• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Acceptable Long Range Coyote Gun? PICS

VJJPunisher

Necromancing the stone
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
prison purse
will this work?

MP5-2.jpg

MP5-3.jpg

this is fer when I gottsta get gangsta on dem yotes and shoot that shizzle sideways

MP5-5.jpg

I'm needin to mount one or two more lighting units, tryin to reach that 52 gojillion lumen range to light em up at 1,000 yards, you know the distance I'll be engaging dem vermins at

MP5-4.jpg

what do yall think, will this work?

Re: Acceptable Long Range Coyote Gun? PICS

I don't think your scope is high powered enough and I don't see a red light anywhere.
whistle.gif

so feedback is that

A) I need at least one lazer beam, preferrably two, one green, one red

b) increase to spotting scope as optic

C) need a reflex sight on top of said spotting scope for those "close in" zombie yotes

what else?

I'd think about installing a suppressor for when your hunting packs. When you pop the first one you don't want the others to run....lol. Maybe install a mouse squeaker on the side as well for those you need to call in a little closer. The green and red laser(christmas colors) should do the trick. You may want a little night vision capability as well.

double mags for quick change

damn, forgot the beta C mag, gotta have that on for real long range work!

That thing has ninja retard written all over it.

I think a larger issue than zombie yotes is going to be getting proper eye relief on that optic.

How about a .50 cal muzzle brake? Don't forget the ARD for the scope, or the offset Aimpoint, and I really think you need a minimum of 3 lasers. Maybe a grenade launcher too.

Well I'm glad that SOMEBODY thunk of da grenade launcher,,

' can't be cappin no dayum Zombie 'Yotes widout da grenade launcher ,,,

kinda funny, was just talkin the other day bout what ever happened to SA scopes and asked a buddy for a scope, mine were not massive enough, and this is what he gave me

A nice Bayonet would finish her off, one at least as long as the entire length of the weapon. You know, for when things really get nasty (Sometimes I gots to stab me a yote!). One more thing, a beer bottle cap opener cuz I gots to get my drink on, Fool...

You may also want to add the additional selector position in the event of a coyote bum rush...
cool.gif

HA HA, yeah I saw that one on and older thread, tacticool items thread or sum such

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Essentially this rifle. lol

l_5c225b0dc7c54cba6f7fb899a3f0a957.jpg
</div></div>

I always wondered WTH stocks had rails on them for ? This answers it !!!! Now I can fit even MORE useless shit on my AR !!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Essentially this rifle. lol

l_5c225b0dc7c54cba6f7fb899a3f0a957.jpg
</div></div>I always thought that would be cool if it had a four position rotating hand guard...select-o-optic...
grin.gif

I think you should add an 11 degree target crown to the muzzle, gots to protect that crown yo. Also a scope with a 35mm main tube, 1" is totally behind the times.

I am liking the co-witness iron for the optic.

I would also piggyback a T1 and a laser on the scope.

Palm shelf are always good too.

As someone else mentioned a Barret style muzzle break would be a great addition also, tame the beast a little.

How about an IR illuminator? In case you need to "paint" a real stubborn coyote for an air strike?

Don't forget to ad a thermal sight