• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

HeAvY BoLt LiFt WiLl NeVeR wIn A mAtCh…

@Steelcityprecision 1 Day Team Match. Format was hike to blind holding area, self stage brief in blind holding area, move to stage, find, range and engage with 6 min par time. Rinse and Repeat. Covered about 4 miles in 5hrs over six stages.

IMG_5501.jpeg

A77DBA70-0855-48A9-8543-C55568A17B2A.jpeg
E816149F-A217-46D4-BBE5-CE65A0DD2293.jpeg
08A5C944-1B41-4EF3-95EE-9949D384D792.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: blbennett1288
Reactions: blbennett1288
HeAvY BoLt LiFt WiLl NeVeR wIn A mAtCh…

@Steelcityprecision 1 Day Team Match. Format was hike to blind holding area, self stage brief in blind holding area, move to stage, find, range and engage with 6 min par time. Rinse and Repeat. Covered about 4 miles in 5hrs over six stages.

View attachment 8254608
View attachment 8254609View attachment 8254610View attachment 8254611

What color is that ATX? Is it the elite sands color? Btw....do the ATX have qd sling attachment points?

What color is that ATX? Is it the elite sands color? Btw....do the ATX have qd sling attachment points?
Custom cerakote…Elite Moss.

The ATX has a rear attachment point from the factory on the stock. If you add the hinge, you get a second attachment point in the rear. For the front I use an anarchy outdoors keyslot QD sling adapter

My rifle shipped today and destined to be here tomorrow; if schedule permits and lgs is available there is a bif possibility i will bring her home tomorrow. They shipped the long forearm as well.

-Hinge
-Sling qd mount
-Bag rider

Still searching

It is here guys. Cant wait to scope it and go out. Unfortunately forecast is rain all week but i will go anyways! Waiting for the scope, that is tomorrow. In just a bit will install the front rail, then will post a pic of something you all already own😂

I was MIA for a while and was bored one recent weekend, so I read this whole thread.

Probably don't need to read the whole thing. Just use the search function.

I found one of these in the wild

I need to go back and check it out again

It was the Smurf blue color and that really didn’t vibe with me

And do they all now come where you can’t access the barrel change Allen while it’s in the chassis?

I found one of these in the wild

I need to go back and check it out again

It was the Smurf blue color and that really didn’t vibe with me

And do they all now come where you can’t access the barrel change Allen while it’s in the chassis?
Mine you can access it. Not centered in the hole of the chassis but accessible

Reactions: BurtG
LOL.

Gucci rail cover on a K-Mart Pic riser. Well done.

Is this a bad time to admit that I’m very fond of my KAC SR-15?

• Haha
Roger that, I’ll just leave that one alone.

Please note I snagged it from Brownells with their .mil discount before everything KAC got even more pants on head retarded expensive than it already was.

Wait! The hole in the chassis for the barrel clamp screw doesn't line up? Shit, didn't look at that. Don't know what I don't know.

What muzzle device everyone using? I have sf 762 rc2 and a q trash panda but I will be ordering a different can for the at-x. However interim muzzle device suggestions are welcome.

I have an Area 419 Hellfire Match, and shot that for a few sessions. Nice recoil and muzzle control, not too blasty to the shooter. I appreciate the adapter that should make swapping muzzle devices or suppressors pretty strait forward.

Earlier this week I got an EC Tuner Brake from Cortina Precision because I want to experiment with a barrel tuner. Currently installed and awaiting the chance to go to the range for testing with factory ammo. I have about 80 rounds of Berger 144gr to play with and I’ll probably pick up 60-80 rounds of Hornady ELD-M either 140gr or 147gr to test. All of those rounds shot acceptable groups but nothing spectacular so I want to see if they can be improved.

Reactions: xxflyingturtlexx
When we gonna meet up at a match lol
One day. Maybe.

Crotch goblins and work takes all my time.

Went from 75+% match hits last year to embarrassing performances at the few I made this year.

Turns out practice or not practice makes a difference

Ain’t shooting 22cm at matches lol

Reactions: TheBigCountry
One day. Maybe.

Crotch goblins and work takes all my time.

Went from 75+% match hits last year to embarrassing performances at the few I made this year.

Turns out practice or not practice makes a difference

Ain’t shooting 22cm at matches lol
That’s about me. I ain’t working I got daddy daycare

They need to get a little bigger and I’ll teach them to shoot. Prolly get each of them an AI but ones a southpaw so that’s gonna mess up a few things.

My son just turned 6, they do take up a lot of time. He’s a righty though, so at least we can share pew pews. My wife is a southpaw so she’s shit out of luck.

I would be worried about that barrel.... That's prepreg cured over pull wound fiber or prepreg over the steel with some funky contour underneath acting like a sleeve....

What brand is that carbon job?
Benchmark

Are current AX mags shipping with the updated follower style? Or only the mags that come with the AT-X specifically?

Aside from the follower on the AT-X mag having a ramp, is there a major functional difference between older and newer AW style magazines? Is there a cartridge specific need for that new follower?

$5 says that if they removed the 46 little erect dicks all running down each side they'd sell more...

I’m a former Marine Corps grunt, if you give me a sharpie I’m gonna draw erect dicks on something.

The fact AI invented Keyslot and it’s shaped like a dick is pretty much their way of saying they love grunts, and they’ve taken the time to decorate a rifle with dicks all over it already. This saves me valuable time to draw dicks on everything else.

Now AI just needs to write “Wagner loves cock” on the chassis, and between the dicks all over it already and a reference to Wagner and his cock loving ways I can have a rifle that pretty much looks like the inside of a porta-shitter in Iraq circa 2004.

Perfection.