• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

sir what bag rider is that , i like how low profile it is
Another low-profile option. GRS bag rider. The machining, size, and color make it seem like it was made for the ATX. The lower profile rider on the ATX is great for an average size rear bag. Got it from euro optic for $80ish.

Attachments

• 20211223_134940.jpg
    20211223_134940.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 20211223_135001.jpg
    20211223_135001.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 20211223_135105.jpg
    20211223_135105.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 174
Another low-profile option. GRS bag rider. The machining, size, and color make it seem like it was made for the ATX. The lower profile rider on the ATX is great for an average size rear bag. Got it from euro optic for $80ish.
have this on order

Reactions: 3rdfocal
Sweet! Let me know how it works please.
The 3mm standoffs worked perfectly with the countersunk screw hole, but I could not get enough torque using the 12mm (IIRC) head thumb screws to completely secure the riser... it still has a small amount of play in it. I think it might work fine if the head was shaped like a flat wing-head as opposed to a wheel, to allow for more torque to be applied.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
CAMVATE M4 × 20 Cupped Cap Screw Thumb Screw (2 Pieces)

I had looked at these, but was wanting to stick with steel screws. In one part of the description, it says they're iron, but further down it said something like nickle plated brass. Do you have any play left in the riser after tightening?

I had looked at these, but was wanting to stick with steel screws. In one part of the description, it says they're iron, but further down it said something like nickle plated brass. Do you have any play left in the riser after tightening?
It's snug enough to eliminate play, I can't get enough thumb purchase to really torque down for the cheek rest (yes, I've pulled the LOP out so the QD cup is out of the way).

Reactions: JBELL74
I just got those ones today and they have the same problem as the rest. Still a little play in the cheek riser. 😞

Were you able to get the play out of the cheek riser cause I just got these exact ones today and still had play in the cheek riser. 😞
It's juuuuuust snug enough to keep it from moving. I’d have to really yank on it to force up/down play. ZERO side-to-side play.

It's juuuuuust snug enough to keep it from moving. I’d have to really yank on it to force up/down play. ZERO side-to-side play.
Hmm. I can make my cheek riser secure but there is a little bit of slop/play in the front side of the riser where it wants to tilt forward and back a little bit. But with the factory screws there is zero play. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: JBELL74
It's a temporary fix until I get the folder. I wonder why AI didn't go with a single screw for each adjustment.
My thoughts exactly. Figured it’s a $10 fix until they release the PSR stocks for them. I think they were trying to keep it very basic to meet a certain price point.

You guys sure are on a mission for tool-less adjustment. The folding hinge should really cure your issues.

You guys sure are on a mission for tool-less adjustment. The folding hinge should really cure your issues.
um......the folding hinge makes the stock foldable, doesnt do anything to cure the tool-less adjustment issue. but like i said, it's only about $10 in screws. hahahah

Can't remove the bolt with the check rest bottomed out, hero.
🤦🏼‍♂️

The folder. It will fix that issue.
um......the folding hinge makes the stock foldable, doesnt do anything to cure the tool-less adjustment issue. but like i said, it's only about $10 in screws. hahahah
Why do you need tool-less adjustment for anything other than bolt removal?

Nah, none of mine have those enhancements.

Don't really care for them anyhow. Not a fan of the knobs. They would get loosen over time on the AX's.

The Cam-Levers on the ASR/ AXSR is what you really want.
So what are the levers in the pic? Prototype shit or what?

What is the colour ?elite sand ?
Just waiting on external weights and the RAPTAR mount now. Went with the black bridge instead of ES, but I think it’s going off to cerakote once I have everything anyway.

Taking it apart is not the most intuitive thing. Actually it’s really pretty tedious compared to 700 footprints. I guess they don’t call us elitists for nothing.

View attachment 7758377

What options exist for adding weight to he rear of the rifle? Looking for something like the MDT LOP spacer weights.

Merry Christmas to all AI users, supporters of AI and those who have yet to join the AI club.
We have shipped all but three of the first batch of production AT-X rifles to our distributors.
We will continue to ship the second production batch during January, February and March of 2022 and next year will be a good year for shipments of AI rifles, AICS and accessories.
Product updates will be announced at the Shot Show.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Merry Christmas to all AI users, supporters of AI and those who have yet to join the AI club.
We have shipped all but three of the first batch of production AT-X rifles to our distributors.
We will continue to ship the second production batch during January, February and March of 2022 and next year will be a good year for shipments of AI rifles, AICS and accessories.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
Merry Christmas AI! You build good shit, keep it up!

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
Merry Christmas! Hoping for the AICS in 2022 so I can take one of my ATs and dropping in the new chassis.