terry and man pictures that I have seen of other doesn't do justice! Real piece of art! Thanks Terry I'm beyond happy!
KMW Sentinel build with 18 3/4 barrel, .308 surgeon action, surefire brake,w/nightforce 3-15x50 mlr mil rad hs zs. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

ccb829bc.jpg
0d8542a3.jpg

Re: A big thanks to KMW!

Terry is an amazing builder. He is an even better person. You couldn't find a more humble, honest man with whom to do business.

Looks great, enjoy the rifle! Specs???

Damn, I have a soft spot in my heart for those stocks eventhough I have never even seen one in person!

KMW Sentinel build with 18 3/4 barrel, .308 surgeon action, surefire brake,w/nightforce 3-15x50 mlr mil rad hs zs.

Wow....words can't describe my jealousy. Congrats on the fine rifle.

As others have said, Terry is top notch! I have my fourth sentinel on order, hopefully someday I can get a complete KMW build.

Guys, I can't say enough good things about Terry.

Congratulations.

My KMW rifle is one of my best rifles in every respect. I wish Terry would clone himself so he could produce more rifles for non-agency folks, me included.

Jeffvn

BEAUTIFUL! Looks to be a great build, in a functional package. CKruse

Do you have the IMB on your rig? Thoughts? Let us know how she shoots!!!

Waiting for my KMW Sentinel stock to come in from McMillan...and it's killing me!

Congrats on the weapon!

Looks awesome. I decided on a KMW for my Badger action and cant wait.

Let us know how she shoots.

Hitman, whats a IMB? I missed that class lol.

Integrated Mounting Block... As opposed to pillars.

By the way, nice rifle... Obviously!

Met Terry briefly during TPRC, great guy and he builds beautiful rifles!

Oh yes it does have the IMB. Havent messed with shooting and removing it yet but i will keep you posted.

just got done saying how this Sentinel stock looks sick in the XLR vs AICS debate. That rifle is pretty serious. Congratulations.

Nice looking rig, Terry did my bolt on my weapon, the thing I like about Terry he is a laid back humble man. His work has not made his head swell and I have seen alot of that over the years in the weapons business.

wow that is a hell of a duty rifle. can't wait for my 260 from him

I really like that stock color, it should shoot lights out.