• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A poll - Is your weekly income more than $219.95 USD

A poll - Is your weekly income more than $219.95 USD

• Yes

Votes: 171 92.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just opened my shirt and it seemed heavy. Have to say thanks as it made for an awesome surprise Christmas gift.

Last edited:
Kasey,

I just got the t-shirt and it is amazing!! I will wear it with pride.

Also, thank your or the surprise gift.

As with the others, you will have a free sales person who will boast about this product for life. Even though I did not really need the t-shirt and prize to do that!!! I just used the bi-pod this morning out in the desert and it was perfect against large boulders. It is so versatile I still have a hard time believing that I thought a Harris was any good.

You are the man Kasey.

(Please note that this member was taking liberties with my words as I stated; "The moral position stated by some members here is symbolic of what is wrong with America. After all it is all about me..... " in reply to a few posts regarding the theft of intellectual property rights. Please note my use of the word "some" not "all" or "majority" but "some".)

If there were a product of equal quality I'd buy it just to spite you for posting this drivel. Fight for your rights but don't whine about it. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake in the realm of IP theft.

Well Kasey helped me out a few years ago with advise on a McMillian build and his products are awesome. I've been using a Harris with Phoneix Tactical feet and have been thinking seriously about stepping up to a Atlas. After seeing this thread I'll buy one just of off Kasey and principal. I know I'm way late to the party lol

You guys are more than welcome, We are glad to be able to give back to the SH community.

On the shirts, I'll get the controller to get a photo up on our website, we got them to hand out at SHOT. Did not plan on selling them, but there's no reason we can't.

Truth, so it was Christmas morning and you had spite in your heart? You can do better.
Regarding the quote, please do some reading, in honor of your screen name, of the thread that inspired this pole. You'll hopefully have a better understanding of this thread.

Is it ok to post what was the special gift? I like hearing about gifts and to see a bunch of men get so excited is very cool. Can you post up a pic of the shirt.

Congrats to all the winners and participants!

If there were a product of equal quality I'd buy it just to spite you for posting this drivel. Fight for your rights but don't whine about it. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake in the realm of IP theft.
So, you came into this thread to whine about his whining? Awesome... I'm sure Kasey could give two shits about you buying something else out of spite.

It's after Christmas so I'll spill the beans, we sent everyone that participated in the poll and then sent in their name and address for the drawing a t-shirt wrapped Atlas BT10 bipod.

(EXCEPT one gentleman with an incomplete APO addy, last name I believe is Ward.)

Yup, I got mine installed last night, I'll post a picture when I get home. I was and still am simply floored, I had no idea I thought the package was a little heavy but never would have expected what I got.

I had given up on the idea of Santa Claus a long time ago. Your generous act reminded me that the man, the myth is alive and well. Thank you again Kasey Claus!

It's after Christmas so I'll spill the beans, we sent everyone that participated in the poll and then sent in their name and address for the drawing a t-shirt wrapped Atlas BT10 bipod.

(EXCEPT one gentleman with an incomplete APO addy, last name I believe is Ward.)

That's fantastic! Very generous of you Kasey and great to see others now be able to use such a great product.

Truth, so it was Christmas morning and you had spite in your heart? You can do better.
Regarding the quote, please do some reading, in honor of your screen name, of the thread that inspired this pole. You'll hopefully have a better understanding of this thread.

Sorry, I don't partake in the idiotic traditions surrounding the birth of a fictional character. Is there a product of equal quality that I've missed or do you really think you are a beautiful and unique snowflake when it comes to IP theft?

Sorry, I don't partake in the idiotic traditions surrounding the birth of a fictional character. Is there a product of equal quality that I've missed or do you really think you are a beautiful and unique snowflake when it comes to IP theft?

Guess you think you've found an audiance and the more outrageous shit you post the more people you can suck in?

Your credibility falls apart when you repeat the exact same pointless question that is impossible to answer. Unless you've been harmed here, what's your fucking point?

Guess you think you've found an audiance and the more outrageous shit you post the more people you can suck in?

Your credibility falls apart when you repeat the exact same pointless question that is impossible to answer. Unless you've been harmed here, what's your fucking point?

The point is the OP's premise and whining cunt approach are fucking ridiculous. If you make cool shit people are gonna try and steal it. Hire an attorney to fucking deal with it and get on with your fucking life.

Jesus Christ was a real person, not a fictional character. And your comment shows clearly your integrity and level of intelligence.

So really YOU are the idiot. I would maybe call you a douche bag but that would be an insult to douche bags everywhere on the planet. Yes...you deserve to be in the idiot column.

However, it was an idiot like yourself that created the situation that Kasey got involved in in the first place. So really I have people like you to thank for my free tripod. Thank you idiot truth. Without people like you, there would be no intelligent people in this world to consider.

Now please crawl back under the rock you call home and get back to counting your fingers and toes. You must have been working on that for about 20 years without success.

The point is the OP's premise and whining cunt approach are fucking ridiculous. If you make cool shit people are gonna try and steal it. Hire an attorney to fucking deal with it and get on with your fucking life.

Thank you for proving my point with this post. You're an idiot. Now please drive forward to accept your Happy Meal toy.

Last edited:

Now that you've put it that way...... your posts sound even more fucked up.

Seems you have no dog in this fight, why not take your own advice and "get on with your fucking life". Seems like pointless shit stirring to me.

And with that, I'm out. I'm not going to help you continue your strange crusade.

Last edited:
Seems you have no dog in this fight, why not take your own advice and "get on with your fucking life". Seems like pointless shit stirring to me.

Actually I do. IP theft, specifically violations of the DMCA are a massive revenue stream for me. I just choose to allow a legal team to handle it for a % rather than whining about it online.

"Sorry, I don't partake in the idiotic traditions surrounding the birth of a fictional character. Is there a product of equal quality that I've missed or do you really think you are a beautiful and unique snowflake when it comes to IP theft?"

truth, regarding your rejection of Christ, you obviously know the the story so that's on you.

Regarding your being obtuse about this matter, I suggested you read the noted threads, it's still a valid suggestion, it'll give you some facts to base your opinion on.

To be clear I'm not nor have I ever stated I'm the lone Ranger when it comes to being a victim of IP theft.

And last, Thank you.

Hahahaha this fake bipods did good job for Mr. Kasey business :cool: at least on marketing level , make him to learn how to share .
Kasey and all shooters around I whish you all 2014 to be the first best year of great years to come .
P.S. When you join together with your family and friends please take a moment to think at God and his tools named Tesla and thank him for his FREE inventions and for electricity the way we all know today, to his tool named Otto or Diesel for engines we use everyday.....to mister Fleming for live savior named penicillin... And many more who put their minds and souls on a plate and offer all this for free or almost for not more then a roof and a meal...God bless them all.

Sent from my GT-i9100 using Tapatalk

219? My daycare payment is more than double that per week. I always caution people that think that if you make over some arbitrary amount of money, you must be rich. I make a decent amount of money, but my cost of living more than makes up for the difference. I had just as much disposable income in a different part of the country while making less than half of what I currently make. It's all in the net income after taxes and keeping a room over your head.

Actually I do. IP theft, specifically violations of the DMCA are a massive revenue stream for me. I just choose to allow a legal team to handle it for a % rather than whining about it online.

Would you care to share what product it is that you produce? I'd like to make sure that I never support your business in any way. Intangibles like behavior and ethics have a value to me far greater than any dollar amount or product. Even if you produced my favorite toilet paper, I would no longer use it.

I'm in Korea so mail takes a bit longer and with the holidays in there it was even slower. I got a text from my wife this afternoon saying she picked up the mail so not to worry bout stopping by the mail room and asked if I knew anything about a new "tripod or bipod" meaning did I go and buy something else and not mention it to her, I was totally dumbfounded and said no. I got home and opened the box and shit right there in my pants. Holy fucking shit! So wife wants to know about it and why didn't I just say I ordered it, for last two hours I've been defending myself saying I have no clue what it's all about has to be a mix up, but how did they get my address..........then I remembered this thread an thought maybe, just maybe it had to do with this thread and the poll, a few minutes and I found this. After reading I now understand what is going on, and now have a forever mancrush on kasey, and a lifetime loyal customer! Thank you so very much kasey!

P.S. truth, you're a mouth breathing cock licking retard, please take no offense

After reading I now understand what is going on, and now have a forever mancrush on kasey, and a lifetime loyal customer! Thank you so very much kasey!

Can't agree more. It turns out my shirt got misplaced and never delivered. I still ordered an atlas from Triad and two of the new ones because of the generosity shown by Kasey and Cindi on here. I then emailed Cindi about the shirt (I'm always in for free shirts, haha) and it showed up today WITH an atlas in it AND a note! Top notch people in my book. We need more like them!