• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

6995c9.jpg

Realistically I wouldn’t expect it by the end of this year. I ordered in November and still haven’t received mine from scopelist.

I Just shoot them. Modern manufacturing negates the need for chamber gauges anymore with these systems. Just make sure threads and shoulder are clean
Ok so hand tight + fix-it sticks to 45lbs (i don't have a 49) on the quick-loc. I've had some bumps so I just wanna keep my OCD in check.

I hit it with a wrench on the barrel flats and the screw at 68 in lb

My AXSA would loosen up at hand tight 45. Think it was one of the ones with too much bedding compound on the quick loc thread clam

I understand that but they may not communicate 100%. For example scopelist may have 5 orders for ES and EO has 9. He may be 9th at euro but in reality it’s 14th. Not sure how they prioritize

I understand that but they may not communicate 100%. For example scopelist may have 5 orders for ES and EO has 9. He may be 9th at euro but in reality it’s 14th. Not sure how they prioritize
Is what it is. I have a rifle or 2 to sell so that gives me time.

That's a good idea. I have a 3d printer So I may try to make some wings or something for footprint. Worth testing it out at least.
I finally got around to printing an arca bag rider. Found this online and edited the file. It’s very stiff I’ll print another color and run with it this weekend. May design some of my own too.

Attachments

• 19D1D573-1339-407A-81D1-652F4E6B3DAB.jpeg
    19D1D573-1339-407A-81D1-652F4E6B3DAB.jpeg
    347.7 KB · Views: 81
  • D7FE2156-4644-46BC-BFD4-4B0BF4D32B1A.jpeg
    D7FE2156-4644-46BC-BFD4-4B0BF4D32B1A.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 82
  • CBEE74A7-F44F-4C6D-AF15-A54A4B2F5DB4.jpeg
    CBEE74A7-F44F-4C6D-AF15-A54A4B2F5DB4.jpeg
    553.1 KB · Views: 87
Joined the Elite Sand army recently up here in the great white north eh! Our rifles come from England with barrels from AI as I understand it, cool proof marks on the barrels from the BNP proof house (pics below)

Waiting on some glass Kahles DLR 5-25 on its way, still considering a muzzle brake and am tempted to try the tuner brake that Mr. Cortina is putting out, other rifles are running Heathen brake from Insite Arms.

ATX3.jpeg

ATX1.jpeg

Barrel proof marks from the land of tea and bad weather
ATX2.jpeg

Joined the Elite Sand army recently up here in the great white north eh! Our rifles come from England with barrels from AI as I understand it, cool proof marks on the barrels from the BNP proof house (pics below)

Waiting on some glass Kahles DLR 5-25 on its way, still considering a muzzle brake and am tempted to try the tuner brake that Mr. Cortina is putting out, other rifles are running Heathen brake from Insite Arms.

View attachment 7834105

View attachment 7834108

View attachment 7834109
If you're looking for a tuner, I know Insite is stocking them for the Heathen as a retrofit. Half tempted to try it out, myself.

Another option is the ats tuner since it works with other brakes—it’s getting me sub 1/2 moa with factory hornady granted it was already close to there initially.

If you're looking for a tuner, I know Insite is stocking them for the Heathen as a retrofit. Half tempted to try it out, myself.
Hey yes I actually have the Insite tuner and brake setup on a rifle they built for me, Impact 737 in a Foundation stock, have found it really effective for easily shrinking groups without having to mess with seating depth and powder charge etc...

This is my first AI and I've been drooling over them for years planning to get out this weekend and send the first rounds down the pipe.

View attachment 7834105

View attachment 7834108

View attachment 7834109
Love it. I’m in line for this at MH.

I ordered an Elite Sand from MHSA on Dec 18. Was told four to six months. I don’t care how long it takes but a more solid arrival date would be incredibly helpful to know if it’s going to arrive on time or if it’s going to be delayed significantly. With inventory control systems and the internet, I don’t understand why a more accurate timeline and status can’t be given.

Reactions: Rory_Fritz
I ordered an Elite Sand from MHSA on Dec 18. Was told four to six months. I don’t care how long it takes but a more solid arrival date would be incredibly helpful to know if it’s going to arrive on time or if it’s going to be delayed significantly. With inventory control systems and the internet, I don’t understand why a more accurate timeline and status can’t be given.
Because it’s 4 guys in a shed. Tom, Scott, Dave, and the guy from the Win Tac video.

I heard the most recent delay is due to AI changing to limited "drops". Once a month they will throw up on their website a few AXSR's, ATX's, and even a few ATs just to ensure everyone that wants one can get one. When they sell out, they sell out. Have to be fast. Every Saturday at 10:00AM London time.

that doesn’t seem to make sense, once a month or every Saturday ?

if people put deposits, they should be taken care of first