• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

the RRS adapter does arca and picatinny so you can easily bounce the bipod between many guns.
With regards to the bipod, I dont really find myself using the cant feature much and it is more of a hindrance than a benefit for me, but thats a personal preference thing. With the legs being able to cant I find that the rifle can recoil when using it erratically based on leg-squareness.
Same. The lateral swivel was terrible for me.

Atlas cal , tbac for me

Y’all just don’t understand how the ecosystem family of reliable parts work. Screw falls out so we make sure it never falls out. Can’t be happy with nothing. Smdh.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
I'm looking at upgrading my bipod on the AT-X. I was thinking of getting an Atlas BT46-NC. Is the Area 419 adapter or the Really Right Stuff BTC-Pro better than the other?

The lever-clamp designs like the RRS are better than the screw down designs like the Area 419 to me. I have a GrayOps mount that on my bipod which I like also to add another option. And agree with what others said about the panning feature being more of a hinderance than help.

PXL_20220528_143404716.jpg

PXL_20220528_143420474.jpg

Yeah that’s weird. Mine is closed all the way and not quite touching the quiver.

View attachment 7872513
I wonder if it is because you have your stock locking piece installed correctly, and he has his installed backwards(?). Female end is on the buttstock, and male end is on the stock IIRC.

Mine is set up like yours and it just barely misses hitting the quiver (can just barely see daylight between them).

I wonder if it is because you have your stock locking piece installed correctly, and he has his installed backwards(?). Female end is on the buttstock, and male end is on the stock IIRC.

Mine is set up like yours and it just barely misses hitting the quiver (can just barely see daylight between them).

I thought it might have to do with how length of pull and height of the butt stock is setup. Moving those around changes the position of the wheel which was impacting the quiver for me but might not for someone without a different LOP/Height. I went back to the AT-X stock and hinge and went with a soft quiver which of course fits without issues.

And when I did have the AXSR stock installed the locking bits were opposite the AT-X parts. Female part on the chassis and male part on the stock.

PXL_20220528_214226113.jpg

PXL_20220528_214241213.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinePMI
I went back out a re-zeroed after switching one S&B in a lower mount for another in a 1.5" mount. This rifle, caliber and suppressor combo continues to impress me and I hope I can do as well when I get off my belly and on to some positional shooting. Shown with the '21 Toyota TRD Pro gun carriage in the magnetic grey master race. ;)

IMG_2597-2397967.jpg

IMG_2672-2402381.jpg

Ballistic-X-Export-2022-05-30_12_29_33_0-2402351.png

I am going to cerakote them elite sand for my rifle as soon as I get a chance

Much to my absolute shock, my AT-X just hit the states already. Still waiting for the bridge, but that’s ok since I still have a few other things ordered for it. My American Express is also melting at this point unfortunately. 😂

Yep. Playdough with 5lbs of locktite. I stripped one also.
I felt it strip and immediately said it’s not worth it. I knew where that road was going to lead.

Idk about anyone else but my bolt lift is ridiculous. A few people on the hide said it was comparable to a Zeus and that’s not even remotely true. I’m 220lbs and can do 15+ pull-ups and deadlift basically a Toyota pickup. The bolt lift is stupid heavy.

Don't you hate it when your expectations get crushed by the reality of a thing after hearing all the hype from people online....
Severely. My AXSR has a marginally better bolt feel overall. I figured with the exaggerations and what I experienced with the AXSR that it would be in the same realm. But this ain’t it with the ATX.

When I first got my AT-X the bolt lift was heavy and gritty but after about 1000 cycles of dry firing it has broken in nicely. It is vet comparable to my nucleus if not better

Idk about anyone else but my bolt lift is ridiculous. A few people on the hide said it was comparable to a Zeus and that’s not even remotely true. I’m 220lbs and can do 15+ pull-ups and deadlift basically a Toyota pickup. The bolt lift is stupid heavy.
Couldn't resist.

Attachments

• hw-toyota-serie-pickup-blau-1.jpg
    hw-toyota-serie-pickup-blau-1.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
When I first got my AT-X the bolt lift was heavy and gritty but after about 1000 cycles of dry firing it has broken in nicely. It is vet comparable to my nucleus if not better
Same, live and dry firing have broken it in and it's now just on the heavy side but not gritty. Also getting used to moving my thumb behind the cocking shroud first before for leverage before lifting helped.

Using the thumb as leverage is something I’ve done for 5-6 years now. I assume most people who shoot PRS comps are doing the same regardless of the action. It’s just an efficient way to run the bolt.

Does alright with the 6CM barrel and a random load of 38gn RL16 with 108 ELDM. 6 shots on the first pic and 5 on the second.

D05003FB-27E1-4BB0-98FE-0B5E2DE1F9F9.jpeg

800E5595-D502-44BA-AC8D-378A13D335FD.jpeg

CEDF59B1-60ED-4A36-8CA8-8AA18921FA52.jpeg

A458B3F6-0CB8-4DBF-9821-A23D5BF2BE71.jpeg

F6BE2B8B-6423-48CA-B832-886881EC981A.jpeg

Last edited:
Something I learned last week. Ever since owning my AI, I have never thought about lubing the back of the firing pin assembly. I did so because my bolt was significantly heavier on open and especially closed ever since getting it cerakoted. Little did I realize it was because the factory grease had been taken off by degreasing, sand blasting, and cerakoting. I greased it up and it feels better than it ever has. Everywhere that is circled in blue. A little goes a long way if you use the right grease.

Also grease the rear face of the bolt body where it meets the front side of the bolt shroud.

20220527_194826.jpg

Something I learned last week. Ever since owning my AI, I have never thought about lubing the back of the firing pin assembly. I did so because my bolt was significantly heavier on open and especially closed ever since getting it cerakoted. Little did I realize it was because the factory grease had been taken off by degreasing, sand blasting, and cerakoting. I greased it up and it feels better than it ever has. Everywhere that is circled in blue. A little goes a long way if you use the right grease.

Also grease the rear face of the bolt body where it meets the front side of the bolt shroud.

View attachment 7882281
What grease do you recommend?

I felt it strip and immediately said it’s not worth it. I knew where that road was going to lead.

Must be something wrong with yours
20EE9EA6-AD64-44D1-B704-7C9B5828D6A4.gif

Seriously mines pretty light. Maybe yours needs broke in.

What is the lowest mount you can go with a ZCO scope (with out the top bridge)? I am planning on running scope caps. I finally received my DE yesterday and am looking for mounting solutions. I am thinking about trying out ZCO's rings to save weight. I really like the one piece mount from Tier One that I had on my AXSR but want something a bit lighter.

What is the lowest mount you can go with a ZCO scope (with out the top bridge)? I am planning on running scope caps. I finally received my DE yesterday and am looking for mounting solutions. I am thinking about trying out ZCO's rings to save weight. I really like the one piece mount from Tier One that I had on my AXSR but want something a bit lighter.
I wouldn’t go lower that 1.35