• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

C9E6A44A-839B-4AE0-A376-ED4B326FDE62.jpeg

For those interested, here are the 3 rails in question from a couple of pages back.

Top: AT-X stock (low) rail.
Middle: AT-X high rail (part #29394).
Bottom: Legacy AT high rail (part #26616, do NOT get this one.

The middle rail is the one you want if you're worried about NV bridge alignment. The two shiny recoil lugs came right out of the original AT-X rail with just a punch and a small hammer. Easy enough to swap.

Attachments

• 9C60B33E-17C9-41C5-AE4A-D732E579B60D.jpeg
    9C60B33E-17C9-41C5-AE4A-D732E579B60D.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 195
  • 03CE9E2E-EF87-4610-B863-348811AD67FD.jpeg
    03CE9E2E-EF87-4610-B863-348811AD67FD.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 1DF16269-8A88-4BB1-B207-70433DD422D9.jpeg
    1DF16269-8A88-4BB1-B207-70433DD422D9.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 202
When did you get yours? When was your order? Just curious
Oh I got mine in October. Bison tactical had someone back out in their order and I got it. So maybe 7-10 days after I called dibs on the for sale ad.

The can atf check was cashed 3/13/21 so just about a week shy of a year for approval

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkside-Six
When did you order yours and what colour?
When they were first announced mate. Stupidly the black. There’s only been 6 red delivered last I heard to Australia. Have everything ready, top rail, bag rider, 5 mags. I’m told April……I doubt it!!

Reactions: Dogmatrix
When they were first announced mate. Stupidly the black. There’s only been 6 red delivered last I heard to Australia. Have everything ready, top rail, bag rider, 5 mags. I’m told April……I doubt it!!
I’m not sure if they’re withholding info, but in the past I’ve found the dealers wait till they can put more in their shipments. Hopefully these get off the ground soon as customs can “take their time”. Hang in there bud, it’ll be worth it!!

Oh I got mine in October. Bison tactical had someone back out in their order and I got it. So maybe 7-10 days after I called dibs on the for sale ad.

The can atf check was cashed 3/13/21 so just about a week shy of a year for approval
Just because I’m curious… is Bison Tactical an AI dealer? Thought they could only be ordered from Mile High and EuroOptic.

I’m not sure if they’re withholding info, but in the past I’ve found the dealers wait till they can put more in their shipments. Hopefully these get off the ground soon as customs can “take their time”. Hang in there bud, it’ll be worth it!!
Yeah mate will be. Not the dealers fault….your right expensive and hoops to jump through with our shit government/ customs so they do try and bunch up shipments. My frustration is I sold off most stuff to get some nice goodies…..Vudoo, ATX, ZCO527 etc….. cheers! 🤙🏼

Yeah mate will be. Not the dealers fault….your right expensive and hoops to jump through with our shit government/ customs so they do try and bunch up shipments. My frustration is I sold off most stuff to get some nice goodies…..Vudoo, ATX, ZCO527 etc….. cheers! 🤙🏼
Danny told me Wednesday that the 1st round Elite Sands were still stuck at the exporters in the UK, they had been there for a couple of months at least. Bloody frustrating, but my AT took almost as long back in 2014 and a mate's AT was a similar time frame last year, so I am not surprised.

Danny told me Wednesday that the 1st round Elite Sands were still stuck at the exporters in the UK, they had been there for a couple of months at least. Bloody frustrating, but my AT took almost as long back in 2014 and a mate's AT was a similar time frame last year, so I am not surprised.
Really! Geez soooo we are looking mid year at best. Oh well ….patience…..Fuck….patience!

Anyone know who produces a grip like the AT-X? I think I might put on on my AR precision rifle?

I might have to go with a mandalorian paint job (Use imagination of an ATX in this scheme)
SHOP0282.jpg

Anyone know who produces a grip like the AT-X? I think I might put on on my AR precision rifle?

I might have to go with a mandalorian paint job (Use imagination of an ATX in this scheme)
SHOP0282.jpg
Are you asking about the grip that comes on the AT-X? Because that’s an ergo delux grip.

If you’re talking about the grip in this rifle in the picture then that one is MPA.

Reactions: DocRDS