• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accessories make the outfit...

I was going to spend 1.6k for the RPR

You won't touch what you really want for that much money. Now not saying that is a bad rifle, but you will be left wanting. I'd say buy an origin, keystone accuracy barrel and a bravo. Similar cost without a rigger and when you finally decide to go up in rifle you should get more money out of it when you sell. A burnt out RPR won't net you crap for money when you go to sell.

I’m still wrapping my mind around the my wife won’t let me have more than one rifle at a time nonsense....... what I can say with confidence by merely reading your first post is your ol’ Lady ain’t going to LET you spend enough range time to ever get close to justifying an upgrade from a 22LR.

Am I wrong?.... no really am I wrong?

I’m still wrapping my mind around the my wife won’t let me have more than one rifle at a time nonsense....... what I can say with confidence by merely reading your first post is your ol’ Lady ain’t going to LET you spend enough range time to ever get close to justifying an upgrade from a 22LR.

Am I wrong?.... no really am I wrong?
you're not

somehow we went from i wanna shoot ELR now. to a friend has land. to im going in on a land deal. oh yeah in the 'immediate 5-7 years' lol

• Haha
Reactions: seansmd
*facepalm*

Here is the timeframe...

Originally, I wanted to just get the ELR rifle, and shoot it at 100-1000 yard ranges, then move up to longer and longer ranges, keeping all the same equipment.

Then, people successfully talked me out of it, so now, I'm going to get a 6.5CM, then upgrade to an ELR Rifle.

For the distances up to one mile, I am going to utilize the California Tactical Academy. Once I want to move beyond that, a friend has some land, but it's kinda far away. So, some friends of mine are thinking of going in on a land deal closer.

Lots of things up in the air. My life is never simple.