• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

D9B08F44-8456-4381-A19E-96062D44912C.jpeg

View attachment 7892292

Do you have a at-x?

Why would you want more space around the barrel ?

Just what I want. High bore over arca height. Thicker foreend to grab. Higher height clip on rail.

Smh.

Pic of AI for AI thread.

View attachment 7892293
Yes I own an ATX. Did you not read the above comment where someone said mlok could interfere with fat barrels with the current thickness of the ATX forend?

You complain of a wider forend on a comp gun where guys are throwing on gamer plates. Do you even shoot PRS?

How would it affect height over bore making the forend wider? And I’m the retard? Nobody attaches shit to the bottom anyway. That’s what the arca is for. Remove it and pass the machine time savings on to the customer. If you want add a small section up front for a pic rail.

The looooong weight needs a hole to access the quicklock bolt to change barrels.

Brought it up. Might be Too late in the game to change anything now with all the weights he’s done and anodize.

Take the extra 5-10 seconds to remove that single weight. You’ll live... 😉

Yes I own an ATX. Did you not read the above comment where someone said mlok could interfere with fat barrels with the current thickness of the ATX forend?

You complain of a wider forend on a comp gun where guys are throwing on gamer plates. Do you even shoot PRS?

How would it affect height over bore making the forend wider? And I’m the retard? Nobody attaches shit to the bottom anyway. That’s what the arca is for. Remove it and pass the machine time savings on to the customer. If you want add a small section up front for a pic rail.
You don’t have to get angry when you’re wrong

• Haha
Reactions: MarinePMI
You don’t have to get angry when you’re wrong
It’s called an opinion. It literally can’t be “wrong” by definition. Each has their pros and cons. But if you think the entire gun industry chose wrong then that’s certainly an opinion you’re entitled to.

It’s called an opinion. It literally can’t be “wrong” by definition. Each has their pros and cons. But if you think the entire gun industry chose wrong then that’s certainly an opinion you’re entitled to.

The industry “” can’t use the superior system

The key slot system on AI rifles was designed by us and we have a patent pending on the design. Others have copied it so that is why you might think it is the same.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

The industry “” can’t use the superior system

And for a quick change barrel system like my LMT, mlok makes absolutely zero sense, because you have to remove all the mlok attachments to get the barrel out. If you've got weights all the way down the rail like hic28s pic above, total pain in the ass.

Don't know if mlok on the atx would have the same problem or not.

Reactions: deersniper
And for a quick change barrel system like my LMT, mlok makes absolutely zero sense, because you have to remove all the mlok attachments to get the barrel out. If you've got weights all the way down the rail like hic28s pic above, total pain in the ass.

Don't know if mlok on the atx would have the same problem or not.
Hence the above comment about making the rail slightly wider to accommodate said interference.

Tried searching and could not find info. thought I read in this thread what the scope rail screw specs are. Looking to get replacement ones and hoping I didn’t have to read 78 pages in this thread to find the info.

Tried searching and could not find info. thought I read in this thread what the scope rail screw specs are. Looking to get replacement ones and hoping I didn’t have to read 78 pages in this thread to find the info.
Torque specs are 35 in-lbs and blue loctite. Not sure on the actual screw specs, I don't want to give you the wrong info.
1 page back........if you're removing the factory rail, heat the screw with a butane torch, soldering iron, something. The alloy is soft and the thread lock from AI is abundant!

Reactions: deersniper
1 page back........if you're removing the factory rail, heat the screw with a butane torch, soldering iron, something. The alloy is soft and the thread lock from AI is abundant!
One page back had the torque specs. I was looking for what thread and length they are. I might of missed it on 1 page back but it is getting late after all.

Took it to the range to sight in, moved the Nightforce optic over from my Sig Cross, only required 0.2mil on the elevation and 0.1mil on the windage to have it zeroed at 100yds. Absolutely love it, did five quick groups and with my shitty shooting I got 0.46MOA on factory Hornady 140gr match ammo, I’m confident next time out I’ll tighten it up to 0.30MOA.

Euro Optic has been fantastic in terms of hooking me up with anything and everything I asked for. Ecstatic that they were able to get one of these in my hands so quick.

2C0E34AD-4D95-46AD-B58D-BBD4B47BB3B4.jpeg

7E0BD4AA-6AE3-498D-AB6B-B822B7900010.jpeg

CDF5C157-FE25-4041-A865-73D879F1D1EE.jpeg

Can someone please tell me the specs for replacement screws for the factory scope rail on the AT-X as well as the torque specs?
this doesnt answer your question directly, and obvious difference between pan and cap head, but these are the screws that came with my high rail kit. i was going to call them monday with a couple wuestions on these and also the original screws with the low rail.

will report back anything i learn

Attachments

• DEDEA593-5E53-4FB8-B34C-762C20DEC092.jpeg
    DEDEA593-5E53-4FB8-B34C-762C20DEC092.jpeg
    336 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
That’s proprietary information. I’ll sell you one for $200.00.

so whats this part? just got it in from EO

i believe, but may be mistaken that '90' is the high AT rail. '94' is ATX specific. they are both very close in height, but '94' is coplanar with front rail. '90' will still work is what i understand.
I bet you're missing the correct screws and recoil lugs with that rail you received.

The AT version is 26612.

My rail came with the wrong screws and no recoil pins
did you work with mile high or AI direct when you figured that out?

I know that mine didnt come with the locating pins, but it was nothing to pop the old ones out. though i have a question on the circular one as its not as tall as you would think youd want it for the tall rail

did you work with mile high or AI direct when you figured that out?

I know that mine didnt come with the locating pins, but it was nothing to pop the old ones out. though i have a question on the circular one as its not as tall as you would think youd want it for the tall rail

I recieved mine from Eurooptic. Reused the pins as well. Ended up figuring it out myself , you will need to buy a different length on the screws

Hey guys, will the SPUHR SP4001 0MOA 30mm mount give enough clearance for to mount the Nightforce ATACR 7-35 with a long bridge installed?

Thanks

Rob

Hey guys, will the SPUHR SP4001 0MOA 30mm mount give enough clearance for to mount the Nightforce ATACR 7-35 with a long bridge installed?

Thanks

Rob

If you scroll up to my pic you'll see I'm running the ATACR 7-35 and what it sits like with the Hawkins heavy tactical one piece mount that's 1.5".

Reactions: Dogmatrix

Thanks

Rob
I’m running the 7-35 in a SP-4901. 20 MOA factory base and 30 MOA 1.18” mount with no issues. The plastic ring on the front scope cap lightly hits the bridge but no issues.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 154
Image-1.jpg

147gr Hornady ELDm - FV wind ~7mph last weekend
1" group at 300yd only 3 shot group cuz I was just trying to collect DOPE on a new rifle (holding no windage obviously - practice not a test)

ATX - 6.5CM

Rifle is assembled, ebay bag rider, zco420 in 20moa 1.5" block mount. Ats tuner and ultra7. Weighs 20# all up as you see it. I usually run a modified jaw weld with the butt stock as centered to my inside pec clavicle junction as possible. With the ai cheek set lowest as possible, I still have to run cheek weld to get scope centered to my eye. Perhaps a swap to the AT high rail would fix? Or an even taller mount? Headed to the range here this afternoon to start barrel break in.

I purchased some red mountain arsenal ammo as it was advertised to be in lapua brass, but came in peterson lrp. Not a big deal, was loaded with 136 scenars. If they hung in the 2680-2710 fps range they shot really well. I shot a Kraft drill, 12 shots 12 positions standing, kneeling, seated, prone. I was happy with the accuracy. My 6bra match rig, usually can get it under an inch. Wind was blowing 12-18 mph at 4 o'clock, caused me to throw on the standing shots, as i mistimed my wobble. Shot well under an inch when group shooting. A few cherry picked groups we under 1/3 moa for 5 shots, but average was closer to 0.6 moa. Not bad for 35$ a box. 20220622_094346.jpg20220622_151338.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone seen or thought of a .277 Fury barrel for the AT-X or rifles that share its action. Would be very interesting. I’m not sure how it would react to higher pressures, but if a sig cross can handle it, I would imagine an AI action could as well..

Reactions: RLH1
...I would imagine an AI action could ..
I would maybe ask the company for an official view if/when there is a process in place to eval/cert the .mil ammo. My guess is its very early days and without a formal process may not be commerically public information yet.