• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

I think you have to call mile high.

I found a link on euro and backordered the fde bridge. Only took a week or 2 to show up
That’s interesting to know. Maybe I’ll just do the back order online and see what happens. This is such an odd process.

Reactions: deersniper
So a bundle of elite sand made it out?...

Guess I didn't make the cut...

Thought this thing would make it did Christmas, but thinking of asking Santa for something else lol

More eye candy for your time.

I have just called Mike High for all the stuff I wanted, honestly I didn’t even look at the website because most either wasn’t listed or updated but they have great customer service. I do think they’re prioritizing who ordered a rifle first and if those people want bridges.

Attachments

• 45B907B5-FD42-4111-8C69-722C50DAAC07.jpeg
    45B907B5-FD42-4111-8C69-722C50DAAC07.jpeg
    463.1 KB · Views: 226
Back orders with legitimate businesses have worked fine for me
Agreed. With the scarcity of these things currently, just surprised they’d get one in and deliver a single backorder. I’d just assume they were coming out in batches like the rifles. But good info. Thanks.

Reactions: deersniper
What are you a giant?? That's an awful lot of LOP you got going on there!

I have just called Mike High for all the stuff I wanted, honestly I didn’t even look at the website because most either wasn’t listed or updated but they have great customer service. I do think they’re prioritizing who ordered a rifle first and if those people want bridges.

Just gotta slap a long bridge in black, and it’ll be complete.

View attachment 7747238
This. All I see in this picture is this. I’ve been looking forever. As far as I know, none have been made since the Core run. I know you have another that you hate and want to sell 😂

Attachments

• 2F7769F9-100F-4FF8-8DD9-F6A11CE1C225.png
    2F7769F9-100F-4FF8-8DD9-F6A11CE1C225.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 87
Reactions: Lonely Raven
What are you a giant?? That's an awful lot of LOP you got going on there!
14.5” now that I measure it… which oddly I’ve never done that before. I got a pretty good wingspan and a long neck… yeah idk it feels good. And you got me all curious now so I measured my old rifle I’ve been using foe years and it’s at 15” trigger shoe to buttstock

So much better than red or blue @alfmoonspace

1637806580613.jpeg

1637806632216.jpeg

Last edited:
@Stag556 Yeah, I have several of the “Core Zeros”. But all being used. Should’ve bought more.
Well, if you ever decide that one isn’t gonna be used ever again, hit me up. Or if you know anyone with them, send em my way.

This seems like an easy solution for something like @Tyler Kemp to make.
I’ve had a 3d printed plate made in the past. Cool and all but I’m looking for and prefer the metal plates like in the previous pic. Just a preference thing.

Attachments

• C2365811-5340-42C2-B1B4-76650592D169.jpeg
    C2365811-5340-42C2-B1B4-76650592D169.jpeg
    613.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 8E2FA4AF-5C88-44DD-AE56-9BCA55FE68F8.jpeg
    8E2FA4AF-5C88-44DD-AE56-9BCA55FE68F8.jpeg
    703 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: TylerN
I’ve had a 3d printed plate made in the past. Cool and all but I’m looking for and prefer the metal plates like in the previous pic. Just a preference thing.
So yes to just a grippy Do-Dad? No way I'm gonna tool up for milling them, but if you're not familiar with my MJF printing you're missing out. Leagues above the FDM printing you listed and probably preferable for this task. Could do a superior grip pattern at a substantially lower cost, similar weight if adding heft is the goal...or nearly weightless if not.

Reactions: MarinePMI
These are made here in Australia. Metal base plate for those interested.

Custom+Bases.jpeg

So yes to just a grippy Do-Dad? No way I'm gonna tool up for milling them, but if you're not familiar with my MJF printing you're missing out. Leagues above the FDM printing you listed and probably preferable for this task. Could do a superior grip pattern at a substantially lower cost, similar weight if adding heft is the goal...or nearly weightless if not.
Appreciate the post but I wasn’t asking you to mill anything or make anything. I’m sure you are good at what you do and know what you’re talking about. But I’m strictly looking for one item for a certain reason. If you decided to make something cool for an AW base, you’d have a lot of customers.

Reactions: Lonely Raven
I’d be interested in a bag rider made with that high speed material that is direct fit/replaces the pic rail.

My typical petg 3D printed one on the XLR Envy continually unravels because it’s the first point of contact to the ground whenever I place the rifle down.

Thanks for the eye candy @Peter Laurvick ..picked mine up on Tuesday and left out of town Wednesday. Was able to get the scope and bipod mocked up on it, still missing the brake for my suppressor. Not the best pic but gives you an idea…that FDE is nice but still love my RED! Happy Turkey day!

Attachments

• B6D70063-A241-436D-A533-795E750D95CE.jpeg
    B6D70063-A241-436D-A533-795E750D95CE.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 276
Does it come with the light spring installed ?
Mine did not, at least how the bag with the spring was labeled anyways, which is crazy cause it’s pretty light as is. If anything I’d say there is a lot of take up in the first stage before getting to the wall of the second. And I’m really just comparing it to what I know with a Timney one and two stage. I love the trigger shoe compared to the timneys I have

Attachments

• C86B7EFF-E6D9-4B33-9696-6B4623340255.jpeg
    C86B7EFF-E6D9-4B33-9696-6B4623340255.jpeg
    513 KB · Views: 95
Ok y’all I’m lost. I really want a 2 round holder on the side of the gun, it has those keyslot holes but I can’t find a round holder to fit it. I even tried a Keymod pic rail to see if it was that and it’s not. What am I missing? Or is it designed to go keyslot to picatinny, then get a picatinny 2 round holder? I know the other option is the Velcro version like SAP but then why have the keyslot on the side?

Next is keyslot to QD Sling swivel options. I see MHS has some short pic rails with QD cups in them, are there other options just for mounting a sling swivel? I swear Google hates you searching for “keyslot” it just spams you with keymod

Ok y’all I’m lost. I really want a 2 round holder on the side of the gun, it has those keyslot holes but I can’t find a round holder to fit it. I even tried a Keymod pic rail to see if it was that and it’s not. What am I missing? Or is it designed to go keyslot to picatinny, then get a picatinny 2 round holder? I know the other option is the Velcro version like SAP but then why have the keyslot on the side?

Next is keyslot to QD Sling swivel options. I see MHS has some short pic rails with QD cups in them, are there other options just for mounting a sling swivel? I swear Google hates you searching for “keyslot” it just spams you with keymod
There’s a link for AO sling QD cup mount somewhere in this thread

Edit.

Reactions: seansmd

This is what I have waiting for the rifle. I’ve used them before. Get the keymod version.

Anyone else get a black at-x yet?
Update called and mine is in I gave wrong email for my ffl. Paid in full waiting for shipment now. Now I’m excited. 6mm going on as soon as I get it.
When/where did you order from? Waiting for black as well....

AT-X range report: just back from second trip out and I’m calling load development done. Did the recommended barrel break in per AI’s manual and used factory Hornady match 108gr ELD-M. Effortless to get zeroed but I expected that. The last 10 round group wasn’t spectacular but right under an inch with that Ammo. Moved on to my old rifles match load of 105gr Berger handloads. The AT-X didn’t like them as much but they kept the same zero as the 108gr factory Ammo which was cool. Speeds were about 140fps slower with my handloaded 105’s than with my other rifle which has the same length barrel but a Proof. Fired (38) total rounds between those two then started my load test of (5) groups of 5-shots with Peterson LRP brass, CCI 200’s, Berger 109gr Hybrid LR, and H4350 between 40.4-41.6gr.
Some groups in the 1/2” range, most were about 3/4”. After putting the data in a spreadsheet I noticed the lower end between 40.4-40.7 gr was a huge flat node that was obviously even bigger than that, but the SD/ES were a little higher than I wanted. Decided to hit the center of that node and work the seating depth to see if it would improve. Went with an initial target of 2.800 COAL and worked 0.006” up and down then again to cover as much ground as I felt it needed.
End result, so far the gun and barrel has (88) rounds. Many 0.50” groups, and the mirage was insane today for whatever reason so I’m honestly surprised it did that. A lot of SD’s in the 10 fps range and landed on gold at group #4 at 2958 FPS avg, 3.9SD and 9ES. I’ll take that to the races anywhere and it’ll save me a little barrel life running it a tad slower. That same load picked up 20fps from yesterday and even the hornady 108’s are up 20-30fps. I’m pretty sure it’s done speeding up now though, gonna load a few hundred and hit the barricades.

And got lucky with the MDT Black Friday sale so I’ve got a CKYE pod on the way to take advantage of the crazy low center of gravity this thing has.

Last two pictures are a 10-shot with Hornady 108gr ELD-M. And shooting a (3) shot group standing off a barricade at 100yds (circled) and removing/reinstalling the barrel, firing one round, then repeating for another round, for a total of a 5-shot group standing off a barricade with barrel removed twice at 100yds. Needless to say I’m happy

Attachments

• 95E0C8AA-C38E-4214-B0AC-3D64050B225E.jpeg
    95E0C8AA-C38E-4214-B0AC-3D64050B225E.jpeg
    486 KB · Views: 89
  • AF146032-9F95-4906-8B7B-07A1F1848CD5.jpeg
    AF146032-9F95-4906-8B7B-07A1F1848CD5.jpeg
    484.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 71978DC6-A317-4590-A7E1-8856D7A3A1FB.jpeg
    71978DC6-A317-4590-A7E1-8856D7A3A1FB.jpeg
    552.8 KB · Views: 88
  • FB47CD11-0C33-4CDE-8775-3C97AF5670FB.jpeg
    FB47CD11-0C33-4CDE-8775-3C97AF5670FB.jpeg
    526.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 7449A297-A166-4F24-9175-F4F935D807AC.jpeg
    7449A297-A166-4F24-9175-F4F935D807AC.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 91
AT-X range report: just back from second trip out and I’m calling load development done. Did the recommended barrel break in per AI’s manual and used factory Hornady match 108gr ELD-M. Effortless to get zeroed but I expected that. The last 10 round group wasn’t spectacular but right under an inch with that Ammo. Moved on to my old rifles match load of 105gr Berger handloads. The AT-X didn’t like them as much but they kept the same zero as the 108gr factory Ammo which was cool. Speeds were about 140fps slower with my handloaded 105’s than with my other rifle which has the same length barrel but a Proof. Fired (38) total rounds between those two then started my load test of (5) groups of 5-shots with Peterson LRP brass, CCI 200’s, Berger 109gr Hybrid LR, and H4350 between 40.4-41.6gr.
Some groups in the 1/2” range, most were about 3/4”. After putting the data in a spreadsheet I noticed the lower end between 40.4-40.7 gr was a huge flat node that was obviously even bigger than that, but the SD/ES were a little higher than I wanted. Decided to hit the center of that node and work the seating depth to see if it would improve. Went with an initial target of 2.800 COAL and worked 0.006” up and down then again to cover as much ground as I felt it needed.
End result, so far the gun and barrel has (88) rounds. Many 0.50” groups, and the mirage was insane today for whatever reason so I’m honestly surprised it did that. A lot of SD’s in the 10 fps range and landed on gold at group #4 at 2958 FPS avg, 3.9SD and 9ES. I’ll take that to the races anywhere and it’ll save me a little barrel life running it a tad slower. That same load picked up 20fps from yesterday and even the hornady 108’s are up 20-30fps. I’m pretty sure it’s done speeding up now though, gonna load a few hundred and hit the barricades.

And got lucky with the MDT Black Friday sale so I’ve got a CKYE pod on the way to take advantage of the crazy low center of gravity this thing has.

Last two pictures are a 10-shot with Hornady 108gr ELD-M. And shooting a (3) shot group standing off a barricade at 100yds (circled) and removing/reinstalling the barrel, firing one round, then repeating for another round, for a total of a 5-shot group standing off a barricade with barrel removed twice at 100yds. Needless to say I’m happy
hope you got the rrs head and a LR RRS clamp, the arca swiss clamp on the cyke pod (with the "dial" kinda sucks). Its what i have on my ATX and just get the RRS head and had a clamp here ... far far better

Anyone add a hoptic quiver on the mag port? Any interference or issues taking a mag in and out? Additional wear on the mag?