• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A Great Court Ruling

Dirty D

Resident Sommelier of cellulite
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Your moms house
Political discussions aside this is a great ruling on the legal front!

You Want to Go Out With Your Colt. Will America Let You? - Bloomberg

"Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens saw a crush of new applications for “Peruta permits” and decided right away to adopt a less restrictive approach, said her spokesman, Lieutenant Jeff Hallock. Orange County, the third biggest in California with 3 million residents, used to receive an average of 50 concealed-carry applications each month, according to Hallock. In the seven months since the appeals court ruling, the county has issued more than 1,000 new permits and is processing more than 4,000 applications, he said."

Nesikabay and our other resident California haters will be utterly confused that this ruling came from a panel of San Francisco judges. :)

You Want to Go Out With Your Colt. Will America Let You? - Bloomberg

"Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens saw a crush of new applications for “Peruta permits” and decided right away to adopt a less restrictive approach, said her spokesman, Lieutenant Jeff Hallock. Orange County, the third biggest in California with 3 million residents, used to receive an average of 50 concealed-carry applications each month, according to Hallock. In the seven months since the appeals court ruling, the county has issued more than 1,000 new permits and is processing more than 4,000 applications, he said."

Nesikabay and our other resident California haters will be utterly confused that this ruling came from a panel of San Francisco judges. :)

Its a good start. Just keep it going

The freaking 9th Circuit issued this ruling?? Cats and dogs sleeping together next!!!

Yes it is a good ruling. Correct and Constitutional. There is only one explanation for a ruling like this to come out of San Francisco judges - they had just returned from lunch, where the panel of judges had downed numerous bottles of wine. They forgot to "toe the party line" and ruled as our Founding Fathers would have wanted. Very out of character. I'm sure they will see the error of their ways and make up for the lapse in judgment - shortly.

Yes it is a good ruling. Correct and Constitutional. There is only one explanation for a ruling like this to come out of San Francisco judges - they had just returned from lunch, where the panel of judges had downed numerous bottles of wine. They forgot to "toe the party line" and ruled as our Founding Fathers would have wanted. Very out of character. I'm sure they will see the error of their ways and make up for the lapse in judgment - shortly.

Don't get me wrong I hate what CA has become. But you have to give them credit. Things could keep turning. As much as it hurts me I have to say they are on the right track. And this hurts even more but give them a chance . It could turn out good for all of us. I believe if CA. starts over turning things it will flow in the other DEM states

Don't get me wrong I hate what CA has become. But you have to give them credit. Things could keep turning. As much as it hurts me I have to say they are on the right track. And this hurts even more but give them a chance . It could turn out good for all of us. I believe if CA. starts over turning things it will flow in the other DEM states

this is a fucking disaster. The lack of CCW was a major reason for my refusing to discuss moving back to CA... news of this must be shut down...

....yay....