• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Aside from the follower on the AT-X mag having a ramp, is there a major functional difference between older and newer AW style magazines? Is there a cartridge specific need for that new follower?
They have a retention lip
In front also

Reactions: RUN8
I’m a former Marine Corps grunt, if you give me a sharpie I’m gonna draw erect dicks on something.

The fact AI invented Keyslot and it’s shaped like a dick is pretty much their way of saying they love grunts, and they’ve taken the time to decorate a rifle with dicks all over it already. This saves me valuable time to draw dicks on everything else.

Now AI just needs to write “Wagner loves cock” on the chassis, and between the dicks all over it already and a reference to Wagner and his cock loving ways I can have a rifle that pretty much looks like the inside of a porta-shitter in Iraq circa 2004.

Perfection.

Needs Chuck Norris jokes.

Yes! Yes!

Wagner loves cock on one side of the magazine well and a Chuck Norris joke on the other side.

The AI AT-X OIF-II edition!

I’m a former Marine Corps grunt, if you give me a sharpie I’m gonna draw erect dicks on something.

The fact AI invented Keyslot and it’s shaped like a dick is pretty much their way of saying they love grunts, and they’ve taken the time to decorate a rifle with dicks all over it already. This saves me valuable time to draw dicks on everything else.

Now AI just needs to write “Wagner loves cock” on the chassis, and between the dicks all over it already and a reference to Wagner and his cock loving ways I can have a rifle that pretty much looks like the inside of a porta-shitter in Iraq circa 2004.

Perfection.
This is lies because we could never be trusted with sharpies, only crayons

You could lock a Marine alone in a room with two balls and when you go check back on him; one ball would be broken or missing and the other would be pregnant

Perfection.
@RUN8, inspiration for your AT-X

Had to move on from papa Smurf. Was fun while it lasted but needed something different. Just went to black for time being, but rest assured it will only be a base for rattlecan master race.

View attachment 8189860
Also testing out a new fluting pattern on the new 6.5x47 tube. Really adds a level of eliteness to this gun IMO.

View attachment 8189848

Reactions: RUN8
This is lies because we could never be trusted with sharpies, only crayons

You could lock a Marine alone in a room with two balls and when you go check back on him; one ball would be broken or missing and the other would be pregnant

Not lies. We can’t be trusted with Sharpies is true, saying we don’t have them is not.

Sharpies are for drawing dicks. Crayons are for snacks, and drawing less permanent dicks.

ai contract.jpg

What caliper the border patrol get ?

I won’t make a comment about it must be for shooting g people trying to prevent border invasions

Hopefully we’ll see the short fore end AT-X make their way to civilian market. Would be curious if they decided to use the competition or standard AX trigger.

I won’t make a comment about it must be for shooting g people trying to prevent border invasions
It’ll be to stop Americans leaving once the Dems hit to genocide Go button.

Hope you have your LatinX verification papers.

Reactions: BurtG

Only 6.5 CM and .308??

ai 65 308.jpg

Per this document:

This probably the wrong place to come to get talked out of one of these huh?
We can still try.

Mine is terrible. Just terrible. The damn thing feeds, fires, extracts, and ejects correctly. Do you know what kind of ammo bill you can run up when a rifle works properly so you can spend time shooting instead of fiddle-fucking around trying to make it work right?

Plus it is fun to shoot, so it encourages you to shoot more.

Mine did this as it’s very first attempt at a group, if memory serves it was 6 rounds, and I’m pretty sure the “flyer” was my fault.

IMG_1602.jpeg

If you buy one you’ll probably catch an STD, and no one will like you.

This probably the wrong place to come to get talked out of one of these huh?

We can still try.

Mine is terrible. Just terrible. The damn thing feeds, fires, extracts, and ejects correctly. Do you know what kind of ammo bill you can run up when a rifle works properly so you can spend time shooting instead of fiddle-fucking around trying to make it work right?

Plus it is fun to shoot, so it encourages you to shoot more.

Mine did this as it’s very first attempt at a group, if memory serves it was 6 rounds, and I’m pretty sure the “flyer” was my fault.

View attachment 8261391

If you buy one you’ll probably catch an STD, and no one will like you.
You could always go over to the TAC Ops thread. Same thing as what @RUN8 said but with smaller groups.

I don't own either. I'm Tikka budget and left handed.

Anyone who removed the action rail, do i hit it with blow torch for the bolts?
Heat is to break adhesive. By design spec of the adhesive companies, you don't need heat to standard grades of threadlock like 242/243 (loctite "blue" ).

Certainly you can ask/confirm with AINA, or one of the retailers like Eurooptic or Mile high, if needed, as the issue is if the OEM uses stronger adhesive from the factor. Eg, epoxy bedding or something like red locktite, intended for a semi-permanent instaltion.

Also, +1 on soldering iron (not a torch !) if heat is needed.

Reactions: xxflyingturtlexx
Heat is to break adhesive. By design spec of the adhesive companies, you don't need heat to standard grades of threadlock like 242/243 (loctite "blue" ).

Certainly you can ask/confirm with AINA, or one of the retailers like Eurooptic or Mile high, if needed, as the issue is if the OEM uses stronger adhesive from the factor. Eg, epoxy bedding or something like red locktite, intended for a semi-permanent instaltion.

Also, +1 on soldering iron (not a torch !) if heat is needed.
Soldering iron is good idea and cleaner work, thanks for the advice.

biggest hurdle I remember was making sure the bit is completely seated in the torx groove. Rest is meh - just loosen the b

IMG_4597.jpeg

IMG_4596.jpeg

I called AI and techs were out; the lady on the phone took my question and few min later to my surprise called back. She said she spoke to assembly line and they just use small amount of 243 loctite. Taking the rail was a breeze. T15 bits 3 nice taps and they came loose.

I realized i did not have any 243 at home and will torque everything tomorrow. I also installed 12 oclock rail. I still need to tighten the gap a tad I don’t know how much more room i have left.

Also received mags from Mile High and the followers are not same as the one came with the rifle, do i buy new followers? I told them it would be for 6mm while ordering on the phone….

IMG_4595.jpeg

(One on the left is what the rifle came with)

View attachment 8262881

View attachment 8262887

I called AI and techs were out; the lady on the phone took my question and few min later to my surprise called back. She said she spoke to assembly line and they just use small amount of 243 loctite. Taking the rail was a breeze. T15 bits 3 nice taps and they came loose.

I realized i did not have any 243 at home and will torque everything tomorrow. I also installed 12 oclock rail. I still need to tighten the gap a tad I don’t know how much more room i have left.

Also received mags from Mile High and the followers are not same as the one came with the rifle, do i buy new followers? I told them it would be for 6mm while ordering on the phone….

View attachment 8262884

(One on the left is what the rifle came with)
I want new followers for all my AW mags, no answer on where to get them yet. In your photo the L follower is the newest design, R is the same old stuff.

Since people have had em for a while....So what do you all think of the keyslot design? I guess it's here to stay(even though they sell mlok handguards for the AXsr?forget which model)..

What's different about it and key mod?

Since people have had em for a while....So what do you all think of the keyslot design? I guess it's here to stay(even though they sell mlok handguards for the AXsr?forget which model)..

Keyslot has been around a lot longer than the ATX. It’s all over AX and on the AT side rails and bottom.

Is superior to MLOK or KeyMod. It’s god recessed slots on the backside to keep the attachment flush.

Works great. Easy attachment, and there's no hardware hanging into the barrel channel like mlok (a definite positive on a switch barrel rifle). Keymod relies on a friction fit, keyslot uses countersunk screws so it can't slip. Only downside, if you can call it that, is the penis shape, lol.

Works great. Easy attachment, and there's no hardware hanging into the barrel channel like mlok (a definite positive on a switch barrel rifle). Keymod relies on a friction fit, keyslot uses countersunk screws so it can't slip. Only downside, if you can call it that, is the penis shape, lol.
Pretty much this, Works great. The angled dicks on the AT-X looks good, on the AXSR where they are in a straight line its too ugly. Looks like racking at the hardware store, I had to replace that with Mlok just for the looks but I have no issue with the AT-X.

I’ve seen some pictures of AT-Xs with Hoptic 2 round quivers installed on the magwell key slots. What hardware is used? They don’t list keyslot as an option.