• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A PC Holiday Greeting

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Stole this from a friend on Fakebook"

------------------------------------------------------------
    To My Liberal and Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Conservative and Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

I was with it until the second half.

I take the religious exhortation to have a pleasant time between the 24th of December and the Epiphany as nothing more than "have a nice day," which is nice to hear, even if obviously (if only at least to me) somewhat misdirected. It's like, um, I don't really celebrate it, but thanks?

"Have a nice holiday" doesn't demean anyone, and not everything that's PC is necessarily evil or overboard.

My father-in-law has a tough time with all this. His latest complaint is that he's confused because the local Sikh temple has up "Christmas" lights. Apparently, only Christians can display lights? We celebrate the birth of Guru Gobind Singh Ji on the 5th of January, by common convention, but that isn't to say that some weak-willed Sikh parents don't give in to their kids and put up trees. Even though, for many of you, it's exclusively "FUBU," it doesn't stop it from being a commercial extravaganza. Even pagans celebrate the Yule and the solstice right about now. This year, it's on the 21st.

Anyway, this is just as good a place to drop this as any, so, to you on the Hide, the best wishes from me, the missus, and the menagerie for whatever it is that you do or don't in the next week or so.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"656","width":"875","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/E6nSSQq.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:

I quantify the "holiday" greetings/well wishes to this:
    I'll not get my panties in a bunch if someone says - "Happy Kwanzaa".
    - "Happy Hanukkah".
    Ect
    Ect.
    These are well wishes coming form people from their own version of celebration.
    The PC version of most anything is at it's basis the reasoning of a child looking for attention.

R

I take the religious exhortation to have a pleasant time between the 24th of December and the Epiphany as nothing more than "have a nice day," which is nice to hear, even if obviously (if only at least to me) somewhat misdirected. It's like, um, I don't really celebrate it, but thanks?

"Have a nice holiday" doesn't demean anyone, and not everything that's PC is necessarily evil or overboard.

My father-in-law has a tough time with all this. His latest complaint is that he's confused because the local Sikh temple has up "Christmas" lights. Apparently, only Christians can display lights? We celebrate the birth of Guru Gobind Singh Ji on the 5th of January, by common convention, but that isn't to say that some weak-willed Sikh parents don't give in to their kids and put up trees. Even though, for many of you, it's exclusively "FUBU," it doesn't stop it from being a commercial extravaganza. Even pagans celebrate the Yule and the solstice right about now. This year, it's on the 21st.

Anyway, this is just as good a place to drop this as any, so, to you on the Hide, the best wishes from me, the missus, and the menagerie for whatever it is that you do or don't in the next week or so.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"656","width":"875","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/E6nSSQq.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Thanks you Veer, and the same to you. "Live long and prosper." Spock

Its always interesting to hear what other non-christmas celebrators have to say on the subject. I think all PC is bad, its an effort to make everyone bend to one will. I don't have a problem with anyone that does or does not want to say merry christmas, just people that either expect others to say or not say it.

When people tell me "Merry Christmas" I say it back. Here is my rational. I will not because I don't celebrate christmas, but you do and I hope you have a merry one. I find mostly older people tell me Merry Christmas, and I feel it brings them memories of a less commercialized christmas, not the what did you get for christmas of today.

Merry whatever the fuck you celebrate to all. I truly hope for good for all. Except a couple of you fuctards. LOL.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the good vibes that people give off this time of year, even if the source is something not shared.

All of this PC crap is just more divide and conquer bullshit, not to mention a sign of weakness in one's own beliefs.

Santa Clause is a fat fucking pedophilic faggot who gets off on watching children sleep!

Merry Christmas everyone!