• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

You're missing the lock that secures the stock open. Remove the flush cup from the stock (above the grip) and re-use the flush cup and small screw to screw in the post with the nipple on it. Then screw in the cup that clamps over the nipple on the stock like this. Then when the stock is opened all the way this catches and holds the stock in position.

View attachment 7870951
View attachment 7870952
View attachment 7870950
Did the male part slide through the chassis easily mine will not push in?

Mine went in easily as well, didn't take any hammers :cool: to get the back of the male piece to fit into the chassis.

Reactions: seansmd
We finally have SOAR R-LOCK available for order for your AT-X :)

By the way, that is my "NRL Hunter" version of a Ckye-Pod - weight reduction via hacksaw...

SOAR-R-LOCK-CONVERSION.jpg

Pretty annoying the stock wont fold with the hoptic quiver. Why the hell did they put keyslot in that spot if the rifle can't even function properly with exactly what (I assume) was intended to go there?

Folds fine with the quiver if you have the AXSR stock.
I decided to swap stocks to try it out; with my LOP the stock and quiver fit but the butt-pad wheel is also slightly still contacting the quiver but not enough to prevent it from closing.

Needs a blue full length bridge and sage green magazine now to complete the look:

PXL_20220518_224442292.jpg

PXL_20220518_224255231.jpg

PXL_20220518_224255231.jpg

Reactions: TylerN
My elite sand finally came in. All I can say is I’m satisfied, at least coming from a history of strictly custom rem 700 pattern builds, I can appreciate having a rifle built from a company like AI from the ground up. I know it’s had it’s issues, although mine has had no feeding problems as a Gen 2..

Returned from Jordan and had a chance to take the 6BR out to zero. A bright and sunny 91 degrees at Quantico's Ironman range.

at-x_ironman3-2391887.jpg

at-x_ironmn1-2391889.jpg

I had to create a shooting lane by pulling out the overgrown grasses so I had a sight picture. Range maintenance is slacking...

at-x_ironman_2-2391888.jpg

After zero, the first five groups, always a flyer! Next step is to test test the SOCOM 7.62RC and Deadair to see which is a better fit.

6br_first_shots-2391890.jpg

Hi,
Do you think the SP-6001 +ZCO527 would fit in the ATX with long bridge ? Or is too low ?

SP 6001

0 MIL / 0 MOA

Height 30 mm / 1.18 "

Attachments

• DE72D095-A8F4-4D68-B632-9CEEFBCBF4EF.png
    DE72D095-A8F4-4D68-B632-9CEEFBCBF4EF.png
    570.9 KB · Views: 41
I added a Dead Air brake and was going to test it against the Surefire, but the brake and Sandman-L performed so well I'm leaving them as is. AT-X in 6BR at the Izaak Walton 100yrd range.

IMG_2597-2397967.jpg

Target testing the DA brake and Sandman shooting 105gr factory Lapua. Top left is the first group - I needed to settle in a bit. Top right is with a zero adjustment up and left. Windage was good but I went too high. Bottom left is with the Dead Air Sandman-L. Bottom right is also suppressed with a zero adjustment. That BL group, albeit prone and with a bag, tells me this barrel and cartridge will perform if I do my part.

I shot other groups for velocity testing with the Labradar and while they opened up, they were still averaging well under .75MOA. Velocity of the Lapua was lower than I expected averaging only 2666fps. I assume the barrel will speed up a bit once I get a few more rounds out.

IMG_2603-2397968.jpg

Ballistic-X-Export-2022-05-26_17_24_19_7-2397981.png

the RRS adapter does arca and picatinny so you can easily bounce the bipod between many guns.
With regards to the bipod, I dont really find myself using the cant feature much and it is more of a hindrance than a benefit for me, but thats a personal preference thing. With the legs being able to cant I find that the rifle can recoil when using it erratically based on leg-squareness.