• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A Simple Snowman

DustBun

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2018
    Ocala, FL
    8:00 am: I made a snowman
    8:10 am: A feminist passed by & asked me why I didn't make a snow-woman
    8:15 am: So, I made a snow-woman
    8:17 am: My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere
    8:20 am: The gay couple living nearby threw a fit about me not making 2 snowmen instead
    8:22 am: The transgender man.. woman... person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts
    8:25 am: The vegans down the street complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food & not used to decorate snow figures
    8:28 am: I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white
    8:30 am: I used food coloring to make one of the snow couple a different color & be more racially inclusive
    8:37 am: Then accused of using a black face on the snowman... snowperson
    8:39 am: The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be completely covered
    8:40 am: The police arrived saying someone had been offended
    8:42 am: The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role
    8:43 am: The 'council on equality' officer arrived & threatened me with eviction
    8:45 am: TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women ? I replied "Snowballs" & am now called a sexist
    9:00 am: I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe & sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather
    9:10 am: I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services
    9:29 am: Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding that I be arrested
    9:45 am: The boss called & fired me because of the negative association with work that had been all over social media
    10:00 am: I cry into my drink because all I wanted to do was build a snowman

Moral: There isn't any moral to this story. It is what this world has become...