• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AB Analytics Update + New Library

DocUSMCRetired

Applied Ballistics
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2014
Texas
www.appliedballisticsllc.com
image.png

AB Analytics has now been updated to version 54. This new version includes Max Ordinance and the new bullet library. Current users of AB Analytics that have signed up for our email notification system will receive an update email, with a how to video today. This new version includes independent software for both PC and Mac. There is a new version native to Mac for Mac users.

For those who have not signed up for but have previously purchased AB Analytics or attended a seminar you will need to send us an email with a copy of your receipt for the download.

You can see the current bullet library available in this software here:
http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/Downloads/Complete CDM Library 11Dec2016.pdf

You can see a video instruction on how to use the software and or update the software here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC762A9C7p30HdzxBt_GugBA/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

Is Prime 6.5. Creedmoor included in the library? Can't seem to find it.

...realize this is an old thread, but though I try here first before opening a new thread.

I purchased AB Analytics back in 2017, and overlooked signing up for the update notification list. I have only used it sporadically since, as I've had a pretty busy "day-job". I am now semi-retired with plenty more time, and was looking unto updating both the software and the bullet library.

The software version I have is "60", and I'm told this is the latest ? Does anyone have a more recent version ?

Bullet Library -- the library in my copy of AB Analytics is 4 years old now, and I know many new bullets have come out, and many new custom profiles have been done as well. I shoot .223, 6.5mm, .300, and soon hope 7mm. I am told the only way to update the library for AB Analytics (not the Kestrel, or phone apps) is via the e-mail notice that is sent out to those that registered into the list. I was not registered to the list until two days ago, so never got any e-mails.

Would someone who did get these emails, and has the latest for the bullet library mind forwarding to me so I can update my library ? Unfortunately AB has not been very helpful on this, and basically told me that I am SOL since I had not registered and that I will have to wait until there is a new version and the emails are sent out -- not sure I an very happy with this customer support, I was never rude asking, and all I wanted was to update my paid for software.

...realize this is an old thread, but though I try here first before opening a new thread.

I purchased AB Analytics back in 2017, and overlooked signing up for the update notification list. I have only used it sporadically since, as I've had a pretty busy "day-job". I am now semi-retired with plenty more time, and was looking unto updating both the software and the bullet library.

The software version I have is "60", and I'm told this is the latest ? Does anyone have a more recent version ?

Bullet Library -- the library in my copy of AB Analytics is 4 years old now, and I know many new bullets have come out, and many new custom profiles have been done as well. I shoot .223, 6.5mm, .300, and soon hope 7mm. I am told the only way to update the library for AB Analytics (not the Kestrel, or phone apps) is via the e-mail notice that is sent out to those that registered into the list. I was not registered to the list until two days ago, so never got any e-mails.

Would someone who did get these emails, and has the latest for the bullet library mind forwarding to me so I can update my library ? Unfortunately AB has not been very helpful on this, and basically told me that I am SOL since I had not registered and that I will have to wait until there is a new version and the emails are sent out -- not sure I an very happy with this customer support, I was never rude asking, and all I wanted was to update my paid for software.
I’m sure @DocUSMCRetired will get back to you. I think it’s up to version 80 now or something like that.

We are currently undergoing some major changes to our website, Once the next update is generated we will push that out via an email along with a link. The links in the old emails may not work at this time, but we are actively working on it.