• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ABC News has the answer

nksmfamjp

Handloader
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Central OH
More gaslighting from ABC News:

I call it gaslighting because only in a world where background checks on firearms stop murder, then this could be a solution.

It is far simpler. What are we going after? I would propose we should go after murder of people as a solution to conflicts between those people. Then we need to pinpoint causes of these choices. This probably ties to raising of youth, which we only have input on schooling, giving youth more choices to expel aggression, breaking down poor community leadership practices, quit promoting these community leaders in society….blah, blah, blah

What would I do with guns? Stop focusing on the tool. Provide gun owners selling their firearms a voluntary opportunity to do a free background check and stolen gun check when they sell/buy a firearm. The only value beyond those things is that they would be absolved from having to present their case in court related to that possession transfer without additional evidence against them.

More gaslighting from ABC News:

I call it gaslighting because only in a world where background checks on firearms stop murder, then this could be a solution.

It is far simpler. What are we going after? I would propose we should go after murder of people as a solution to conflicts between those people. Then we need to pinpoint causes of these choices. This probably ties to raising of youth, which we only have input on schooling, giving youth more choices to expel aggression, breaking down poor community leadership practices, quit promoting these community leaders in society….blah, blah, blah

What would I do with guns? Stop focusing on the tool. Provide gun owners selling their firearms a voluntary opportunity to do a free background check and stolen gun check when they sell/buy a firearm. The only value beyond those things is that they would be absolved from having to present their case in court related to that possession transfer without additional evidence against them.

I see my brethren have not spotted you yet.
159 posts. Been here for 15 years...holy shit.

Butter Fudd.
You are the dangerous kind.

"Free background checks" huh?
How magnanimous.
You have no clue what the second Amendment actually means.

And, every suggestion would be thrown out as suppressing a right, because it is, if it was about voting.

We need to change tactics, and when a court or SCOTUS publishes a decision based on suppressing voting through ID laws, we should immediately us that as the basis to attack background checks.

Just throw it all out the window and be able to walk into a store and say “ I want that one” and walk out after paying. Trash the NFA too. You know what NFA stands for? No Fun Allowed.

Reactions: The D
These stories are utterly pointless. It is utterly pointless to try and discuss gun ownership with a Dimmercrat, they are simply to fucking stupid and so poorly educated on constitutional rights it is like talking to a pile of rocks.

If you tell them you would like to see criminals, convicted felons, armed thugs, gang members or something like that charged with their crimes they will get giddy and say...................... SEE!!!! GUNOWNERS AGREE WITH US!!!!!!! WE NEED MORE LAWS!!!!! Why are they so excited? The answer is as simple as a dimmercrats mind.

Dimmercrats think you are a felon, a criminal, an armed thug, a gang member or worse. In their minds people who own guns are Enemies of the State. They think you, a law abiding, tax paying voter is the worst of the worst. They blame you for every crime and especially every black on black crime. They blame you for every robbery and every shooting and to them...........................................you are a criminal and you should be put to death asap.

If you worked with leftists to pass one more law.............................they will ask for to help pass the next new law 90 seconds after the first one passes. They will never enforce any of these laws against actual criminals as you picture criminals. They will use them to disarm you. To a dimmercrat, criminals are heroes of the oppressed and people who dare to defend themselves from criminal violence are "terrorists".

Kyle Rittenhouse proves this is a fact. Democrats are defending the rights of a homosexual child rapist who previously sodomized a 5 year old boy, they claim the child rapist is a "hero of the struggle", they worship him as a hero of communism. Ass raping weirdo/Joe Biden's hero......................................5 y/o rape victim is worthless............................guy protecting his own life and ass virginity is a terrorist.

Democrat propaganda. Dems start a "gun owners" group. Push the Dem agenda. Gets covered by Dem media to mislead the sheep.

Reactions: 308pirate
Provide gun owners selling their firearms a voluntary opportunity to do a free background check and stolen gun check when they sell/buy a firearm. The only value beyond those things is that they would be absolved from having to present their case in court related to that possession transfer without additional evidence against them.

LOLWUT?

GTFO

The burden of proof isn't on the accused. Jackass......

What are you? A Quisling?

Last edited:

Butter Fudd.

How magnanimous.
I’m sorry I hurt a feel’r. STFU. Gwe look mom I can make a nonsensical post too!

Been here 15 years. Love Frank. Love the few who actually put a finger to a trigger. The rest of you tactical do littles are meaningless fodder to me.

Go shoot so you can claim a right to post.

LOLWUT?

GTFO

The burden of proof isn't on the accused. Jackass......

What are you? A Quisling?
Yea! You threw an insult…yippee! Can we teach you to read in the future! The burden of defense is on you jackwagon! When you leave mom’s basement, you will see that people get accused of things, charged and prosecuted. Without a defense, you will find yourself talking about proof with a bunch of other stone heads in a fence.

Good luck boys. I know you feel like you have the upper hand, but the presidency was lost because of dipships like you supporting the supreme dipshit…who lost. You basically guaranteed the conditions now of Democrat, Democrats, Democrats….thanks.

Im holding you personally responsible.

These stories are utterly pointless. It is utterly pointless to try and discuss gun ownership with a Dimmercrat, they are simply to fucking stupid and so poorly educated on constitutional rights it is like talking to a pile of rocks.

If you tell them you would like to see criminals, convicted felons, armed thugs, gang members or something like that charged with their crimes they will get giddy and say...................... SEE!!!! GUNOWNERS AGREE WITH US!!!!!!! WE NEED MORE LAWS!!!!! Why are they so excited? The answer is as simple as a dimmercrats mind.

Dimmercrats think you are a felon, a criminal, an armed thug, a gang member or worse. In their minds people who own guns are Enemies of the State. They think you, a law abiding, tax paying voter is the worst of the worst. They blame you for every crime and especially every black on black crime. They blame you for every robbery and every shooting and to them...........................................you are a criminal and you should be put to death asap.

If you worked with leftists to pass one more law.............................they will ask for to help pass the next new law 90 seconds after the first one passes. They will never enforce any of these laws against actual criminals as you picture criminals. They will use them to disarm you. To a dimmercrat, criminals are heroes of the oppressed and people who dare to defend themselves from criminal violence are "terrorists".

Kyle Rittenhouse proves this is a fact. Democrats are defending the rights of a homosexual child rapist who previously sodomized a 5 year old boy, they claim the child rapist is a "hero of the struggle", they worship him as a hero of communism. Ass raping weirdo/Joe Biden's hero......................................5 y/o rape victim is worthless............................guy protecting his own life and ass virginity is a terrorist.
boom, end thread. simple, don't associate with democrats!

That's kinda what they do in Portland. Multnomah County/Portland DA Mike Schmidt consistently harps about "gun violence" and "we" need measures to combat it, but what does he do in practice? He lets violent actors out without any hesitation, allowing them to commit further gun violence. He does it so consistently, we can only presume it's to stoke further public fear, due to the escalating gun violence, to help massage the message that "we need to do something about the GUNS!" Um, how about just actually fucking do something to the individuals that commit the crimes and worry less about the actual gun they used?

Just a couple recent examples:

"He was out the same day? Wow. You would think they'd have to have - especially being shots fired, stolen car, him running from police and all this things, that you wouldn't have that," Smith said. "If he's willing to shoot a gun, steal a car, most likely it's going to happen again."

FOX 12 checked with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office and there is no issue in the jail with overcrowding right now. FOX 12 also reached out to the district attorney's office, but have not heard back yet.

Reinoehl, guy who murdered Patriot Prayer member:

In July, Reinoehl had been charged with illegally possessing a loaded firearm, resisting arrest, and interfering with police. But it seems prosecutors did not pursue the allegations and the father of two was reportedly let go as the charges were dropped with a “no complaint,” court records indicated. Reinoehl spent no time behind bars for the arrest.

Social media posts showed that Reinoehl identified as Antifa and has taken part in many of the riots in Portland, which have been ongoing for nearly three months. His frequent social media messages reportedly included the hashtags #blacklivesmatter, #anewnation and #breonnataylor.

I’m sorry I hurt a feel’r. STFU. Gwe look mom I can make a nonsensical post too!

Been here 15 years. Love Frank. Love the few who actually put a finger to a trigger. The rest of you tactical do littles are meaningless fodder to me.

Go shoot so you can claim a right to post.

Yea! You threw an insult…yippee! Can we teach you to read in the future! The burden of defense is on you jackwagon! When you leave mom’s basement, you will see that people get accused of things, charged and prosecuted. Without a defense, you will find yourself talking about proof with a bunch of other stone heads in a fence.

Good luck boys. I know you feel like you have the upper hand, but the presidency was lost because of dipships like you supporting the supreme dipshit…who lost. You basically guaranteed the conditions now of Democrat, Democrats, Democrats….thanks.

Im holding you personally responsible.
The more you post the more of an idiot we all see you are.

You can blow me.

Latinos for Trump 2024

That's kinda what they do in Portland. Multnomah County/Portland DA Mike Schmidt consistently harps about "gun violence" and "we" need measures to combat it, but what does he do in practice? He lets violent actors out without any hesitation, allowing them to commit further gun violence. He does it so consistently, we can only presume it's to stoke further public fear, due to the escalating gun violence, to help massage the message that "we need to do something about the GUNS!" Um, how about just actually fucking do something to the individuals that commit the crimes and worry less about the actual gun they used?

Just a couple recent examples:

Reinoehl, guy who murdered Patriot Prayer member:

The DA in Portland is a known friend to some antifa leaders.

Oh here we go.

I was waiting to see how long it took to make the 'white supremacists are now going to kill everyone because they can now get away with it' straw-man bullshit.

Chicago declared gang bangers shooting at each other "mutual combatants" and won't press charges.
I think they've already solved the problem.

I can get behind this.

Close off a larger area of Chicago. Make it known that being within this area is a PVP area and it is what it is.

Other side of the coin is, anything goes on outside of it and we'll actually pursue it 10 times more than we would now.

It's a win/win.

I can get behind this.

Close off a larger area of Chicago. Make it known that being within this area is a PVP area and it is what it is.

Other side of the coin is, anything goes on outside of it and we'll actually pursue it 10 times more than we would now.

It's a win/win.
I'm laughing at the PVP area. Careful that Binger from Rittenhouse episode doesn't learn of your use of gamer terms, else he might start suspecting you of criminal intent, LOL

Butter Fudd.

How magnanimous.
Your senses do not fail you. OP has a serious case of TDS and is the same guy who supported Milley calling the Chinese and telling them he’d take care of them if it came down to it.