• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

There goes about 30 people's next 20 minutes....

Previous, scroll
Previous, scroll
Previous, scroll
Previous, scroll
Previous, scroll
Previous, scroll
🤣
True! I had it bookmarked for future reference. Have been watching accessories rolling out before selling my AXSA for the AT-X.

Reactions: reubenski
Has AI created a new fad with colored rifles.... Camo used to be cool but now it seems to be just the opposite LOL. I know we would see some crazy stuff in F-class (purple and chrome) but not in PRS until now. what happens when a dude with red shows up and another guy has blue...... Then there is me sitting there with black just wanting everyone to chill while the other dude with FDE is telling us we all suck!

Has AI created a new fad with colored rifles.... Camo used to be cool but now it seems to be just the opposite LOL. I know we would see some crazy stuff in F-class (purple and chrome) but not in PRS until now. what happens when a dude with red shows up and another guy has blue...... Then there is me sitting there with black just wanting everyone to chill while the other dude with FDE is telling us we all suck!
Umm, Manners/Altus been had Avatar jizz everywhere.

Attachments

• 91627023-ED28-427C-A435-F82FDA4CBA59.png
    91627023-ED28-427C-A435-F82FDA4CBA59.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 90
Not on a cell phone

But I'm just kidding,

ETA: wow, you sure as fuck can! I just learned something. 13yrs of scrolling on this site and I just learned you can click the "page of" numbers🤣🤣

Old Dog, meet new trick.

FWIW - Supposedly I am now #1 on the DE wait list at Euro. Hopefully the next batch will be soon. :)
Guess they got some more in. Hopefully you get it soon. I quit calling because I didn’t want to be that annoying guy. Better to just forget about it and it’ll be a surprise when it comes in.

Guess they got some more in. Hopefully you get it soon. I quit calling because I didn’t want to be that annoying guy. Better to just forget about it and it’ll be a surprise when it comes in.
Supposedly I was #10 before their last batch. I think I have a special relationship with Sam now... :) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Eastern hunter
Hey guys. I was at MHSA earlier today, they have an AT-X in democrat blue that I believe is unspoken for. If I wouldn't have sent off my AX for some "work" I may have just picked it up myself.

May be worth calling them tomorrow if you’re looking for one.

Reactions: deersniper
Hey guys. I was at MHSA earlier today, they have an AT-X in democrat blue that I believe is unspoken for. If I wouldn't have sent off my AX for some "work" I may have just picked it up myself.

May be worth calling them tomorrow if you’re looking for one.
You had to go and say that...huh? Hope Diann doesn't hear you say that!
Pad.jpg

Thanks for the info @Darkside-Six!

Edited:
Found some stainless with black plastic heads using your measurement dude. Thanks

I don't recommend these, Plastic-Head Thumb Screws, Knurled, M4 x 0.7mm Thread Size, 20mm Long, Packs of 10.

The chassis is countersunk so it will pop the plastic heads off - leading you back to beginning where you need a tool anyways.

Are you sure your cheek rest and LOP is secured? The plastic bodies popped off when attempting to torque down just enough to remove play from the cheek rest/LOP.
Yeah so it’s seems you’re in to something. I didn’t really notice at first cause they were both all the way collapsed but there is a little bit of play in both the cheek riser and but pad no matter which thumb screws I use. They’re both staying well secured but a little slop on both so looks like it’s best to just stick with the factory screws. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: Tritiumdials
I don't recommend these, Plastic-Head Thumb Screws, Knurled, M4 x 0.7mm Thread Size, 20mm Long, Packs of 10.

The chassis is countersunk so it will pop the plastic heads off - leading you back to beginning where you need a tool anyways.
This was also my experience today with these.

Reactions: Tritiumdials
Hmm ok so we need to revert back to finding a black finish all stainless option to replace screws?...

Or you guys saying that none of them can be used?

Hmm ok so we need to revert back to finding a black finish all stainless option to replace screws?...

Or you guys saying that none of them can be used?
None of the ones I bought worked. They cheek riser has some play in it either way. 😞

The original nickel plated screws I posted in my original post above I thought would work but they don’t seem to get tight enough to take out that play. The head diameter on the factory screw is 7mm and the counter sink on those screws are 8. I have 1 more set of different screws coming tomorrow that I’m gonna try and if they don’t work I’m just gonna chalk the idea. Nice thing about screws is they’re cheap but I’m running out of odor as and options.

Just waiting on external weights and the RAPTAR mount now. Went with the black bridge instead of ES, but I think it’s going off to cerakote once I have everything anyway.

Taking it apart is not the most intuitive thing. Actually it’s really pretty tedious compared to 700 footprints. I guess they don’t call us elitists for nothing.

View attachment 7758377
What suppressor is that?

Do these ones work good? Keep it tight? Where did you get them?
No. We’ve been playing around with some different types of thumb screws but there is a little bit of play in the cheek riser because the factory screws are counter sunk. I have 1 more batch coming tomorrow I’m gonna try and if they don’t work then I’m gonna forget the idea

No. We’ve been playing around with some different types of thumb screws but there is a little bit of play in the cheek riser because the factory screws are counter sunk. I have 1 more batch coming tomorrow I’m gonna try and if they don’t work then I’m gonna forget the idea
I ordered these ss M4 threaded standoffs in 3 and 4 mm lengths to try with the black thumb scews from McMaster-Carr.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
I ordered these ss M4 threaded standoffs in 3 and 4 mm lengths to try with the black thumb scews from McMaster-Carr.
Sweet! Let me know how it works please.

Looks like with the 20moa full length top rail we do need the high at action rail?
To match you do need the high action rail

I’m using the stock one for a variety of reasons. Also When the short bridges come out I’m just gonna use the short rail placed in the right place for my NVD

Reactions: 96C
I suppose it would work good with 1.5" rings and a 1.35" thermal the way it sits now.

To match you do need the high action rail

I’m using the stock one for a variety of reasons. Also When the short bridges come out I’m just gonna use the short rail placed in the right place for my NVD
I’m facing the same issues.

Do you know if there will be a short 20moa rail to go with the NV bridge / short hand guard?

I just sold my AXSA and lost the ability to use clip-ons.

I’m facing the same issues.

Do you know if there will be a short 20moa rail to go with the NV bridge / short hand guard?

I just sold my AXSA and lost the ability to use clip-ons.
I would imagine there will be a short rail to go with the short bridge. There will be a short bridge.

I’m tempted to hacksaw my rail into thirds.