• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Blue is for me... I thought it looked great in the pics I saw.

Have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the AT-X.
The blue colour is all wrong.

This was the perfect opportunity to do a Navy blue with an option for a big fuck off union jack.

Reactions: Texascbr
I ordered direct through AINA today and was told 4Q if anyone is wondering.

Before everyone goes crying themselves a river,
Depending on when you put your order in (direct), that Q4 may be just be for you. As they have to fulfill EO’s and MH’s orders before fulfilling their own (AINA).

Since I made an order through EO very very early on, I may still get them Q3 (TBD) while you’ll get yours, Q4. If that makes sense.

Still funny though. Like I keep telling people in various AI threads. Go watch paint dry. You’ll get your call/ email…. Someday. 😂

Before everyone goes crying themselves a river,
Depending on when you put your order in (direct), that Q4 may be just be for you. As they have to fulfill EO’s and MH’s orders before fulfilling their own (AINA).

Since I made an order through EO very very early on, I may still get them Q3 (TBD) while you’ll get yours, Q4. If that makes sense.

Still funny though. Like I keep telling people in various AI threads. Go watch paint dry. You’ll get your call/ email…. Someday. 😂
It is not possible to order direct from AINA
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

• Wow
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Should have mentioned it was through a PRS certificate. I’m sure the MH/EO orders are going to be filled first. At least, I would certainly expect that to be the case.

It was not meant as a dig or anything whatsoever, just what I was told.

Reactions: The Durk
I will give you my latest update on first deliveries of the AT-X. JUNE 2021
Any date other than June was wishful thinking and not said by me. Q2/2021 was always the targeted date for deliveries from AI.
I can also tell you that accessories to include long and short bridges as well as weights will also be available in June. Accessories cannot be ordered yet but I will let you know when they can be ordered.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
Hi Tom,

Any further updates?

Are we still looking at June for first deliveries?

early, mid, late?

Thank you

Should have mentioned it was through a PRS certificate. I’m sure the MH/EO orders are going to be filled first. At least, I would certainly expect that to be the case.

Oh yeah dude, you're getting back of the bus treatment, LOL! I wouldn't mind either, if I was getting one via Cert!

I now know the background to this. I would just like to say that the certificate is not like being able to go in the Tsa or Priority line at airport security. It also does not mean you have to join the general line. Just need to wait and see.
Update on delivery of AT-X later today.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Hi Tom,

Any further updates?

Are we still looking at June for first deliveries?

early, mid, late?

Thank you
Hi and here is the latest update on first deliveries of the AT-X
There will be a small quantity of approximately 20 AT-X RED rifles delivered in late June to our distributors.
As you know, this is the first production run and we are still proving out programs on the most complex component.
We are going to do everything possible to ensure that even a small quantity is delivered in June and there will be a larger quantity in July. By August we will have ramped up and I expect all of our first production deliveries will be complete by September. The second production will follow on from that in Q4
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International.

You notice he doesn't say what year for that Q4 delivery ;). Joking aside that timing is great, will give us all time to scrounge up a few extra barrels and a new piece of glass. I'm just looking forward to when we get to see them in a color other then RED.

Reactions: deersniper
Parts and pieces arriving. This could be the first time I have all the components before the rifle! Not sure about that barrel though, having only shot the Pale Brown Master Race and DE, I'm not sure how this one will shoot. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_7575-1929374.jpg

IMG_7578-1929371.jpg

The real magic here is how you found all these components in a timely fashion

Last edited:
Looks like the receiving end of the folders tit. If there was to be a folder :)

What's the purpose of that big bolt?
Looks like it just hangs out there for dramatic effect.

Don't know if I missed it but has the weight of the bare chassis been mentioned?

You notice he doesn't say what year for that Q4 delivery ;). Joking aside that timing is great, will give us all time to scrounge up a few extra barrels and a new piece of glass. I'm just looking forward to when we get to see them in a color other then RED.
Eagerly awaiting to see the elite colours in more detail on the ATX production batch as well. The red does look great too.

Looks like the receiving end of the folders tit. If there was to be a folder :)
The AXSR hinge will fit and is simple to change from fixed to folding. The hinge will be available as an aftermarket accessory. Distributors will have prices in June.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International.

The AXSR hinge will fit and is simple to change from fixed to folding. The hinge will be available as an aftermarket accessory. Distributors will have prices in June.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International.
Tom, will there be a long action rem 700 variant?

My game plan is save up the cash while the backlog gets eaten at, little by little. :ROFLMAO:

I might be able to place an order by Q2 2022.
You're supposed to drag out all that Sellier and Bellot ammo you've been hoarding and sell it for 4 times what you paid, along with your stash of .22LR.

So, Elitist Sand should be delivered ~June?
June 2021 - RED
We are working on getting the first 20 or so rifles out in June and it is easier and quicker to make them all the same color. We have chosen one of the more popular colors on order - RED. After that we will split up the colors according to how we received the orders. I cannot tell you when Elite Sand will be done but it will not be June. We will ramp up production as quickly as possible and our objective is to complete all of the first production by the end of August.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

I didn't read the entire thread, so sorry if it has been asked and answered, but is there any kind of timeline for the chassis?

Super helpful, thank you.

At this time my best estimate for AICS is Q4/2021 and no later. I will be able to give a better timeframe next month. We are not taking orders for AICS right now, just rifles. Regarding the AT replacement chassis, it might be a possibility in Q3. We have to deliver AT-X rifles already on order. Again, I will know next month.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Reactions: ForgeValley
June 2021 - RED
We are working on getting the first 20 or so rifles out in June and it is easier and quicker to make them all the same color. We have chosen one of the more popular colors on order - RED. After that we will split up the colors according to how we received the orders. I cannot tell you when Elite Sand will be done but it will not be June. We will ramp up production as quickly as possible and our objective is to complete all of the first production by the end of August.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
How many rifles total in the first production?

The situation remains Q4/2021 for AICS. We have tested the design for Remington 700 style actions, including 22 and will soon start CNC programing.
Our distributors will be able to place orders at the start of July when we confirm pricing and we will also include accessories; long and short bridges, weights, action rails, hinges. Most of these will be sold via our supplier, Win Tactical, and I will make an announcement on that sometime in June. You will be able to purchase through our normal distributors, Mile High and Euro Optics.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

The situation remains Q4/2021 for AICS. We have tested the design for Remington 700 style actions, including 22 and will soon start CNC programing.
Our distributors will be able to place orders at the start of July when we confirm pricing and we will also include accessories; long and short bridges, weights, action rails, hinges. Most of these will be sold via our supplier, Win Tactical, and I will make an announcement on that sometime in June. You will be able to purchase through our normal distributors, Mile High and Euro Optics.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Thanks Tom, I will keep an eye out at MH and EO, I've been checking them regularly to see what is available as a new AI shooter.

All colors use the same ammunition, just some shoot better.....or is that the shooter??
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
You guys don't make a poor shooting product Tom, so that only leaves the biological variable behind the quieter-side of your rifles.

Hope you've been doing well Tom. Keep up the good work (y)

Could have swore I saw a pic of a box of 6.5 prc sitting next to an ATX. Give me a date on mag bolts and I'll pre-order an ATX tonight! (But not in red)

Reactions: rancher5
@tomirwin what is the availability of the AT-X going to be outside of the USA?

Will this be able to be ordered from the UK, or are you concentrating on the US market to begin with?
Surprisingly there is very little info about the AT-X release outside of this thread on the interwebs.