• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Woman Beheaded in Broad Daylight on Silicon Valley Street

It's been 45 years but France use to lop off heads all the time with the guillotine, no different then cutting off a drum stick or chicken wing......

Reactions: SniperBro
It's been 45 years but France use to lop off heads all the time with the guillotine, no different then cutting off a drum stick or chicken wing......
You know, they keep trying to make us eat insects...

When are they going to realize that we can "Snap into a Slim Joachim"... literally. 1 million illegals since biden took over. That is more than 100 million pounds of Slim Jim's, gas station jerky, Oscar Mayer Wieners... and maybe Hebrew National if the Rabbi's declare Hondurans to be Kosher... and who knows how many tons of Dinty Moore and bad industrial salami, pepperoni and bologna.

With a net positive for the environment.

Who wants to kill off crickets anyway? They are cute and useful. Think of the resource that is illegals, crooks, gangbangers, druggies, lawyers, community organizers, The entire Ivy League... I mean.... why lop off heads? It's useless.

Meat processing. That is the way to go. And none of this terrible Soylent Green protein goo. I am talking about luncheon meats. Brats! Sweet Italian Sausage.

Heck, they are already making it with noses, assholes, raccoons and horse hide. It would be so much better made of vegan! And Guatemalan. Pre-spiced, in fact.

"Buy Dahmer Processed Meats Company Products. No Crickets! You Can Bet Your Life on It!"

Has a ring to it.

Sirhr

How are aggravated battery, kidnapping, and second degree murder not detainable offenses? What exactly are their goals here - this will achieve "social equity"? A civilized society remains civilized only through enforced rules and laws. I think its time to divide the country into the law-abiding and non-law-abiding states.

Left on right violence, they walk.

Right on Left violence, will be locked up.

This shit ain't hard to figure out.

It would be one thing to WITNESS a beheading, that could be very traumatic especially if you know the person and it wasn’t swift.

But how soft are these officers who need counseling just because they discovered the aftermath? I swear our whole society is a bunch of candy-assed pansies.
Thats just mean and insensitive. I'm going to my safe space. :(

She should have called the police

Citizens don’t need a means to protect themselves

Sad SFO is a pretty place, just the indigenous population is a bit of a bummer

Reactions: Mwalex
Simple solution. If you’re poor don’t commit crime.

If you are breaking the law, be ware of the punishment. A lawyer and bail money is advisable

Huh?

If you’re poor have at it, they’ll just let you out the next day

If you’re rich and connected same thing

If you’re working class, any minor fuck up will not be tolerated

Reactions: Mwalex
I was curious about some specifics; did he come straight up to the front of her, or sneak up behind her prior to the first strike.

Anyone seen any details yet.

Better have a pretty quick draw either way.

Situational awareness. You should keep your head on a swivel. Or you might not keep your head at all.

Uhhh, ok what was she going to do?

All you’re allowed in CA to do is call 911 and be a victim, report a guy with a sword and 50/50 the cops don’t even roll out, or their response time is such that they are in time to document how you became a victim/dead

Most women ain’t outrunning a man (biology and shit), and if she’s disarmed in CA fashion and he has a fucking sword…

So you ether are a felon or you are a victim in CA, honestly is a tuff call if you have any success in life, but a easy one if you don’t

Next week in Silicon Valley.

“The newest Silicon Valley fashion trend is all the rage! It’s both stylish and utilitarian, new from LV, Covid Armor. Not only will the stylish Ensemble going to keep your head on straight, but it also includes an internal non-washable face mask.”
9886120C-997D-4233-82F6-69DB6A0CD4AF.jpeg

“The newest Silicon Valley fashion trend is all the rage! It’s both stylish and utilitarian, new from LV Covid Armor. Not only will the stylish Ensemble going to keep your head on straight, but it also includes an internal non-washable face mask.”
View attachment 7953077

They would call that “toxic masculinity”

More likely to see this

48d4dc443de634cafdbd32e5535fee37.jpg

Being a victim is much more in vogue

..at least till you’re in the throes of the actual act

Reactions: BCP

More likely to see this

They make armor to hold titties also

But seriously that really sucks for her and the family

I was attempting humor.
Maybe a start is for someone to read the book “the gift of fear” and also the book “when violence is the answer” and she may have had the situational awareness in life to not be as easy of a victim.

I feel bad for her because she apparently was in a relationship with this looser? Too bad she didn’t have a dad or brother or some man in her life to help her. Sad.

I gotcha

But even if she had a man, so your sister is a victim of you’re a felon

It would be one thing to WITNESS a beheading, that could be very traumatic especially if you know the person and it wasn’t swift.

But how soft are these officers who need counseling just because they discovered the aftermath? I swear our whole society is a bunch of candy-assed pansies.

Paid time off and 'recovery'. Gotta find some way to use it... Treatment for tinnitus after having to fire shots is another way to get that PTO...

I was thinking 'religion of peace' when I saw the title...

This is WHY I keep a loaded long gun on hand at all times, and stored on a shelf in a room with windows so it serves as an ornamental piece too when it is not in use, and there are no young children at home who may accidentally gain hazardous access to the weapon.

Some psycho can be assaulting a child with a knife on the street below. You don't know what can happen one day. But I do know what I will NOT be doing: I will not be screaming and begging the attacker to "stop". The Spencer Model 1865 loaded with 240 grain Kaido conicals in the .45 Long Colt cases will be doing the talking.
You don’t think children need to protect themselves too?

A few things could have prevented this first was it a sword free zone? A simple sign stating it was a sword free zone and it never would have happened.

Was it an SBS (Short Blade Sword) 16" or longer wouldn't have been an issue people don't use SBSs in a bad way.

Did it have an evil pistol grip?

Was the end threaded to accept a Flesh Hider?

Was it full auto? Nobody needs a military grade full auto sword weapon of war.

Stricter background checks and a mandatory three-day waiting period and this guy wouldn't have wanted to cut her head off guaranteed.

It's time to end "Sword Violence" with some commonsense Sword laws.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Uhhh, ok what was she going to do?

All you’re allowed in CA to do is call 911 and be a victim, report a guy with a sword and 50/50 the cops don’t even roll out, or their response time is such that they are in time to document how you became a victim/dead

Most women ain’t outrunning a man (biology and shit), and if she’s disarmed in CA fashion and he has a fucking sword…

So you ether are a felon or you are a victim in CA, honestly is a tuff call if you have any success in life, but a easy one if you don’t

Ideal situation would be police responding to calls of gunfire, arriving on scene to find sword wielding psycho dead on the sidewalk with multiple holes. And nobody seen or heard nuffin'. That's it. Just a dead psycho and nobody stepping forward to say anything else. It's hot in Cali, so here's a cold case for ya'll to munch on...

Reactions: lash
Ban all fully semi auto swords, especially those with high cap clips!
NO! Ban all edged weapons and equipment, including pocket knives, lawn mowers, and especially those fully automatic butter knives. If we save one child it will be worth it.

What happened on an American street is obscene and disgusting.

I can't see Jimi Hendricks singing "Hey, Joe where you going with that (sword) in your hand...I'm going down to (lop my ol ladie's head off.) I caught her messin' round with another man."

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
What happened on an American street is obscene and disgusting.

I can't see Jimi Hendricks singing "Hey, Joe where you going with that (sword) in your hand...I'm going down to (lop my ol ladie's head off.) I caught her messin' round with another man."

In Pakistan and El Salvador, it is quite commonplace to see a dude casually beheading somebody on the street with a sword. You know what else is commonplace there? Polio outbreaks. BOTH of these things are here on our soil now.

The polio situation is a ticking time bomb in the facilities overcrowded with migrants here in the NYC area. I don't think anybody has accurate figures of just how long the polio vaccines that we got during childhood lasts. Due to our cutting edge scientific innovation in the 1950s-70s, polio has virtually been eradicated in the US, and knowledge and fears of this disease had vanished back into the most obscure parts of the mind. Now this killer has re-emerged in a population that is completely complacent, and possibly vulnerable.

Ideal situation would be police responding to calls of gunfire, arriving on scene to find sword wielding psycho dead on the sidewalk with multiple holes. And nobody seen or heard nuffin'. That's it. Just a dead psycho and nobody stepping forward to say anything else. It's hot in Cali, so here's a cold case for ya'll to munch on...

That’s right up there with hoping Batman will swoop in when it comes to probability

Also police have no duty to protect, so if they think there is a chance their uniform is even going to get wrinkled theyll just let the guy tucker himself out making the chick into sushi

That’s right up there with hoping Batman will swoop in when it comes to probability

Also police have no duty to protect, so if they think there is a chance their uniform is even going to get wrinkled theyll just let the guy tucker himself out making the chick into sushi

People are quickly coming to the realization that they have to do the needful at certain times now. Last week's Chicago shooting death of a punk that was knocking people out for fun was just one of these 'vigilante' actions that we are going to see more and more of as law and order continue to go down the shitter.

What does a panda bear do? 'Eats shoots and leaves'. That is also the proper protocol of dealing with criminal psychos in leftist run areas which coddle criminal psychos.

You know, they keep trying to make us eat insects...

When are they going to realize that we can "Snap into a Slim Joachim"... literally. 1 million illegals since biden took over. That is more than 100 million pounds of Slim Jim's, gas station jerky, Oscar Mayer Wieners... and maybe Hebrew National if the Rabbi's declare Hondurans to be Kosher... and who knows how many tons of Dinty Moore and bad industrial salami, pepperoni and bologna.

With a net positive for the environment.

Who wants to kill off crickets anyway? They are cute and useful. Think of the resource that is illegals, crooks, gangbangers, druggies, lawyers, community organizers, The entire Ivy League... I mean.... why lop off heads? It's useless.

Meat processing. That is the way to go. And none of this terrible Soylent Green protein goo. I am talking about luncheon meats. Brats! Sweet Italian Sausage.

Heck, they are already making it with noses, assholes, raccoons and horse hide. It would be so much better made of vegan! And Guatemalan. Pre-spiced, in fact.

"Buy Dahmer Processed Meats Company Products. No Crickets! You Can Bet Your Life on It!"

Has a ring to it.

Sirhr
Best check your numbers. . .

It’s fucking sad. America is heading down a dark path and this crap is spreading. I don’t even want to imagine what this country is gonna be like in a decade, if we don’t start making some serious changes and fast!

Reactions: NoDopes
  • Haha
Reactions: BCP and 308pirate
Remember when that ****** that pulled that white kid off his bike riding in front of his house and stabbed him to death, just because he was white, or that m'fg ****** that threw that kid over the rail at the mall because he wanted to kill a white person?

I do. However most people don't. Just like most people won't remember the name Eliza Fletcher a year from now and if you do, you're a racist.
I remember those attacks. One reason that I remember them so well is because I was attacked at the age of six for no reason - except that I was white.

A black teenager about three times my size attacked me just because I was white. I got the scar to prove it.

In spite of that, my parents taught me that there are good and bad in all races. On the other hand, when some black guy thinks he can get tough with me, he will find out much to his misfortune how tough and ruthless I can be.

I've stood up to a half-dozen black guys a couple of times and let them know in no uncertain terms that if they keep pressing me that some of them might not be going home. None of them would bother to challenge me any further.

It doesn't matter what color they are but I have a short fuse when it comes to anyone that will only hurt the smaller or weaker person.

Had I seen the kid thrown off the balcony of the MOA, I would have been throwing the so called bad-ass-nigger off myself just to see if he could fly.

The so called bad-ass-nigger that stabbed the little white kid would have been bleeding like water through a garden sprinkler if would have seen him.

Yes, I said the n-word and won't apologize for it. The way I define a nigger is a black person that's an asshole. There are some great blacks among us but the black assholes are niggers.

Last edited:
I remember those attacks. One reason that I remember them so well is because I was attacked at the age of six for no reason - except that I was white.

A black teenager about three times my size attacked me just because I was white. I got the scar to prove it.

In spite of that, my parents taught me that there are good and bad in all races. On the other hand, when some black guy thinks he can get tough with me, he will find out much to his misfortune how tough and ruthless I can be.

I've stood up to a half-dozen black guys a couple of times and let them know in no uncertain terms that if they keep pressing me that some of them might not be going home. None of them would bother to challenge me any further.

It doesn't matter what color they are but I have a short fuse when it comes to anyone that will only hurt the smaller or weaker person.

Had I seen the kid thrown off the balcony of the MOA, I would have been throwing the so called bad-ass-nigger off myself just to see if he could fly.

The so called bad-ass-nigger that stabbed the little white kid would have been bleeding like water through a garden sprinkler if would have seen him.

Yes, I said the n-word and won't apologize for it. The way I define a nigger is a black person that's an asshole. There are some great blacks among us but the black assholes are niggers.

• Sad
Reactions: Makinchips208

I got that fucking t-shirt too. And couldn't have said it any better.

Aint many of us left......

There was attack like that close to where I live a couple of weeks ago. They had to reattach both arms and a leg, plus he had a bunch of other wounds from the attack.

More likely to see this

..at least till you’re in the throes of the actual act
Jokes on them, that’s not where they cut.

and it if was some white guy trump supporter he would be getting gas or the chair for a hate crime and it would be world news .

“The newest Silicon Valley fashion trend is all the rage! It’s both stylish and utilitarian, new from LV, Covid Armor. Not only will the stylish Ensemble going to keep your head on straight, but it also includes an internal non-washable face mask.”
View attachment 7953077

If the Bread Boys (two Youtube podcasters who always wear Templar armor during their skits), or the Templar guy from Ohio who crashes ANTIFA rallies wearing full 11th century Crusader armor complete with shield, gambeson, full body mail coat, great helm, sword and dagger, were to suddenly show up on that block and challenge that little prick, you KNOW he will run screaming and shitting his pants away from the area. The MO of cowards is just too predictable.

If the Bread Boys (two Youtube podcasters who always wear Templar armor during their skits), or the Templar guy from Ohio who crashes ANTIFA rallies wearing full 11th century Crusader armor complete with shield, gambeson, full body mail coat, great helm, sword and dagger, were to suddenly show up on that block and challenge that little prick, you KNOW he will run screaming and shitting his pants away from the area. The MO of cowards is just too predictable.
And yet, that is a show I would gladly pay to see.