• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accuracy International at SHOT 2010

Re: Accuracy International at SHOT 2010

Yeah I know, just no love for the AE brothers. But the AE has a little love passed along to with the rear mono-pod, new calibers and Covert offerings. I will not be selling mine anytime soon so don't wait for me to release the OLD ragged worn out Legacy guns, he he.

hello friends:
i am new to sniper hide today.

And you will get banned if you try to sell again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hill 300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i hope my post is not in violation of any protocol.</div></div>

It wasn't until you went trolling for a sale with only 4 posts.

Josh

Any more info for AX series ?
smile.gif

I saw the merchandise is finally up on the AI website but prices are in pounds and (really expensive) shipping is from the UK.

Are there plans for a US distributor? I'd like to get my hands on that swag but the shipping a hell of a mental barrier.

I am told a LH AX chasis version will be available....possibly before year end. The standard RH kits are not yet in production although I'm told we may see some in April. I think this is very optomistic based on past performance but you all know quality takes time.