• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International 10 Rd Mags

Holy shit that's expensive. I've seen them other places for around $72 that have them in stock. Brownells just had them in stock a week or so ago when I was looking for that much.

Euro Optic said shipment of AICS mags should be coming in around mid-April, I think they list them at about $74. Not sure if they are taking back orders right now though.

Will these mags work for a savage short action center feed also i have it in a mcree's chassis.

I believe the Mcrees takes AICS mags, so they shouldnt be a problem. I would double-check with the Mcrees site though.

Ill have to check out CDI and Triad next time. I have a match and 2 day class at the end of the month so I had to pay the idiot tax to get them out quick. Big fan of a lot of the Triad stuff though