• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes AADMOUNT Flip Up Caps Scope Request/Measurement Thread

Just got 3 pair of Jon's scope covers in today for my SS scopes. Jon really hit the long ball bringing these bad boys to market. They fit really snug on my 1-6, 3-9, and 5-20. Yeah, they cost some coin, but they are the last scope caps I'll be buying. Well done Jon and THANK YOU!

i just got my XRS caps today and I gotta say.

HOLY BALL SACKISTAN!

I've got a video review I'll be working on, but these things are down right bomb-diggity.

Jon A -

Do you have anything that will match up to the new Bushnell LRH 3-12 X 44 scope?

The measurements are as follows:

Eyepiece: 1.5980" / 40.58 mm
Objective: 2.0490" / 52.04 mm

Thank you in advance!

Bryce

Was there ever an answer to this question?

Thanks.

Hey Jon...would really like to run a set of your caps of my NXS 56mm but was wondering if you have any plans of making an ARD/Killflash to fit your caps anytime soon?

Are you aware of any ARD/Killflash currently on the market which will fit your NXS 56mm front cap?

Sure would like to have a set on my NXS 56mm and this is my only hesitation to ordering them because in all honesty the ARD/Killflash is really more important to me than caps to eliminate the possibility of any nasty reflection off the front lens giving away my position.

Also, any idea when you will have any of your "Ultimate 20MOA Precision AR Scope Mounts" back in stock? It also doesn't really matter to me whether it is a first quality or blemished set and in fact, would really prefer a blemished set if it is just slight cosmetic blems as stated on your website because knowing me it is going to be blemished by the time I get it on the weapon and use it the first time and I could definitely use the $50 for more parts or ammo! :cool:

Thanks much!!

Waiting for the Steiner 5-25 caps to come back, the BC ones that it came with do not instill confidence...

Just got my first set and not sure what all the hype is about. I mean this is my first set of flip up caps, aren't they all like this? :)

I bought a brand new (non demo) Kahles K 1-6x24 at the 2014 NRA convention/exhibit on Saturday for $2050 out the door. Does any of the AADMOUNT flip-up caps fit this scope ?

Can't wait until the Steiner 3-12 caps are offered. Do you offer caps individually?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FYI Jon.

NF 1-4x

NXS CMPT- ocular
30mm- objective

Perfect fit! :cool:

nf009.jpg

Hey are you going to do some caps for a 50mm S&B??

Can someone tell me if the eye scope cover for the night force nxs is loose enough to be removed and put back on due to the whole ocular housing rotating in changing magnification?

Do you presently have any caps that would fit the Kahles K 1-6x24 scope ? If not, will there be some in the future ? Here are the exact measurements of the Kahles K16i 1-6x24 riflescope. The objective end measurement (in inches/thousands) is .750" inch long by 1.333" OD for the first 3/8" inch then 1.339" OD for the remaining 3/8" inch ( going towards the center of scope).
The ocular/eyepiece OD/diameter is : 1.810 " inch for the 3/8" inch long rubber eyepiece ring (which is your focus adjustment andscrews outward) and 1.793" OD for the eyepiece body. Thanks

Can someone tell me if the eye scope cover for the night force nxs is loose enough to be removed and put back on due to the whole ocular housing rotating in changing magnification?

I can't confirm or deny, but I would assume it to be unlikely.
However. If you just install the cap strait up, when it's on the middle zoom range, you should be fine.
It SHOULD still open when zoomed out, and all the way in, without interfering with your rifle or bolt.

Hi Jon, I have emailed my measurements. Are you able to ship to South Africa? Cheers Nick

I've sent two emails, plus a PM to see if they ship to Australia and didn't hear a thing unfortunately. Hopefully you have better luck than I did.

I got a response to say they are looking into distributors for the international market. No timelines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anything for U.S. Optics ER25 5-25X58? Or even if you just have one for the eye piece. That would be great.

EYE=1.712"

OBJECTIVE=2.65"

Last edited:
AADMOUNT Flip Up Caps Scope Request/Measurement Thread

How often do you restock when the website shows them out of stock? I placed my order today I figured it was worth the wait.

Last edited:
How often do you restock when the website shows them out of stock? I placed my order today I figured it was worth the wait.
Yes, definitely worth the wait! Also, will need a set for my new TT525P. If Orkan could measure the ocular and objective, maybe Jon could get a set of these into production for future buyers of these TT scopes.

Old thread, but I was hoping to get aadmounts for my Swarovski Z6 1.7-10, Z6 1-6 and Schmidt Bender Zenith 1.5-6. Any of the current sizes work?

Last edited: