• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

End of April, early May
doubtful @pineoak

@abn31c straight from the horses mouth

A39D3D03-B2A5-4274-A4EC-9F342B851AA5.jpeg

Seems like a more accurate “window”. But even from AI on their social media pages I’ve seen everything from April to May and now June.
Meh, I knew when I put the deposit down it would most likely be fall, anytime sooner would be a bonus.

LOLOL. The hurt feelings would be real. Nah, jk.

It's in hibernation. Got the NF ELR on my mind right now. It'll come out for the SH Team Challenge though
Man I’d even run my own barrel. Got one on hold at MHS. I’m down to my last 100 bullets for my 6.5 Grendel for matches right now lol. Drastic times

Man I’d even run my own barrel. Got one on hold at MHS. I’m down to my last 100 bullets for my 6.5 Grendel for matches right now lol. Drastic times

Man, you're hurtin for a squirtin huh?

It's a pre-pro. Meaning, it's under my observation at all times. And my time isn't cheap...

I will give you my latest update on first deliveries of the AT-X. JUNE 2021
Any date other than June was wishful thinking and not said by me. Q2/2021 was always the targeted date for deliveries from AI.
I can also tell you that accessories to include long and short bridges as well as weights will also be available in June. Accessories cannot be ordered yet but I will let you know when they can be ordered.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

I will give you my latest update on first deliveries of the AT-X. JUNE 2021
Any date other than June was wishful thinking and not said by me. Q2/2021 was always the targeted date for deliveries from AI.
I can also tell you that accessories to include long and short bridges as well as weights will also be available in June. Accessories cannot be ordered yet but I will let you know when they can be ordered.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
Is there a chance that the chassis will be available in that same timeframe for those of us who have an AT?

Is there a chance that the chassis will be available in that same timeframe for those of us who have an AT?
At this time my best estimate for AICS is Q4/2021 and no later. I will be able to give a better timeframe next month. We are not taking orders for AICS right now, just rifles. Regarding the AT replacement chassis, it might be a possibility in Q3. We have to deliver AT-X rifles already on order. Again, I will know next month.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

AT is beyond proven, AT-X has only been pre-production tested.

I get they're the same action, but something to keep in mind.

AI fanboys feel free to flame away.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
glad its june, been spending my $$ on ar15 and 10s with the WH change. :)

We are at the machining stage of the first production and it will be another month before components are Cerakoted.
After that, rifles have to be assembled so it will be the end of May when we can take photos. I will get them posted when we do.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
If I understand correctly, everyone with one pre-ordered is getting them in that same first batch correct? It’s not going to be a two part thing where depending on when you pre-ordered you may not get one that first batch? Correct me if I’m wrong

I would imagine that would be dependent on your dealer, not AINA. They are selling you the rifle not AINA.

If I understand correctly, everyone with one pre-ordered is getting them in that same first batch correct? It’s not going to be a two part thing where depending on when you pre-ordered you may not get one that first batch? Correct me if I’m wrong

Production deliveries to our two distributors, Euro Optic and Mile High, will start in June and continue through July and August for the first production orders. Deliveries will be weekly or biweekly depending on receipt of components to AINA.
The second production run will follow the first so once we start first production deliveries, we plan to maintain a steady flow.
When you receive your AT-X will depend on our distributors and color as components will be Cerakoted in the most efficient way as far as color is concerned.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Am going to get my bartlein carbon wrapped sent to MHSA and chamber in 6 GT I think. Was going to get it in 6CM but a AI 6CM came up and bought it instead.

Am going to get my bartlein carbon wrapped sent to MHSA and chamber in 6 GT I think. Was going to get it in 6CM but a AI 6CM came up and bought it instead.
I agonized over the caliber choice between 6CM, 6BR, 6 Dasher and 6GT. I read posts and blogs, etc., etc., and finally decided on the 6BR. I've been looking for factory ammo as well as sourcing components, I just need some Lapua brass and I'll be GTG. Lapua brass with a CCI 450, ~30.5grs of Varget topped with a 105 Berger seems a good starting point.

Reactions: Peter Laurvick
I’m just worried about feeding issues with the BR family. I see a few options for magazine spacer kits for the AI AW mags but I’ve not heard of perfect feeding for any of them. They’re definitely pickier than a 6 Creed or a .308 for sure but also much easier to load or tune. Probably my second barrel out of it I’ll swap to a 6BRA or Dasher with Alpha brass

Any 6BR parent case cartridge you are going to need to run AX mags with the HRD Gear 6mm magazine adapter. I have over 2000 rounds through mine with multiple AX mags and zero issues. Plug and play.

Reactions: Peter Laurvick
I’m just worried about feeding issues with the BR family. I see a few options for magazine spacer kits for the AI AW mags but I’ve not heard of perfect feeding for any of them. They’re definitely pickier than a 6 Creed or a .308 for sure but also much easier to load or tune. Probably my second barrel out of it I’ll swap to a 6BRA or Dasher with Alpha brass
Any 6BR parent case cartridge you are going to need to run AX mags with the HRD Gear 6mm magazine adapter. I have over 2000 rounds through mine with multiple AX mags and zero issues. Plug and play.
I watched the AI Team shoot their 6mms with the HRD kit and no issues. As Blbennett said, I'm going to use the HRD and not look back.

Ordered my AT-X from eurooptic, realistically not expecting it until late summer since I ordered it this late in the game, but that's alright.

Parts and pieces arriving. This could be the first time I have all the components before the rifle! Not sure about that barrel though, having only shot the Pale Brown Master Race and DE, I'm not sure how this one will shoot. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_7575-1929374.jpg

IMG_7578-1929371.jpg

Last edited:
Have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the AT-X.
The blue colour is all wrong.

This was the perfect opportunity to do a Navy blue with an option for a big fuck off union jack.