• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accu-Shot BT39 (BT08 AI Adapter)

P3T3R

Private
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2011
Kent, United Kingdom
Since Accuracy International's new style skins have been released I haven't seen anyone with an Accu-Shot BT08, which was the go to monopod, I assume because you could fit it with out modification.

I notice they have this new BT39 listed on their website so that the BT08 can still be used (with slight stock skin modification) but I assume this is not a good product or people do not know it exists because I have not even heard of people using it, let alone seen a picture apart from the one on B&T Industries website.

I would love to here some feedback on this product as my AI AE MKIII will be arriving in just over a month and I prefer the Accu-Shot monopod over the CTK Precision offering, if you guys have got any pictures it would be great to see what it looks like, thanks in advance.

Pete

Re: Accu-Shot BT39 (BT08 AI Adapter)

What about buying the rear skins from Victor Company that has the cut out and using those?

Re: Accu-Shot BT39 (BT08 AI Adapter)

I received the new AI skins last week and have ordered the CTK should be here Wednesday will let you know how it works out. I think it might be cleaner than the Accushot and have more adjustment range. BT bi pod is the cats meow though.