• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Top rail is on backwards. The circled end goes to front of barrel. Now, you can do it any way ya want but in case you didn’t realize it’s on backwards
No. The flat edge goes to front of barrel. That way the full length rail on the fore arm (if he were to put one on) would be flush to the action rail.

No. The flat edge goes to front of barrel. That way the full length rail on the fore arm (if he were to put one on) would be flush to the action rail.
I’m going by all the pictures Ive seen of the short rail. Early pics from AI. Plus, it’s a short rail and barely 6 inches. Only rail I can find for it is a 5.5 inch rail. Otherwise there is a 7 inch rail that would be too long.

But yeah Whatever you like

I’m going by all the pictures Ive seen of the short rail. Early pics from AI. Plus, it’s a short rail and barely 6 inches. Only rail I can find for it is a 5.5 inch rail. Otherwise there is a 7 inch rail that would be too long.

But yeah Whatever you like
Lol. My bad. I thought you were talking about the actions rail. One end is curved. Now I realize you’re taking about the front bridge. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

My bad.

Is it not pinned like the stock rail?
It is, but the pins are easy to swap.

My AT-X high rail didn't come with the pins so I swapped them out from the low rail. All you need is a punch small enough to fit through the top holes, easy peasy.

Attachments

• 42D1AB7A-3118-47CC-BC7D-1B072E20DD08.jpeg
    42D1AB7A-3118-47CC-BC7D-1B072E20DD08.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 56
  • DF6D3A78-1A01-4EDB-B9AC-A314A5038B59.jpeg
    DF6D3A78-1A01-4EDB-B9AC-A314A5038B59.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 50
Speaking of rails for the short bridge: I need help from someone to verify the euro optics 5.5 inch rails they have in stock will work on it. I’d assume I need to buy screws also.

Basically they have a 5.5 inch rail that is just an AI rail for 2014 and beyond but I can’t tell if it’s a weaver style or not

Basically I want a rail for it in black but don’t want to fuck up and buy something g that don’t work or realize I need a set of screws ETC.

I mean yeah I can ask AI or the folks at EO but figured you dudes would know

Look at what EO has in stock now and you will see them. MH is out of them

Speaking of rails for the short bridge: I need help from someone to verify the euro optics 5.5 inch rails they have in stock will work on it. I’d assume I need to buy screws also.

Basically they have a 5.5 inch rail that is just an AI rail for 2014 and beyond but I can’t tell if it’s a weaver style or not

Basically I want a rail for it in black but don’t want to fuck up and buy something g that don’t work or realize I need a set of screws ETC.

I mean yeah I can ask AI or the folks at EO but figured you dudes would know

Look at what EO has in stock now and you will see them. MH is out of them
i called AINA and they said to use 20 moa rail for the AT NV bridge.

Reactions: XikoPlavi
Hey guys,

Kinda of a newbie question as the ATX is my first AI ever, I have a chance to grab a couple of extra barrels for mine but I'm not sure if they will work. They are AI barrels from AI in the UK, I am based in Canada and the importer here brings in everything from AI across the pond.

Based on the description below would either of these work with the ATX? I'm contacting the store to confirm as well but thought this audience might know what works and what doesn't.

Option 1 - AI AW .308 20" fluted barrel threaded

Option 2 - AI Barrel AXMC 26" HB Plain THR .308 WIN QR Dark Earth

Reactions: Kozzlow412
Hey guys,

Kinda of a newbie question as the ATX is my first AI ever, I have a chance to grab a couple of extra barrels for mine but I'm not sure if they will work. They are AI barrels from AI in the UK, I am based in Canada and the importer here brings in everything from AI across the pond.

Based on the description below would either of these work with the ATX? I'm contacting the store to confirm as well but thought this audience might know what works and what doesn't.

AW should
AXMC will not

You need m27
AXMC is m30

Hey guys,

Option #2 will not work.
I cannot remember if the aw will work on the AX.

Reactions: Devlin
Anyone know when the Gen 3 with thin wheel stocks will start to ship? Was told my rifle is ready to ship but will tell them to give it to the next guys in line and I’ll wait for the new one. Waited 7 months already another 1-2 won’t hurt

I just received tracking from Euro Optic for a hinge. US hinges are shipping, I didn't even order the hinge early so I'm guessing it must have been a large batch.
Ditto. I put mine on back order about 2 weeks ago and just got an email from EO with tracking information today.

Reactions: TylerN
I just received tracking from Euro Optic for a hinge. US hinges are shipping, I didn't even order the hinge early so I'm guessing it must have been a large batch.
I called and Luke said they received a limited amount of black hinges that had all been allocated. No idea when additional shipments would arrive. Heading off to Jordan end of the week so for sure it will be then. ;)

Can folks that have an AT-X give their experience and recommendation on scope mount heights? I'm planning on setting up my AT-X with a full bridge and a Razor Gen 3 6-36x56. Would a 1.50" or 1.26" mount height be preferred? I'm not using a forward rail or clip-on.

Thanks.

Can folks that have an AT-X give their experience and recommendation on scope mount heights? I'm planning on setting up my AT-X with a full bridge and a Razor Gen 3 6-36x56. Would a 1.50" or 1.26" mount height be preferred? I'm not using a forward rail or clip-on.

Thanks.
This has been covered many times in this thread. 1.5” is the answer you seek.